Rebellious Attraction.

Erwin Smith X Rebellious! Male! Reader

Art by Brilcrist (bril-krist) on DeviantArt.

-----------

"Fuck you and your thick fucking eyebrows!" I yelled at the top of my lungs

"Please, calm down (Y/n)"

"No! I'm sick and tired of you trying to change me! I get into fights, I change my hair almost every second, I have piercings, I swear, cuss, curse and other shit. You knew what you signed up for when you started dating me Erwin, don't you dare try to fucking change me."

"...." Erwin let out a sigh, as if midnight was too late to have this type of an argument

"I'm going out." I stormed to the door and grabbed my jacket.

"......Be safe." He simply said, knowing by now that nothing was going to keep me here.

I know I'm just a fucking surrogate for the man he actually craves, I mean he told me to get an undercut because he said it would make me more intimidating.... If that doesn't raise a flag that I don't know what does!

Erwin Smith, the fucker with big ass eyebrows, and I have known each other ever since we were born. Though we never got close until his father disappeared and my parents took him in. When that happened they seemed to love him more than me, as if they wanted all the glory for raising him when his father returned. So I tried to get their attention doing things well, exceeding--if you must. But that didn't work. I began to rebel, the only thing that got a reaction out of them, though it was a negative one, I still got them to talk to me and to ignore Erwin for a second if not more. Being raised as brothers really screwed with me, do to me already having weird unknown feelings for him..... But then sharing a room with him, and even some nights a bed..... That didn't help my sexual curiosities. Erwin soon after he turned of the age he joined the cadets, his mind set for the Scouting Legion (also known as the Survey Corps), I stayed out of it, knowing all too well that they (the Military Police, who were doing the training this year) would have fun throwing me around and giving me orders because they are the ones who have beaten me up everytime I've gotten in trouble thus far.

I roamed the roof tops, knowing that if I did get spotted by a M.P then a chase would ensue and then Erwin would believe them over me and rip me a new one. So I was being careful, to say the least, in where I was going. I knew to avoid the middle and the walls, places where the M.P thrived, so I just stayed where I was, on top of my own home, until I calmed down.

Erwin and I have been a standing couple for about a solid year, though he thinks I'm a liar, thief, cheater, moron, and trouble maker-- that can makes days like this a thing. Erwin can be kind, he can show that he loves me and that he would do anything for me..... But he's usually too busy thinking about his job to even consider time with me, and lately it's been getting to me. Erwin was the guy I turned to when we were younger, I asked him if it was weird for a guy like me to cause trouble and all he would say was "never stop being who you are"....

I closed my eyes, trying to hold back the tears that were forming, I may be a rebel but I still have emotions.....

~The Next Day~

Erwin had left for work without so much as a 'goodbye', he just kind of left.....When he did my mind began to wonder, and it's been a solid half hour from them till now of me thinking of how to ruin his day with a certain someone: me.

All my plans involve ruining his plans, but last time I burned his war plans for killing all the titans, I was thrown in jail for an entire month without word one from Erwin because he was so pissed.