Wishes |c.d.|

By yepitsjenn

"You get to make three wishes. Whatever it is, just tell me and I'll make it come true" °°°°°°°°°°°°° Emily i... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
39.
40.
41
42.
43.
44.
45
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.

38.

101 4 1
By yepitsjenn

(A/n: OMG you guys I just realized this book got to 1k reads !! I can't believe it! I never thought I would ever get to even 100 reads and I'm so grateful that you guys read this book. Thanks a lot everyone, you are simply the best people ever, you make me so happy just by reading my book. I hope you guys enjoy it so far and i promise I'll try to update more from now on!! Love y'all xx)

Emily's pov

Once I returned to my room I almost screamed, walking inside to find Cameron laying on my bed. "Why are you yelling!?" He frowned. "Why are you in my room?" I ignored his question, as I tried to steady my breathing. "I missed you" his frown was replaced with a cute smile. I tried my hardest not to blush at his statement but of course I wasn't going to admit this to him.

I sighed and sat down on my bed. "How did you even get in here?" I asked. A smirk crept on his lips as he let a light chuckle escape. "You still don't lock your window. You'll never learn" he shook his head, causing me to let out a soft giggle. Suddenly, my door burst open. "Em, I need to use your-" Kylie appeared in the door as she dried her hair with a towel. She had just gotten out of the shower. She looked up and her eyes fell on Cameron. They stared at each other for a while and I felt the tension in the room rise. "-Hairdryer" she finished her sentence, not removing her eyes from him.

"Um, sure" I stood up and went to my bathroom to grab my hair dryer. "Here you go" I waked outside again and handed it to her. "Thanks" she gave me a half smile. "Um, Kylie this is Cameron. Cameron, that's Kylie. My best friend from New York" I introduced them to each other. "Hi" was all Kylie said, having a blunt expression on her face. "Yeah, hi" Cameron said before removing his eyes from her.

"That was weird" I commented, referring to the tension between the two of them.

Cameron kept silent, staring down at his hands with his eyebrows knitted together. "Do you  know her?" I asked and his eyes shot up to me. "Who? H-her? No... Why would I?" He said. "She forgot to introduce herself, I'll meet you to her" I said, sitting down on the bed again. He sat up and took a seat next to me. He didn't say anything. It was silent for a moment. But it was a nice and peaceful silence. Until I decided to break it. "Are you sure you haven't seen her before?" I asked again. "Yes" he simply said, looking away.

"I should go, you have a guest" he stood up, and so did I.  "I'll see you later" he went to walk out. He was about to climb over the railing but I stopped him. "Cameron?" I said walking out on the balcony quickly. He looked up at me and turned to face me. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. He was taken aback at first but his arms soon made their way around my waist. "I missed you too" I whispered in his neck, and it was almost as if  I could see his smile spread across his face.

I pulled away, and looked down trying to conceal my smile. "Bye" he said, letting out a small chuckle. "Bye" I looked up at him, not bothering to hide my smile any longer. I couldn't anyway. "Be careful" I said as I watched closely his every move. "Don't worry" he assured me. He was about to jump over to his balcony, when suddenly his foot slipped and before I knew it, he was falling down and landed with a loud thud. "Cameron!" I yelled, looking down. "Ow" he groaned loudly. "Oh my gosh" I put my hands over my mouth as I ran downstairs fast as ever. I burst through the door and ran around the lawn.

"Cameron, are you okay?!" I knelt down on his side. I was so scared I was nearly shaking. "I-I'm...f-fine" he tried to stand up but he couldn't. "Oh god, Cameron. Just... Just wait here." I said. "I can't really go anywhere" he chuckled bitterly. I could tell he was in pain. I ran inside and grabbed my car keys and phone. I went quickly back to Cameron, who was currently trying to get up. "Let me help you" I helped him up and put his arm around my neck for support. "Ouch" he said shutting his eyes and taking in a sharp breath.

"Oh Cameron. I can't believe you" I shook my head and sighed as I lead him to my car so I could drive him to the hospital. "It's not my fault. Your pretty face distracted me" he chuckled. "This is not a good time to joke Cam" I scolded as I helped him in the passengers seat. I got in the drivers seat quickly and started driving towards the hospital.

"Where are you hurting" I asked concerned, glancing next to me once in a while to check on him. "My arm" he answered. "Don't you ever do this again Cameron. You scared me to death. I swear if you dare do this again I'm going to kill you" I scolded. "Sorry babe" he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I felt myself blushing but I brushed it off, hoping he didn't notice. "Promise me you'll never do this again" I eyes him and home nodded with a smile, causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"Does it hurt a lot?"  I turned to look at him, once I parked the car in the hospital's parking lot. "Just a little" he shrugged. I knew he was just trying to seem tough. "Let's get you inside and I'll call your mom later" I said.

*****

While he was getting checked in a room, I waited patiently outside, sitting down at a chair near the door. It had been almost an hour, I had called his mom a while ago and she said she would be try to be there as soon as possible. I also called Kylie so she wouldn't get worried about me leaving without a word. The doctor walked out and I shot up from my seat anxiously. "Is he okay?" I asked. He nodded. "He is okay, he just broke his arm when he landed. Thankfully it wasn't too high where he fell from. He'll be fine" he said and I felt my heartbeat getting back to its steady pace. "Thank god" I sighed. "Hopefully, he'll be able to leave tomorrow" he continued and I nodded. "You can go see him" the doctor kindly smiled and I thanked him, before walking inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 4 22
Melody Decker is an average 18 year old, until she meets a mysterious guy. A new kid named Cameron Dallas who's a famous viner moves to her school. M...
550 1 29
Hailey falls for her best friend named Cameron Dallas. FFMBF
852K 16.5K 53
COMPLETED Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas' sister goes to magcon with him. What happens when she meets Shawn Mendes, the guy she has been in love with...
8.7K 189 24
Anna Booths is a normal 17 year old girl who lives in Los Angeles, California, in one of the richest parts of the city. During the summer, a boy and...