Airplanes ☼ lrh

Od SerenityinSonder

In which a rockstar sends a nude to a fan over a drunk dare. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG. I PROMISE M... Více

0//blurb
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Thank You!!
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
wow
Deviltown

20

983 25 12
Od SerenityinSonder

Shoutout to nootsos. I love you all so much.❤️❤️

Also this book was entered in the watty awards!! Make sure to vote :-)

song//loving someone- the 1975

9:16 am

luke: goooooooooooood morning

luke: morning

luke: m o r n i n g

luke: wake up you cunt

luke: smh

luke: i summon thee

aria: hi

aria: smh i'm not a cunt, YOU'RE a cunt.

luke: woah it worked

aria: isn't it too early for you to be up

luke: yea well priorities

aria: priorities??

luke: you.

aria: me??

luke: i don't  think i tell you enough. you deserve someone so fucking special.  someone way better than you. extremely better.  you should be loving someone who will be able to stay by your side 24/7. instead of going on some tour.  you should be loving someone better than me.

aria: luke

aria: luke,trust me when i say you're as good as it fucking gets.

aria: but aweehehehehehhehwhjwwiis

luke: the inner soft side of princess aria has been unleashed

aria: luke robert hemmings that is so cute

aria: no one has ever told me that

aria: osnansjan im someones PRIORITY

aria: and it gets better

aria: A REALLY HOT GUY WHO CAN SING AND I BET FUCK REALLY GOOD AND PLAY GUITAR BREATH TAKINGLY'S PRIORITY

luke: was that even a valid sentence

aria: well do you want it to be

luke: no not really

aria: ok bitch fuck you

luke: but it made me super-super-super fucking happy :-)

luke: how can a dumb bitch aka me make a gorgeous goddess that i want to hold in my arms (and do other stuff with but this isn't the time for that) actually ever smile because of me.

aria: shouldn't it be the other way around??

luke: aria trust me now. if i wasn't famous, you wouldn't even think twice about me

aria: that's not true

luke: aria..

aria: its not

aria: but if you were not famous i wouldn't have had scorching hot coffee spilled on me by your crazy fucking ex because she wouldn't have thought twice about you

aria: smh money whore

aria: fucking whore

luke: she's such a slut

aria: lucas

aria: what did i tell you about slut shaming

luke: sorry baby

luke: i forgot

aria: well you better start remembering or i'll drop you and swerve lanes

aria: michael here i cum

aria: twitter @ was lmaoluke? more like mamimichael now

luke: oh my god

luke: mamimichael

the comment was meant to be a joke, but mamimichael made luke quite nervous. quite nervous meant nervous to the point where he was about to sweat or maybe even cry. luke wasted a lot of fucking time crying over aria still liking aria. she always ensures that he doesn't, but luke doesn't believe it as fully as he should.

trust would be all they had when they separated again, they needed to start learning how to do such a skill quick, now.

aria: what'd you want anyway

luke: we have to go to target remember

aria: oh yea

aria: remind me why????

aria: oh yea

luke: smoressmoressmoressmores

aria: smoressmoressmoressmores

luke: facetime me bitch

aria: okay bitch

aria: gimme ten minutes

aria dropped her phone and ran to her bathroom, the tangled tassels attached to the corners of her makeup bag became even more messy in her hands.

she looked in the mirror and slowly exhaled, picking up the light concealer, the darkest mascara she owned, and the highlight the shimmered the most on her skin. in quick small strokes she applied everything on to her face, taking the longest time on perfecting her highlight.

fifteen minutes later everything was blended and she ran back to her room and got out her old (old...veryveryvery old) macbook.

she hugged the cold laptop and jumped in circles with excitement before laying it down on the freshly made bed, jumping and falling down onto the soft fabric, she opened her laptop and didn't hesitate to click on luke's contact like she used to.

"SMORESSMORESSMORESSMORES," she shouted once the connecting screen turned into a video.

luke's voice echoed the same words, him ending two seconds later.

"luke!" aria smiled once she saw the lanky blonde boy answer with the camera abnormally close to his face.

"i miss you already," luke immediately frowned at the thought of not getting to see her again for a while after they both left florida and went back to only texting.

"luke it's been like twelve hours,"

"yea, but it reminds me of when we could only text...like two day ago or something," he manages to frown even more than he was before, "I really don't want to go back to that,"

"anyway," aria frowned trying to think at least a little more positively, "what do i wear today?" aria got up and walked over to the tiny white closet that was filled with her clothes already thanks to her sister. the case protected phone was lightly rested on a black shelf in the closet.

"surprise me," luke smirked while getting up and re-adjusting his black snapback, soon back turning over to lay on his back again.

_

aria ended up wearing a basic white tee that was almost see through and black ripped jeans that had an extra slight rip below the butt that she totally didn't add.

he did say surprise him.

"aria, get ready we're going in ten minutes. get ready!" she heard her sister yell. of course her sister had to do all the yelling and parenting. there was no way her mother was going to do that.

luke😍❤️: i'll pick you up in 5 minutes, love you :-)

love you and I love you have two different meanings, aria. don't fall in the trap.

aria sighed while looking down, she needed a plan to get out without her family seeing. she needed one now.

aria smirked and looked at the window that let out a gentle breeze every so often. she went through her hair with a comb once more before dropping it on the dresser, widening the window even more.

the sun had already fully risen and aria took a last look around before climbing out the window and dropping down to the fire escape.

"aria what the fuck are you doing?" she snapped her head to find luke squinting his eyes to look up at her, flipping his snapback to the front to see her better past the sun.  she took a few seconds to admire his curious smile and his beautiful blonde curls. his black shirt that made him look very very broad and his ripped jeans.  aria had pretty bad eyesight, but it was like she could see the slight shimmer in luke's breathtakingly beautiful blue eyes.

"my family doesn't know i'm here, luke," aria said while quickly hopping down each step on the sleek black escape that was lightly coated in raindrops. dirty blonde curls bouncing along with her.

she glanced down at the parking lot, she was only six feet up at the most, an easy drop down.

"aria, wait!" luke said breathlessly running over so he was under the escape, "i'll catch you..you know just so you don't hurt yourself,"

aria chuckled and rolled her eyes, climbing on the rail, making it look like she was higher up than she really was. she glanced down at luke for a few moments before falling backwards.

falling,

falling,

until she fell in his strong arms, just resting there for a few seconds; his fingers combing through her hair with the hand holding her head up near his.

they both laughed until it they looked deeply into each other's eyes, there smiles slowly decreasing as they got lost in the beautiful sight. lost in each other. blue on blue.

the only thing luke wanted to do at that moment was kiss her. that was all he wanted. to lean in and just press their lips together.

aria desperately wanted to do the same.

neither of them made a move.

they just stayed in some sort of chance, the two were totally infatuated with each other.

they stayed feeling all red and orange on the inside.

_

_

_

Next chapter will be the target/bonfire 'date' oooOoOoOooO.

Love you guys. Thank you so much for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment, maybe vote me for the watty awards? :-)

-andrea

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

622 236 34
I've never been good at explaining things or giving people an answer. But I've always been good a listening. That's why I'm best friends with Calum...
29.5K 222 77
Basically preferences but, I"ll aware you when its a fandom or my own writing ❤️ enjoy!
2.9K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
19.8K 126 18
Just a bunch of 5sos imagines | requests closed |