I'm Zeref's Daughter, Deal Wi...

By Universe_Love_Anime

(PLEASE READ MY BIO FOR INFO ON WHY THIS IS ON HOLD) In this story Lucy is Zeref's daughter but is trained by... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Questions About Editing This Story

Chapter 12

5.1K 148 24
By Universe_Love_Anime

Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail not me.

Lucy POV

Last night was amazing finally being with Ryuu after five years. Levy can running up to me, "Lu-Chan, I want to see your re-quips." She said. "*sigh* Okay." everyone looked at me. "I'm going to go by power, so I'll do weakest to strongest." They nodded and I yelled

"Re-quip Water Scythe." ALL the men's noses were bleeding.

"Re-quip Rose Scythe"

"Re-quip Warrior Scythe"

"Re-quip Nature Scythe"

"Re-quip Vampire Scythe"

"Re-quip Moon Scythe"

"Re-quip Shadow Scythe"

"Re-quip Celestial Scythe"

"Re-quip Fairy Scythe"

"Re-quip Eclipse Scythe"

"Re-quip Wolf Scythe"

"Re-quip Dragon Scythe"

"Re-quip God Scythe"

"Re-quip Hell Scythe"

All the men had passed out except Ryuu who was at the bar. He had joined Fairy Tail after he was kicked out of Sabertooth. I turn to my normal form only to find Mira with a smirk she asks, "RoLu has set sail hasn't it?" all the girls turned to me trying to get me to blush, I just walk over to Ryuu.

Rogue POV

Lu walked up to me and gave me a quick kiss, and she sits down next to me with a small blush on her face. 'She's so cute' I thought.

Mira POV

I just witnessed like the cutest kiss, other than the RoWen kiss that was super cute. I squealed, "*squeal* RoLu has set sail!! *Squeal*" Just then the guild doors opened revealing a cloaked figure, the cloak is white. It almost looks unreal like an angel's light. "Miss Lucy Heartfilia, daughter of the chosen Universe Queen You will come and train in all types of slayer magic in my realm. The Angel Realm." the figure said. Lu replied, "Okay when do we start and can you train Ryuu and the other dragon slayers in the guild?" the angel nodded, and said, "Yes we can. You Miss Heartfilia will train till your at your peak of angel magic so you can get your Angel Scythe Re-quip. Oh, and I must tell you this, when you turn 20 you will most likely be crowned Queen of the Universe, it runs in you mother's side of the family to be crowned King/Queen of the Universe. That will be how you get the most powerful scythe re-quip, the Universe Scythe Re-quip."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...