Male! Character X Male! Reade...

By whatpaduzer45

Requests are now CLOSED. More

Mispronunciation
Princely Air
The Argument
Red Bull Plus Coffee
Sexting
Forced into a Relationship
Surprise! A Confession
A Tail as Old as Time
Skinship
Kuroko in the Kokoro
Mine.
Avid Reader
Through Sickness
The Flower
Triangle of Love
Spin the Bottle (Smut)
New kid
Unpopular
Oblivious is My Middle Name [AU] (Lemon)
Kiss Me
Dear Diary
Who is it?
Unsettling Jealousy
Sensation
Owl you need is Love!
Bind me Once...
Why HER?
Bind me Twice?
My Pride
Student Council Room
The Flower in the Garden
A Hero Like No Other.
Rebellious Attraction, Again.
Four is better than Two
Authors Note.
Authors Note
My Regular
The Potion that Bends.
I want Yuu!
The Next Level
Opposite Side of the Spectrum
The Aggravation of Izaya
Slay Me! PLEASE!
Birthday Boy!
Sandwiched Between the Twins, Literally!
Body Worship?
#1 Fan
Authors Note
Pure?
Rogue Love
Hold him!
Hold him!! (Part 2)
The Aggravation of Izaya (Part 2)
Transition
The Wrong Picture
Don't Smut all Over my Cooking!
My Ghoul
Bind me Three Times?!? What the Hell!?
The Fam

Rebellious Attraction.

17.6K 187 46
By whatpaduzer45

Erwin Smith X Rebellious! Male! Reader

Art by Brilcrist (bril-krist) on DeviantArt.

-----------

"Fuck you and your thick fucking eyebrows!" I yelled at the top of my lungs

"Please, calm down (Y/n)"

"No! I'm sick and tired of you trying to change me! I get into fights, I change my hair almost every second, I have piercings, I swear, cuss, curse and other shit. You knew what you signed up for when you started dating me Erwin, don't you dare try to fucking change me."

"...." Erwin let out a sigh, as if midnight was too late to have this type of an argument

"I'm going out." I stormed to the door and grabbed my jacket.

"......Be safe." He simply said, knowing by now that nothing was going to keep me here.

I know I'm just a fucking surrogate for the man he actually craves, I mean he told me to get an undercut because he said it would make me more intimidating.... If that doesn't raise a flag that I don't know what does!

Erwin Smith, the fucker with big ass eyebrows, and I have known each other ever since we were born. Though we never got close until his father disappeared and my parents took him in. When that happened they seemed to love him more than me, as if they wanted all the glory for raising him when his father returned. So I tried to get their attention doing things well, exceeding--if you must. But that didn't work. I began to rebel, the only thing that got a reaction out of them, though it was a negative one, I still got them to talk to me and to ignore Erwin for a second if not more. Being raised as brothers really screwed with me, do to me already having weird unknown feelings for him..... But then sharing a room with him, and even some nights a bed..... That didn't help my sexual curiosities. Erwin soon after he turned of the age he joined the cadets, his mind set for the Scouting Legion (also known as the Survey Corps), I stayed out of it, knowing all too well that they (the Military Police, who were doing the training this year) would have fun throwing me around and giving me orders because they are the ones who have beaten me up everytime I've gotten in trouble thus far.

I roamed the roof tops, knowing that if I did get spotted by a M.P then a chase would ensue and then Erwin would believe them over me and rip me a new one. So I was being careful, to say the least, in where I was going. I knew to avoid the middle and the walls, places where the M.P thrived, so I just stayed where I was, on top of my own home, until I calmed down.

Erwin and I have been a standing couple for about a solid year, though he thinks I'm a liar, thief, cheater, moron, and trouble maker-- that can makes days like this a thing. Erwin can be kind, he can show that he loves me and that he would do anything for me..... But he's usually too busy thinking about his job to even consider time with me, and lately it's been getting to me. Erwin was the guy I turned to when we were younger, I asked him if it was weird for a guy like me to cause trouble and all he would say was "never stop being who you are"....

I closed my eyes, trying to hold back the tears that were forming, I may be a rebel but I still have emotions.....

~The Next Day~

Erwin had left for work without so much as a 'goodbye', he just kind of left.....When he did my mind began to wonder, and it's been a solid half hour from them till now of me thinking of how to ruin his day with a certain someone: me.

