Black Butler School!!!! Ciel...

By OrionKing13

Well clair is that quiet girl in the corner........ with an exotic job!!!!!!!! Ciel of course is the cool kid... More

Liz's party
Liz's Party pt2

wait!!! why here!!!!

25 0 7
By OrionKing13

"Goodnight young master" Sebastian says to me as I get into bed." Is there anything else you need before I take my leave?"

I look up at him. Every night I ask him were he disappears to but he never tells me. So tonight I won't ask....... I'll follow him.

" No, you may go." I say to him. I almost laugh at his face, he looks so shocked!!!!!! He mist be surprised I didn't mention his nightly trips to hell knows where.

"I will see you in the morning then ,young master" Sebastian says as he closes the door.

When he's gone I pull out the screen of the tracker I put on his sleeve.....
What!!!! When I want something done ill sure as hell get it done!!!!!!

After about an 2 hours of him being in the same location I leave the house and grab one of my motorcycles.

I zip through the streets, weaving in and out of traffic. Before long I find myself winding through the alleyways of the red light district.

I pull up in front of a club called Night Dragons. Looking from left to right, I walk up to the door, only to be stopped by the guard.

"What are you doing here, brat? This place is 18 and up only." He says to me gruffly.

I look up at him, and smile. I wave a few hundred dollar bills in his face. The guard lifts an eyebrow, but takes the money, allowing me in.

I work my way through the club, then come to a realization, after seeing a few girls swirling on poles.

Sebastian has been going to a strip club. What the actual hell?!

I look around and see Sebastian talking to a waiter. Looking her over, she's not half bad. She had long waist length golden hair, with black tips. Her skin was as white, if not whiter, than my own. She had an eyepatch with a golden rose embroidered on it.

Her visible eye was a beautiful gold, that would put the best golden watch to shame. Her top was a small black bikini, her bottom was a small, barley there, purple skirt. On her feet were knee-high black leather boots.

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Sebastian and the girl had the biggest smiles imaginable. After a few minutes another waiter came up, saying something, and Sebastian leaves.

After he is out of sight, I walk up to the girl. She sees me, and looking me up and down she scuffs. "Ain't you a little young to be in a strip club, kid?"

"Aren't you a little young to be working here?" I sassed back.

She gives a little smirk. "Look, if your here to see me dance, I'm about to get up on the stage. If not, what do you want?"

"I want your name. And why you look so familiar." I say. And it true, she looked disturbingly familiar. I just couldn't place where I've seen her before.

"Stage name, or real name? And I have no clue why I look familiar." She leans on the counter as she speaks. Her skirt slips even further up her legs.

"Both, I swear I've seen you before." I say. I mean, if she is as young as she looks, she might go to my school. It could explain why she's so familiar.

She sakes her head, having a silent conversation with herself. "The stage names Jynx, the real name is Clair Cipher. Now, I gotta go. Stay for the dance, you might find out you enjoy it."

She walks away, with a swing in her hips. A few minutes later, she's up on stage. She was wearing a tiny red dress, and a garter belt. She takes off the dress, and she's only wearing black bikini tops and bottoms, with high-heals.

I watched as she twirled and danced around the pole. The dips, and twists making her look majestic, and delicate, yet savage and cruel. As I look closer, I see that her back and upper arms are covered in scars. There was one heart shaped scar on the front of her hip. I could also see the hint of a scar under her eyepatch.

She continued on with the dance, beads of sweat dripping off of her. I almost lost it when she went upside down, with her legs wrapping around the pole. She got off the pole and walked around the front of the stage.

Men were putting money in her top, and the sides of her bikini. I quickly tuck a hundred under her bikini, and run out of the Club. I was not about to give in to my hormones.

I speed home, as fast as possible. Seeking into my room I nearly jump out of my skin when I hear a voice.

"Why hello, young master. May I ask why you followed me?" Sebastian asks with a smile on his face. Not a 'don't worry your OK' smile, I mean a 'you are so fucked' smile.

I gulp and speak in a, what I hope is, confident voice. "Because for the past few months you have refused to tell me where you were going, so I took matters into my own hands. Now would you please explain to me who Clair, is?"

Sebastian sighed before answering. "Clair is my past mistress. I go there every night, to protect her from the creeps that try to get her. That is all, young master."

I huff, and get back into bed. "Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore. You should have just told me where you had been going. It would have saved both of us a lot of trouble. Goodnight Sebastian."

I see Sebastian smile, and give a slight bow." Goodnight, young master." He turns out the light and walks out of the room.

I sigh, playing my eyepatch on my bedside table, and close my eyes, thinking of a certain exotic dancer.

Clair's POV

I rub my eyes as I walk into my brother and I's apartment.

"You didn't quit like I asked." My brother, Bill states as I walk in to the small living room.

"Of course not. It pays the bills, keeps a roof over our head, food on our panel, and clothes on our backs. I'm not gonna quit." I state, ploping down beside Bill.

He studies me for a unite before speaking. "You met someone didn't you?" He asks. I swear, he can read minds sometimes.

"So what? It was just some ass of a rich prick, who thought he owned the world. Nothing special." I say, and yawn.

Bill sighs before speaking." Let's just go to bed, you stubborn brat" he says. We walk into the one makeshift bedroom / closet, and lay down on the mattress. I cuddle into Bill, and he pulls the blanket over us.

~le time skip~

Clair's POV

I wake up, and walk into the small bathroom. I turn on the water, and wait for it to warm up. Bill comes into the room in nothing but pajama bottoms, holding both of our sets of school cloths.

We both hop in the bath. I know what your thinking, 'aren't you two too old to be taking showers together? Your teenagers!!!' This is true, but we don't have enough hot water for two separate showers.

Bill smiles a derpy smile, then pulls out the bath stool. "Sit down, I'll was your hair, and give you a massage. You've been really stressed lately."

I let out a small smile and take a seat on the stool. He takes our strawberry scented shampoo and washes my hair, gently massaging my scalp. He continues with body wash, scrubbing and massaging my back, and sides.

He rinses both of us off, before turning the water to almost scalding hot. I let out a small noise of pleasure, as Bill runs the hot water over my shoulders.

After the shower, we get out and dry off. Bill must be feeling very clingy, because he insisted on drying my hair.

"Come on. Let me style your hair too, it's not fair if I just let you do all the work." He pouts, when I deny him from styling my hair.

"Bill, I'm not two years old. I can fix my own hair" I chuckle as he pouts. He puffs out his bottom lip and gives me the puppy dog eyes. I let out a small laugh, but hand him my hair brush nonetheless.

He smiles from ear to ear, and gets set on destroying the tangles in my hair.

Bill brushes my hair before braiding it, the braid reaching my mid back. I smile, and put on my eyepatch. Hopping off the counter, I plop down next to the door, pulling on my combat boots.

Bill plops down next to me, and pulls on his sneakers. Throwing our school jackets, we head out the door. It's a half hour walk to our school, and it's hell walking in the school uniform. Bill and I chatter mindlessly until we get to the school. I groan as I see a certain rich prick.

Ceil's POV

"It's time to get up, young master." I hear a clam voice say.

"I DON'T WANNA!!" I yell at the calm Butler.

"But young master, if you don't get going you won't be able to find miss Clair." I groaned. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I rolled out of bed, and Sebastian hands me my uniform, and I get dressed.

I let Sebastian fix my hair, and my eyepatch. Walking outside, I climb into my limo, to go to school. After about 10 minutes, we pull up upfront of the gates.

I climb out, and see my normal group of people walking towards me. But all that slips my mind, as I see a certain blond haired girl, standing by the school gates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
68.1K 3.8K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong