wait!!! why here!!!!

"Goodnight young master" Sebastian says to me as I get into bed." Is there anything else you need before I take my leave?"

I look up at him. Every night I ask him were he disappears to but he never tells me. So tonight I won't ask....... I'll follow him.

" No, you may go." I say to him. I almost laugh at his face, he looks so shocked!!!!!! He mist be surprised I didn't mention his nightly trips to hell knows where.

"I will see you in the morning then ,young master" Sebastian says as he closes the door.

When he's gone I pull out the screen of the tracker I put on his sleeve.....
What!!!! When I want something done ill sure as hell get it done!!!!!!

After about an 2 hours of him being in the same location I leave the house and grab one of my motorcycles.

I zip through the streets, weaving in and out of traffic. Before long I find myself winding through the alleyways of the red light district.

I pull up in front of a club called Night Dragons. Looking from left to right, I walk up to the door, only to be stopped by the guard.

"What are you doing here, brat? This place is 18 and up only." He says to me gruffly.

I look up at him, and smile. I wave a few hundred dollar bills in his face. The guard lifts an eyebrow, but takes the money, allowing me in.

I work my way through the club, then come to a realization, after seeing a few girls swirling on poles.

Sebastian has been going to a strip club. What the actual hell?!

I look around and see Sebastian talking to a waiter. Looking her over, she's not half bad. She had long waist length golden hair, with black tips. Her skin was as white, if not whiter, than my own. She had an eyepatch with a golden rose embroidered on it.

Her visible eye was a beautiful gold, that would put the best golden watch to shame. Her top was a small black bikini, her bottom was a small, barley there, purple skirt. On her feet were knee-high black leather boots.

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Sebastian and the girl had the biggest smiles imaginable. After a few minutes another waiter came up, saying something, and Sebastian leaves.

After he is out of sight, I walk up to the girl. She sees me, and looking me up and down she scuffs. "Ain't you a little young to be in a strip club, kid?"

"Aren't you a little young to be working here?" I sassed back.

She gives a little smirk. "Look, if your here to see me dance, I'm about to get up on the stage. If not, what do you want?"

"I want your name. And why you look so familiar." I say. And it true, she looked disturbingly familiar. I just couldn't place where I've seen her before.

"Stage name, or real name? And I have no clue why I look familiar." She leans on the counter as she speaks. Her skirt slips even further up her legs.

"Both, I swear I've seen you before." I say. I mean, if she is as young as she looks, she might go to my school. It could explain why she's so familiar.

She sakes her head, having a silent conversation with herself. "The stage names Jynx, the real name is Clair Cipher. Now, I gotta go. Stay for the dance, you might find out you enjoy it."

She walks away, with a swing in her hips. A few minutes later, she's up on stage. She was wearing a tiny red dress, and a garter belt. She takes off the dress, and she's only wearing black bikini tops and bottoms, with high-heals.