Book Two: My Child ~War Of Th...

Por NalaShadowhunter

Blaze is now a vampire mated to a werewolf, weird isn't? well it gets more weird... so come join us on their... Mais

Book two: My Child
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Last Chapter

Chapter 13

1.3K 30 7
Por NalaShadowhunter

I think this is the longest chapter I've written so far O.o

Sorry I've been taking so long, school end this week and they are throwing us the final exams, I have three tomorrow and I know nothing XD

lol

anyway, go and read XP

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

Blaze POV

One month later..

I’m five months pregnant and I can NOT believe I am getting more big than I am now, my clothes don’t fit so I use Jacoby’s shirts (they are comfy <.<)

Nothing much has changed.

Xavier is back and thank god he isn’t like a bodyguard, he pretty much just stays in his room with the other three demons. I just see him at dinner or when he wants to check on me.

Silkia’s been acting normal, I guess she accepted he isn’t coming back… anyway, she’s two months pregnant now.

Oh and winter’s passed, yey! Now I can leave the house :D

Right now I am talking with Silkia in the living room.

“I hope it’s a girl” Silkia squealed.

“Yeah! That will be awesome” I smiled. “What are you going to name it if it’s a she?”

“I don’t know,” She admitted “But if it’s a boy I’m naming him Alexander”

“Tha-”

“No! you know what? I’m going to check right now for names, talk to you later”  And with that she ran towards her room, while I chuckled.

Suddenly the door bell rang, I wonder who is it? I don’t think Jacoby’s expecting any visitor. I sighed and slowly got up from the couch. What? Carrying to kids isn’t easy!

The door bell kept ringing “Shut up, I’m coming” I mumbled angrily.

When I open the door a woman awfully familiar to Jacoby was standing there, had the same hair color and eyes, creepy I tell you.

“So you are the girl” The woman stated in disgust as I open the door. “You’re my son’s mate”

OMG! This is Jacoby’s mother?! I never thought about him having parents, he never talked about them!

“Nice to meet you, please come in” I politely said opening the door wide.

She scoffed and looked me up and down, her eyes widening as she saw my belly.

“You are pregnant?!” She exclaimed “How can that be?! I thought my son was joking about mating with a vampire! But this! This goes too far! This is disgusting! How can my son live with this?!”

I looked at her shocked, how dare this bitch insult my children?!

“Where’s my son?! I need to tell him to dispose of this!” She stated angrily, walking inside.

“Watch your words, mutt” I hissed.

“Or what?” She challenged “You going to suck my blood?”

Didn’t anyone show you not to mess with a pregnant woman?

“Listen here bitch, you can say anything bad about me, but do not mention my children at all.” I snarled.

And like always, I take my eyes of her for a moment and the next thing that happens…

She slaps me.

I looked at her “Did you just fucking slapped me?” that fucking hurt bitch! I’m human right now you know! You can break my jaw! >.>

“Never ever talk to me like that. Respect me!” She growled and she slapped me again, my human eyes couldn’t keep up with the werewolf speed.

I whimpered quietly at the amount of pain, this freaking hurts like hell!! Not cool!

And with my moods changing randomly, tears started streaming down my face…just great, show weakness -.-

I shouldn’t be crying for goodness sake! I’m freaking queen! We can’t show pain nor fear!!!

“I only respect people who deserve it, not people who think they are at the top” I stated, wiping my tears away, but more came down, this is harder than I thought.

I turned around from her and started walking up the stairs.

“I want to see my son, look for him!” She demanded.

“Shut the fuck up! The only thing you’ve done since you came is whine, fucking stop already” I growled annoyed.

I slowly walked into Jacoby’s office, looking down all the time.

“Your mom’s here, she’s waiting for you downstairs” I said and quickly turned around to leave.

“Wait,” he said, making me stop. “Turn around”

I didn’t.

I heard him sat up “Turn around, Blaze” He said sternly.

I sighed but turned, still looking down.

“Come here” He said softly. I hesitated and walked towards him, not like I had a choice. I stopped in front of him, looking at his shoes. Nice converses… He gently grabbed my chin and lifted my head up.

He gasped then growled dangerously, his eyes turning black. I guess the marks look worst than I thought.

“Who did this to you?” He snarled, I flinched at his tone, but didn’t answer.

“Answer me!” He demanded.

I murmured to myself.

“Who?”

I repeat it again.

“Speak up!”

“Your mom” I whisper defeated, laying my face in his chest.

He snarled furiously and pushed his body closer to mine.

“I’ll kill her” He kept snarling.

“Can you accompany me to our room, I just want to lie down, I don’t feel well.” I mumble into his chest, my stomach was killing me.

He calmed down a little, but he still was very furious “Of course”. We silently walked to our room and I lay down, feeling exhausted for no reason. Jacoby pulled the covers over me, after taking my jeans and shirt off.

I looked up to him as he caressed my check. I grabbed his hand, tangling my fingers with his, welcoming the electric shocks.

He bent down and kissed my forehead, then nose, cheek, and lastly my lips. We stayed there, making out for a while, until he broke it, resting his forehead with mine while looking into my eyes.

“I love you” He whisper and I whisper it back.

Smiling, he said “I’ll leave you to rest now” and with that he got up and left the room.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Jacoby’s POV

I quickly walked downstairs and into the living room, where the woman was sitting.

“HOW DARE YOU, HIT MY MATE?!” I snarled furiously as I gripped her neck, tightly.

She tried to get out of my hold, but she failed.

“State your purpose here, woman” I spat releasing my hold.

