chapter 2 - Requiescat in pace

You waited for Edward to come and then finally he met you.

" You took your time." You said with quite a serious voice.

" something happened..." he stopped to see what you where doing, when he looked up he had saw you on top of the roof.

"That was quick." he was shocked to see your skill.

"That's kind of the point of being and assassin, now hurry up."

Edward climbed to the top and followed where you were going.

You went through a window, tuned right, then up a few flights of stairs then into a large room with two body guard in front.

" Who are ya?" One of them asked, the biggest in fact,

" Rosa Pike and this is my fiance, Edward. I'm here for my father's blessing." You said smiling to convince them, not looking to see Edwards reaction.

" alright then miss Pike." The guards moved out of the way and opened the door. Once you had entered the door closed behind you and Edward.

" Good day father..." You pulled a big smirk on your lips.

" I knew this would lead down to this." Your father looked down and walked in front of a big window.

" You know Rosa, you were just like your mother..."

"Unlike mother I am able to stand for my own right and fight for freedom... what have you done to 'protect' the world father?" You raised you voice as you walked closer but Edward stopped you. And whispered into your ear.

" he's up to something... don't get to close" you listened to him and calmed yourself down.

" the templars will gain power once the assassins are wiped out and then we will have the perfect world."

" I've had enough of this bullshit" you ran towards him and pinned him against the wall with your hidden blade against his throat.

" You don't have the guts to kill your own father." He spat without trying to move.

" but you have the guts to kill your family just so you bastards can live a dream? Kill other people's families? I have more guts than you do!" You closed your eyes and slit his throat.

" May he father of understanding guide us...." that was his last words.

You picked him up and placed him on a chair closing his eyelids.

" Requiescat in pace. May your dreams stay dreams." Yo grabbed Edwards arm and jumped through the window landing in a bale of hay. Landing right on tip of each other. Your heart felt warn and you started to blush. No Rosa you can't do this... not now...but What is happening why do I feel different?