chapter 17

Edwards POV

I pulled out the cube and gripped it tight. Is this worth it? The death,the pain... is it worth the risk? Was repeated over and over again in my head.

I placed the cube of the pedastool and watched as some kind of hallucinations happened. After that a bridge had formed. I was worried about Rosa but she could handle herself. I had to complete various tasks and puzzles which I'm not going to lie it took me a while. I reached a room where there was a bridge. As I stepped forward to stand the bridge collapsed I ran back to the door way as fast as I could hoping I wasn't going to fall. I had misplaced my foot n fell.shit.

I closed my eyes and accepted my fate until...

"You ain't going yet!not after how far you've got!" Rosa! Thank god.she had held of my hand firmly as she Pulled me back up to the ground. I was so happy she was okay I didn't think I just pulled her in for a bear hug.

"Ah, okay big boy your going to kill me if you hug any tighter." She chuckled.
I released her and looked around to find away to get over the now gaping hole. Rosa looked to her left and pointed. She rand and ascended up the rocks. I decided to follow watching my leg work now. We slid down a ramo of rubble till we found ourselves in a huge room which almost looked golden.

Rosa decides to have a look around to see if she can find anything. I decided that was a good idea aswell so I continued to search.

I pressed one of the brick walls as if it were a mechanism. It revealed yet another room exept this was filled woth Spanish guards and... Torres.

" What's the plan kenway?"

"Kill them. Then kill Torres." Rosa nodded and whistled to catch the attension of the guards. They began to run up to us but we're stopped by a wall full of energy? It  disintegrated half and the others kept coming.

" Go ill saught these. You get him" Rosa pointed at torres as he was looking at a golden alter. I nodded and climbed up some rocks...

ROSAS POV

I went straight forward and swung my sword left,right and center hitting all. 

" Your nothin' but cowards!" I spat as I impaled one guard with my sword and decapitated him woth my gauntlet. A guard swung like a maniac with no sense of direction and was able to cut my face and put a deep cut on my arm.

I let out a growl as I tired to forget the pain. He was the last one left but he was double the size of me maybe even triple.

" Die bitch!!" He roars as he ran straight for me and took me over the side of the ground... I was falling...

EDWARDS POV

I continued to escalate up the side of the ancient rocks. I looked down to see if Rosa was done fighting but she wasn't there. Maybe she went back to the ship. I continued swinging from about 4 or 5 bars under the platform and finally reached Torres.

In one swift move I had killed him.

I returned to the main platform to see bonnie, ah tobai and Adewale... no Rosa.

"So is it done?" Ah Tobai asked as he pulled the skill from his satchel.

" aye, it's done. Where's Rosa." I asked hoping they knew where she was.

"Taught she was with you? " Anne said. I looked around.

" she was but just disappeared..." I looked around untill I saw her gun near the edge of the floor...

Oh no...

She couldnt be...

The others gathered around to see if they could see her but we couldn't. She was gone.

"I'm sorry Edward... truly." Adewale reassured as he patted my back saying everything was going to be alright.

It was quiet... until a gasp came across the other side. I ran towards it to see Rosa holding on for her bare life.

" care to hell me up ?" She smiled. I sighed in relief knowing she was fine, I grabbed her and pulled her up.

"This will be locked till another sage comes and re opens it." Ah tabai said as he placed to skill on the stool.

" Let's go back home ay? "

"Aye, let's."

Well now our story ends... or does it? I hope you've enjoyed I know it's been forever but now it's finally done.