“I came here to set things right. You’re not in your right mind right now” She said as she caught hold of her breath.

I narrowed my eyes at her “Who are you to tell me what to do?”

“I’m your mother” She growled.

“Unfortunately you are, but that doesn’t mean anything!” I snapped.

‘Jacoby?’ Blaze voice appeared weakly in my mind, my eyes snapped automatically towards the stairs even if she wasn’t there.

‘Yes, love?’

‘Can u bring me some of does pills humans use when they are sick or something? My whole body hurts’

‘I don’t think you should use that, but alright.’

‘Hurry’ she whisper.

I quickly darted my eyes to my mother ”we will talk about this later, I have a mate to attend” And without waiting for a response I quickly made my way to the kitchen and got two pills and a glass of water. I walked out of the kitchen and into the stairs just to be stop by the stupid woman who was blocking the stairs.

“Get out of the way or you shall meet the consequence” I snarled, my eyes turning black from anger.

I don’t know if I haven’t told you, but when the male wolf mate’s get sick, they get possessive and don’t let them out of their sight, it’s a male thing. So if they know the female is sick and she’s been kidnapped, or she’s locked away, or like this situation, the male get’s easily angered and can kill whatever there is in their path to get to their mate.

She quickly sensed it and moved away.

With one last glare her way, I made my way to our room. Gently getting in, I heard Blaze raspy breath. I quickly went to her and sat down in the bed.

“You ok?” I asked softly.

“No, everything hurts” She responded through gritted teeth’s.

I put the pills and glass in the table and helped her sit. I then gave her the pills and water.

After she finished she gave me the bottle and I put it on the table before laying her down.

I took my pants and shirt off before getting in the covers with her. Damn! She was burning!

“I should get the doctor to check on you” I said getting up.

“No,” She stopped me “I will be fine tomorrow”

I hesitate but lay down.

I stroke her belly until she fell asleep, I following after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning I woke up by the shower being turned on. Getting up and stretching, I walked into the bathroom. I yawned and stretched again before taking my boxers off and getting in the shower.

Blaze was there washing her hair, facing me. I trailed my eyes to her stomach, where our pups are. I gently stroked it, making Blaze jump.

“My goddess! I didn’t know you were there” She exclaimed.

I chuckled…and I did a lot of noise, how can she have not notice?

“You look normal” I notice.

“Yep, I told you it was a one night thing” She replied.

I looked at her cheeks and notice a bruise in both cheek. I tighten my jaw, growling furiously as I touched it softly and she flinched back.

“Don’t do anything stupid remember, she’s your mother” She warned.

I narrowed my eyes at her “How could I not do nothing? She did that! I can’t just do nothing! She has no right to do what she did”

“Let’s just forget about it, please?” She begged.

I sighed “Fine, but I am not happy with this”

After we finished taking a shower, we dressed up in the closet and then walked downstairs to the kitchen, founding my mother there, sitting in the island.

As we enter she started glaring at Blaze but stopped as I snarled lowly at her.

“What do you want, love?” I asked Blaze, ignoring as my mom snorted.

“I want that peanut butter and jelly sandwich thing” She smiled and sat next to the woman.

I chuckled and nodded “As you wish”

When I finished making the PB&J sandwich, I turned around to put the plate in front of Blaze, when I saw the woman looking proudly at Blaze bruise.

That hit a nerve so I quickly put the plate in front of Blaze, and grabbed my mother by the neck again. “I thought you understood the first time, do you want another lesson?” I snarled, my eyes turning black.

“Jacoby” Blaze warned as she took a bite of the sandwich “Release her”

I growled but did what she said and released her from my hold “What are you still doing here in my house?”

“I do not approve to this mating” She growled adjusting her shirt.

“I don’t give a fuck if you do or not” I snapped.

“Watch your language boy” Iris (my mom’s name) warned.

“Or what” I taunted, I hate being ordered and challenged.

“I cannot believe you are my son” She shook her head.

“I cannot believe it neither, now leave.”

She huffed and stood up “You are just like your father, a bastard”

And that was the last straw, in seconds my fist connected with the island, breaking it in half.

“There goes a plate” Mumbled Blaze with her mouth full of the sandwich as her eyes trailed to the smashed plate.

“Do NOT say that about my father!” I growled darkly “My father was nothing like a bastard, you cheating whore”

Iris gasped, her eyes wide.

“What? Did you seriously thought, my father and me didn’t know? He even knew Jacob was not really his son, but he loved him like a son anyway, and he loved YOU! even if he knew you were cheating with his beta, he just couldn’t bring himself to tell you afraid of losing you.” I hissed.

“How did you know?” She asked/whispered.

“since the day I saw you kissing my father’s beta in the backyard”

“Ouch” Blaze whistle. “Cat is out of the bag”

______________________________________________________________________

Lmao, we just gotta love Blaze XD

So what you think?

I think this been the most interesting chapter so far XD

Please,

COMMENT!

VOTE!

AND BECOME A FAN! ;)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

43.3K 2.2K 17
This was the day that changed my life forever, also the day I lost my love, my mate... My name is Alex Grey, I am a Prince but the soon to be King of...
36.4K 390 24
Bella is a werewolf and she hates it. She feels the need to runaway from her life, the only thing she wants from life is to be a human doctor. What h...
151K 5K 22
{Sequel to My Alpha Mate} Once every 10,000 years a single vampire/wolf hybrid child will be born a half demon wolf. When the chosen child comes of a...
1.2M 30.7K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...