Over Seas ( Edward Kenway Fa...

By oliviaFrye4962

"Edward Kenway... The pirate? I know him vert well..." Rosa is 20 years old and lives with a family of templa... More

Rosa's back story
Edwards back story
chapter 1 - buisness
chapter 2 - Requiescat in pace
chapter 3 - the company is sweet...
chapter 4 -I'm here for you...
chapter 5 - the keys and the necklaces
chapter 6 - 1 kiss, 1 apology
chapter 7 - bad weather....
chapter 8 - here we go again...
chapter 9- I'm done...
chapter 10- losing sanity...
chapter 11 - a goodbye....
chapter 12- serve your time....
chapter 14 - your never alone...
chapter 15 - special posion
Note... please read
chapter 16- A distraction
chapter 17

chapter 13- 9 months later....

463 17 0
By oliviaFrye4962

9 months later.....

You had been stuck inside a cell for the past 9 months, Mary currently giving birth.

You hadn't heard from Edward or any news about him.

" Anne....Anne, are you ok?" You whispered to the side of you.

" Rosa, im alright..."Anne whispered back, you was relived, unfortunately you hadn't spoken to Mary since last night,before going into labour.

" Let me Go!" You rose to se who was screaming.

Mary was being dragged by two guards, her stomach was flat, the child had been removed.

"Let her Go! You Spanish Bastards!" You balled, you kicked the bars, then picked up some pebbles and throwing them at the guards.

" Shut it you Whore!" One guard opened you cell and began to hit you with a metal bar, you tried to block in but you had nothing.the guard hit you round the head, making you bleed.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

" Mary....Anne...Rosa?" A voice whispered l, your head ached. You crawled closer to the bars to see Edward.

" Edward...." you said back to get his attension, which you did.

He opened yours and Anne's Gate, to next be escorted by an assassin.

you ran up to Edward and Mary, her face pale.

"She is ill.... "

" Where is her child?"

You took a breath and then continued. " they took her..."

Mary opened her eyes, You and Edward helped her up, and began to head for the exit.

Anne was in pain, but far in front.

" Edward there's no point." You watched as your friend stuggled to stand, let alone walk. You walked back to help , you didn't care if you was carrying a child, she is ill and more delicate.

" Come on Mary, you can do it...." you said as you wrapped her arm around you neck to support her.

"Please... put me Down...."

Edward wasn't having it, he picked her up and carried her to the door,

"Edward....please...." Edward placed her down against a wall, you were so close but you knew she couldn't make it....

" Don't die on my account....go."

" your a pain in the arse....God damn it, you should have outlasted me." Edward said as he held her hand, you stood there almost crying.

" I've done my part, will you?" Her voice weakened, her face began to loose colour.

"We could with you next to us...."

"I'll always be with you Kenway.... now both of you go...." they were her final words.
Edward stood up and helped you leave safely, Mary in his arms.

You all got on the boat, kenway placed Mary and began to walk of.

"Edward? Where are you going?" You said holding tour stomach.

" to finish something off..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.7K 42
(Assassin's Creed Black Flag Fanfiction Story) A woman name Elizabeth Maryann Wills is not an ordinary woman, but a pirate that has her own ship and...
8.6K 319 44
Driven by the promise of vengeance and the darkness in her past, the assassin Eryn Turner strives for justice. This includes the hunt for Edward Kenw...
35.4K 728 27
Assassins creed fanfic Female reader insert Thatch tips Kenway off about a Templar Key he's after, and he cooks up a plan to get it.
5.1K 130 21
"Don't let pride get in the way of better judgment." Ah Tabai pokes a single finger to her stomach, "Besides, you have something more precious to tak...