The Guy Who Called Me An A-cl...

By Hersheys_1602

"Well, because she's an A-class bitch." He replied, casually, like calling random girls a bitch was nothing t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - My BFF Ruined My Chocolate World
Chapter 2 - You Can't Be A Teacher
Chapter 4 - Don't Bang Her Today
Chapter 5 - This Isn't Perfect
Chapter 6 - Were You Checking Me Out?
Chapter 7 - I Meet My Long Lost Best Friend
Chapter 8 - So, This Is What Happens When I Get Home Late
Chapter 9 - Just A Friend
Chapter 10 - Goodbye Emma
Chapter 11 - I'm No One's Juliet
Chapter 12 - War Of Insults
Chapter 13 - We've Had Enough Drama To Last Us A Year
Chapter 14 - Curse My Stupid Life, Along With Me
Chapter 15 - Injustice Against The Teachers
Chapter 16 - Even Global Warming Seemed Intresting
Chapter 16 - Asher's POV
Chapter 17- Or Else Pikachu Will Suicide
Chapter 18 - This is just not my day/night
Chapter 19 - Bad dream and lots of puke
Chapter 20 - Not So True Explanations And Desicion Making Time
Chapter 21 - Mr. perfect Isn't So Perfect After All
Chapter 22 - I Had Lost My First Kiss To My Best Friend's Boyfriend
Chapter 23 - The Truth Always Sucks
Chapter 24 - Tears Are The Symbol Of Pain
Chapter 25 - The Kiss-Cass Talk
Chapter 26 - I'm Gonna Buy My Happiness
Chapter 27 - Best Friend Goals
Chapter 28 - Cass, Be Okay
Chapter 29 - Let's break down
Chapter 30 - True Friend
Chapter 31 - Eleven AM And Not The Damn PM
Chapter 32 - Bloody Nose Is Not Good
Chapter 33 - I Like Him, I Like Him Not. Nah, I Actually Do Like Him
Chapter 34 - What Do Boys Even Want For A Birthday Gift?
Chapter 35 - Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 36 - I Didn't Mean To Bite You
Chapter 37 - Kiddie Cookies With Sprinkles
Chapter 38 - We Go Crazy. Literally.
Chapter 39 - Until We Crashed
Chapter 40 - I'll Be Waiting For Your Distressed Help Call
Chapter 41 - We'll Drift Apart, Forget Each Other
Chapter 42 - Elliot's POV (Part 1)
Chapter 43 - I'm Sorry Cass
Chapter 44 - Elliot's POV (Part 2)
Chapter 45 - Hope You Don't Go Bald
Chapter 46 - Hollow Shell
Chapter 47 - We've Got Love
Chapter 48 - You As My Wife
Chapter 49 - Brilliant Job, Daniel. Brilliant
Chapter 50 - He Has No Empathy
Chapter 51 - Officially Most Important Person In This Wicked World
Chapter 52 - Asher's POV
Chapter 53 - I'm Sorry
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)

Chapter 3 - My Cookie And Dough Ice Cream

4.5K 1K 1.2K
By Hersheys_1602

You can imagine him as Asher/Ashford. Or anyone's else you want to.

"Cassandra!" Ashford screamed right in my ear. Which, as a matter of fact he's been doing since the past few minutes. We've been trying to search for Cass for a while now but it's like she has vanished into the thin air.

"Could you stop trying to make me deaf?" I snapped because of two reasons. 1) I was super worried about Cass. And 2) Being a doctor, even if I was an unqualified counsellor, the least I knew was that if he continued screaming in my ear, without a doubt, I'll go deaf.

How could I not notice that Cass was missing? Could a best friend be any worse than me?

Probably not.

"No." He said.

"You suck." I muttered.

"Aww, I love you too," he cooed, pinching my cheeks.

I swatted his hand away and glared at him. I hated when someone did that. My face was not something I'll let you pinch.

After looking in every possible crevice, Asher spoke up, "Why can't you just call her?"

"Cause I have her phone." I said in a 'duh' tone. I had taken her phone as it felt too much of a load to her.

