Liz's Party pt2

Ok I just wanted to let everyone know that Bill is created from the human animated form of Bill Cipher from gravity falls. As if it wasn't obvious. The only character I own is Clair. She is my oc. Enyway sorry that the fix is trash, but enjoy.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Bill's P.O.V.

When Liz dragged Clair off, I got stuck with the two boys. My only thoughts were:

The blond is a phyco.

The other one is a Bitch.

Why am I here?

And.

Can I just kill them and leave?

They had dragged me over to the blond's -Alois'- house to get ready. He would not stop talking. I think I saw a bunch if swords on desplay, maybe its not to late to grab one?

The bitchy one -Ciel- was looking like he had the same idea as me. "Alois do you ever shut up? What is with you and Liz that makes you think that your incapable of shutting up?"

"Oh I'll gladly shut up, if you kiss my ass that is. Besides, we have to get Bill ready for the party. Liz may be irritating but she knows how to play dress up. Espesially when it comes to other girls." I grimace. A party. With rich pricks. Just like old times, right?

I tune out and all of a sudden there's an outfit in front of me. I get the drif and change into it. I don't actually look half bad, if I do say so myself.

By the time I'm ready so are ciel and Alois, and its almost time for the party

By the time I'm ready so are ciel and Alois, and its almost time for the party. We walk outside and get into the car. 20 minutes later we're pulling up to Liz's house. Walking in we meet a shocking sight.

"Clair what in the world?"