All my plans involve ruining his plans, but last time I burned his war plans for killing all the titans, I was thrown in jail for an entire month without word one from Erwin because he was so pissed.

I began to think of all the great things I used to do before Erwin and I actually became a couple.

He's really dulled my every aspect, its as if I need him now....

I need leave this relationship, and then I can go back to my old ways..... He's dulled me anyway, if this were back in the day I wouldn't think twice about burning or egging his office... or kidnapping in if the M.P. and having fun with him.

Sadly, it's settled.

I got up from the roof and began to make my way to Erwin's office, as well as M.P. haven.

I actually entered into the building by the entrance door and walked up to his office. I lightly knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Erwin's voice, at an octave of authority that I made him promise to never have at the home, rang through the thick wooden door into my ears.

"Can I fucking come in, or not?" I questioned back.

I heard ruckas on the other end, as if he were trying to tidy up before he let me in, or if he were trying to let out a guest. He opened the door, his face drenched in disbelief.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking all around as if the marvelous Erwin Smith was worried someone would find out we were an idem.

"I'm leaving, just needed you to know that." I said then bowing slightly and turning around

"What do you mean you're leaving? Where are you going?"

"I don't know, oh and you don't have to worry about cheating on me while I'm gone because this relationship is over too."

"(y/n) stop and think for a second--"

"I am. I have. You are the one who is done with me, I found it interesting how you've stayed with me all this time...."

"That's because I love you!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, the whole building hearing him

"No you don't! You haven't said that, ever, and the second I, your surrogate, threaten to leave you confess?! Now that's just sad...."

"What's sad is that you don't believe me." Erwin responded "I love you so much, everyday. I tell you I love you every opportunity I can, just without words. You aren't really the sappy type so I didn't think that you wanted me telling you I loved you almost everytime I opened my mouth..."

"What sane person doesn't want security... that's what those three words ever did for me. Whenever I told you that I loved you I was reassuring myself, with your reaction, that you felt the same. But then you had to begin to change me! Why do I need to change?!"

"You don't!" He yelled, his face seeming to tear up "I was afraid that you thought I loved someone else, I didn't know who so I dropped hints to make you look more intimidating. I wanted the man you feared would take me to be scared of you, I thought that if I gave you tips than you would feel better!"

"How does making me look like Levi Ackerman, the man you've loved forever, sound like a good idea?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know how you look at him, I know what you're thinking when you follow him closely-- hell we all do!"

"That's insane, I admire his strength and his intelligence that's it." he said calmly

"I don't buy it."

"Fine, I don't know how I can convince you"

"See, Erwin...." I said clenching my fists "You give up on me..... Unlike everyone else...you just, stop fighting.... So I'm done. You've weakened me anyway... I'm going to go sharpen my blade, so watch your back." I then left the building, and headed back home packing only a few things into a sling back and then I hit the streets, on my own again, ready to get back onto my feet.

Our love broken..... but possibly fixable....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Well this one took a turn I wasn't expecting, sorry about that! If you guys want a part 2 I can do that for you, but if not please vote below. Also I've started a new book with Kuroko X Fem! Reader called Emotions of Late, I hope those of you who are interested go ahead and read it, thanks!

Sorry if there are some spelling or grammar errors... I'll fix them eventually.

Requests are OPEN (Please P.M. them to me)! [If you want to P.M. to just talk I'm also okay with that!]

Possible next chapters (Most voted will be up next week):

When you comment if you want the chapter to be a lime, lemon, smut or anything in particular (i.e. fetish, tick, turn on, etc) please leave that in your comment as well, if you don't mind then you don't have to specify; I just want to produce the type of chapters you guys want:

I have thrown out some ideas for the next chapters and would like your guy's opinions, thanks and have an amazing day!:

1. Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) X Bad boy! Male! Reader

2. Kagami Taiga (Kuroko No Basket) X Sick! Birthday boy! Male! Reader (Fluff)

3. Kise Ryouta (Kuroko No Basket) X Fan! Male! Reader ( Fluff) [Request]

4. Sugawara Koshi (Haikyuu) X Male! Reader (Angst)

5. Takashi Morinozuka (OHSHC) X Regular Customer! Male! Reader (Implied)

6. Male! O.C. X Male! Reader (Smut)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 486 18
Hope you enjoy *request are closed*
537 0 24
Oneshots, feel free to leave requests!