"Damn." He muttered.

"Cass!" I screamed as loud as I could.

No reply.

"Cassandra!"

No reply.

"Cass!"

Yet again, no reply.

"Where the fuck are you Cass?" I yelled.

"Over here!" We heard Cass's voice (at least I think so) say.

We moved towards the direction of the voice. After covering some distance, we saw a dark figure sitting on the road but we couldn't make out who exactly that was. Probably Cass or some crazy psychotic murderer. Could be any actually.

I looked at Ashford and silently asked him what should I do. He merely shrugged.

"Cass?" I asked, my voice coming out a little shaky.

Then that figure finally turned towards us.

It was Cass.

A tear stained Cass.

"Cass?" I quickly engulfed her in my arms. She kept on sobbing.

"Are you okay?" Ashford asked. I looked at him with an expression that clearly said, "are you serious?"

"I could complain but I'm not going to." She spoke between her sobs.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"You...you people were walking too fast. And I told you that I'll be resting here for a while. Then you guys vanished. And...being alone on a lonely, dark street isn't on my to-do list." She said after she had stopped crying.

"We're so sorry." I apologised, looking at Ashford for a apology. I mean, he too didn't realise that she was missing, did he? So technically, it's both our faults. More of mine, cause she's my best friend, but a teensy bit of his too.

"Meh." He muttered, simply.

"It's alright. Let's just go back. But this time I won't stay at the back." She spoke, after a while.

"Fine. You can lead and I'll follow." I suggested, making a deal. She nodded.

"So, what'd you do, as a job?" Ashford questioned me after a while.

"None of your business."

"Oh come on! You're angry with me? Just because I didn't apologise to Cass?" He spoke, clearly frustrated.

No reply. I glanced at Cass in front to find her sniffling. I decided that she might need some time alone. Who'd even feel like talking after getting lost in the middle of the night anyways?

Honestly, I didn't know why I was so angry with him but if he gives that as a reason, then I'll take it.

"Ok, fine I'll apologise to her. Now, smile." He ordered.

Yeah right, as if I'll obey him.

"What I do with my face isn't any of your business." I said back and I was proud of myself for coming up with that. Giving comebacks to someone you hate gives you a sense of thrill. Trust me, you should try that.

"Spunky." He muttered. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Jessica?" He asked poking my cheek. At first, I did a wonderful job of ignoring him, but as time progressed, I couldn't bear it anymore. I'm pretty sure no one can.

"What?" I asked, clearly not happy with his actions towards my face.

"Can I call you Jess?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Jessica is too long."

I thought about it and decided to make a fair deal.

"Fine. But then you'll have to let me call you something else too." I said, making a deal.

"Deal." He agreed.

"I'll call you Asher." I said. He was silent for a few seconds, probably thinking about it.

Then spoke up,"That's great."

"People! I've reached my destination!" Cass shouted from a little front.

"Which is also my destination. So, bye Asher," I said as I waved.

"Bye. Nice meeting you, A-class bitch," he said as he chuckled and began walking away, probably towards his house which wasn't too far. He had told me his address earlier.

I shook my head at his comment, and for an unknown reason, I smiled.

Who the heck smiles at being called a bitch? That to an A-class one?

"Wait! Should I assume you two are together?" I yelled, hoping that Asher heard it.

"You'll see." He said, sounding pretty mysterious. And then he left without a second glance. So much suspense. I hate suspense. Makes me curious.

"Jess! Don't you have work tomorrow?" Cass shouted from somewhere.

"Yeah! Coming!" I yelled back.

"Is he?" I asked Cass once we reached her bedroom and I was comfortably seated on her bed with my legs crossed.

"Is he what?" She asked.

"Interested in you?"

"Honestly, I've got no idea. But I seriously doubt he's my type. I mean he left his date behind and didn't even apologise," she said, shaking her head, as if amused.

"I'm sorry for that. Again," I apologised, getting up from her purple, white-flowered bed. I still felt guilty about leaving her behind. That was such an un-best friend thing to do.

"It's fine, honestly. Besides, didn't I call you at midnight and empty your wallet?" She smiled. "That wasn't fun, was it?"

"Yeah, that sucked." I agreed.

"I think I should get to bed. And you too Jess. You look so exhausted, that I wonder how are you even able to breath right now," she said, honestly looking shocked.

"I have my powers." I replied before covering my mouth with my hand as I yawned.

I felt tired to say the least. All this midnight bill paying has definitely got to me. I need sleep, desperately.

Hopefully, I can meet my chocolate world again.

"Of course you do," She said. "Goodnight Jess. Sleep tight and don't let the godamned bed bugs bite!"

"Don't worry! I won't! And if they do, I'll take my slipper and knock them till they're black and blue!" I yelled back, shaking my head as I did so. I heard her chuckle at my response.

But my mind couldn't stop thinking about the guy I just met.

Correction, the incredibly hot guy I just met.

~*~

"NO! I've been waiting for this the whole damn week! Are you sure you don't have anymore of it?" I asked, desperately hoping the answer would be a yes, they do.

It wasn't.

"No. I'm sorry, but there's nothing left." He said, apologetically.

"But...I love it." I said, my voice breaking. It was the best thing in my boring life, after all. It lights up my life like fire in the dark.

"I know you do, dear. But please, it's over. There's nothing left now." He said, looking down, apologetically.

"How could you? I trusted you. And you broke it." I said, running out. I had asked him to keep it, I always do. Yet, he didn't.

"I'm sorry!" I heard him screaming but I had already gone too far. And now I was sprinting on the streets of Amsterdam.

"My baby. You're gone now, what would I do without you? Who will make me smile now? Who'll give me that sweet and delicate flavour now that you're gone?" I said to myself while I stood on the pavement in front of a not-so-popular boutique. Was I going crazy? Probably.

I probably sound like a maniac right now, but honestly, this is the real me. The one who cries when you don't give her favourite food stuff to them, the one who watches every single episode of Doctor Who and also the one who cherishes sleep like my own pet dog.

"Hey! Jess, is that you?" I heard someone calling out for me. I turned around to look for the person who interrupted my mourning session. He walked at a fast pace and came to a stop when he was standing directly in front of me.

"Hey Asher." I said, looking at him with my probably sad brown eyes. It had been a few weeks since I had seen him that night.

"Hey. What happened?" He asked, sounding something I never imagined him to feel for me...concern.

Wow.

"Is someone concerned for the 'A-class bitch'?" I asked, quoting it.

"Stop changing the subject. Now the truth." He demanded.

I sighed. "It's over."

"What?" He asked.

"Cookie and dough flavoured ice cream was over. I had been waiting for a week for that." I said. He looked at me for a few seconds before he spoke.

"You're a crazy bitch." He said, shaking his head.

"What?" I asked, accusingly.

"Why don't you just get it at some other store?"

"That's a good idea but the other stores are too far away. Will probably take me an hour to reach there."

"Nevermind. So, where are you headed to?" He asked.

"Home. Duh," I said.

"Hey, how was I supposed to know that?"

"Where'd you think I'd be going to at," I checked my watch quickly before continuing "7:08 pm?"

"I dunno. Anyways, I'm coming with you." He stated.

"Why?" I groaned. Great, after losing my ice cream all I needed was him and his stupid 'bitch' remarks, even though I didn't feel too insulted.

"Well, someone's extra cheery." There you go with the sarcasm.

"Just answer my question Ash." I said.

"Ash? I thought you had decided to call me Asher?" He asked.

"Ash, Asher same thing. Now, answer." I waved it off and focused on the main thing.

"Fine. Be prepared. You might faint, you know. Or even get a heart attack. Or possibly just die. Hope that last one's true though," He said. I rolled my eyes at his dramatic behaviour.

"Say it already." I spoke as my patience level decreased by a huge level.

"I'm gonna ask Cass to be my girlfriend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 183 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
81 0 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...
132K 4.8K 38
"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one and only bestfriend since kindergarten...
413 21 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...