I See You (Larry Stylinson Au)

Par louislovesharryyy28

Going into a new school Harry is determined to hide the fact that he was born blind as long as he can in fear... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Final chapter

Chapter 9

39.7K 1.3K 2.6K
Par louislovesharryyy28

"Is all of this really necessary?" Harry said with a laugh a few days later as Liam continued to hand him several articles of clothing. So far he had on two jackets and now a scarf. "It's going to snow for the first time tonight Hazz." Liam explained, "We're wearing just as much stuff." He indicated to Zayn and Niall who were in his bedroom as well even though Harry couldn't see. Harry just sighed and put the scarf on. Tonight was the holiday carnival and Harry couldn't have been more excited to attend, especially since he was going to be with Louis for most of it.

"So why didn't Louis want to drive with us?" Harry heard Niall's Irish accent ring in his bedroom. "He said he had something special planned for when I get there." Harry said with the smallest smirk on his face. "Louis planned something?" Zayn asked in surprisement. "Yeah why?" "He's just more of a spontaneous kind of lad." Niall answered since he knows Louis the best.

"Well he said he's planning something for me." Harry said with the same smile still on his lips. "Come on lover boy." Liam said as he took a hold of Harry's arm. "Let's not keep your knight in shining armor waiting." Harry snorted at the analogy but still followed Liam out of the room then down the stairs. Anne gave them last minute warnings before the four of them piled into Liam's car. A car that Harry was sure he wouldn't be going home in. He was sure Louis would drive him home.

*

When they got to the school Harry's face lit up at the sound of the ongoing carnival in the large parking lot. He can only imagine what it looked like with the lights and bustling teenagers. It definitely smelt good. A mixture of candy floss and corn dogs filled Harry's nostrils; a mixture that didn't sound like it would smell good, but it was the greatest thing int he world to him. Behind anything that had to do with Louis of course.

Harry scoffed at himself. If he becomes any more infatuated then he might as well throw himself into Louis' arms the moment they're together. He would love to do that though. Harry had his arm linked with Zayn's as the four of them made their way across the parking lot, laughing about how much fun they were going to have. Harry's phone went off in his pocket just then so he pulled it out, hearing Siri say, "Text message from Louis Tomlinson." "Shit. Shit." Harry tried to silence his phone before Siri read the message out loud for the three of them to hear but it was too late. "Are you here yet? I'm by the ring toss. I'm going to win you something so hurry up. x."

The three of them snorted when Siri read the 'x' out loud making Harry groan in embarrassment. "Come on," Liam said, still snicker, "We'll take you over there then get out of your hair." "Shut. Up." Harry said, still slightly abashed. The three of them just snickered more inconspicuously. Harry just walked where they led him, trusting Zayn to make sure he didn't trip over anything.

Harry's ears perked up when he heard Louis' voice cut through the crowd. He could hear it over anything at this point since he loved it so much. He was confused though because Louis hadn't said any words, he had groaned in frustration. "What's he doing?" Harry asked with a chuckle. "He's trying to win you that something but failing." Niall said in a teasing tone making Harry flip him off wherever he was.

"Lou!" Zayn said loudly, catching Louis' attention mid throw. He turned to the voice, seeing Harry looked around with his arm linked in Zayn's. His face turned into sunshine when he got a look at the boy who's had him distracted the past few months. He didn't even care if he looked like an infatuated idiot in front of his friends, Harry just had that effect on him.

Louis jogged over and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, pulling him into a tight hug. Harry wasn't even scared or had to question who was holding onto him. He knew it was Louis and he couldn't help but giggle into his neck, especially when Louis lifted him up off the ground slightly. He set him down gently before saying into his ear, "Glad you're here love." They pulled away, Louis seeing that Harry's cheeks had turned a crimson colour. "Glad I'm here too."

"I'll steal him from here lads." Louis said the three who had been looking on in amusement. It was obvious to them that Louis was completely infatuated, but he didn't care. He had Harry with him now. "Watch after him Lou, Anne will have a fit." Liam warned. Louis laced his finger's with Harry's as he scoffed, "Like I would let anything happen to him." With a few goodbyes the three parted from Harry and Louis, leaving them somewhat alone.

Louis pulled on Harry's hand, taking him back to the ring toss. "Come on, I know I'm close to winning you something." "You don't have to win me anything Louis. I'm just glad to be here with you." "How charming. But I want you to have something you can keep forever to remember this day." "And what's so special about this day?" Harry could tell Louis noticeably hesitated. He remained quiet long enough for Harry to question if he was still there. "Louis?" "Yeah." He said quickly, "Yeah, erm, just... it's just going to be a good night."

Harry was confused at Louis' rushed answer, as if he was panicked but let it go. Maybe he was just getting antsy over this game that he couldn't seem to win. "How long have you been at this?" "Not that long." louis tossed another ring but it missed. "Just like twenty minutes." "You must be awful." Louis gasped jokingly. "I'm amazing at everything I do." "Oh I'm sure you are." Harry said sarcastically making Louis nudge him with his shoulder. As soon as he did though he scooted right back to Harry so their shoulder's were touching again. Louis didn't want him to feel nervous so he wanted to make sure Harry knew he was there for him at all times.

Louis tossed the last ring he had and it landed perfectly on the neck of a green bottle. "Yes!" Louis exclaimed making Harry jump. "What?!" "I won! I won Hazza!" Louis hugged Harry again, this time kissing his cheek out of excitement. "Nice job Lou." Harry said into his ear like Louis had done to him when they first saw each other. They pulled away when the girl running the both said, "What'll ya have hun?" "Um." Louis looked at the options, seeing the same bear in several different colours. "They're bears. They have a black one." Louis said to Harry, "That way you'll know what it looks like."

Harry shook his head, "No um, do they have a white one?" "Yeah, they do. Are you sure you want that one?" Louis said with a bright smile that Harry would want a different colour. "White just seems beautiful." "Like you." Louis said so quietly but Harry still heard him. Anyone else wouldn't have but Harry's exceptional hearing benefitted him. He smiled to his feet as Louis asked for the white bear.

He felt Louis put it in his hands and nuzzled his nose into the plush fur. "Like it?" "I love it." Harry beamed in Louis' direction. "Thank you." Louis just responded by grabbing Harry's hand, lacing their fingers together again. "Come on, the ferris wheel has been calling our names." "I'm sure it has." Harry sassed making Louis lath loudly. They made their way over to the ferris wheel, getting on fairly quickly since no one else seemed to be taking an interest in it. They were too busy playing the games or riding the more intense rides.

The two of them got on, sitting as close together as possible even though the car was made for three people. The bear had more room on Harry's left than the two did. The ride began moving, making Harry's face light up since it was a rather enjoyable experience with sight. As they were moving Louis was the first to speak, "When do you find out about Footloose?" "A little over a week. I thought I told you that already." Harry chuckled slightly and Louis went tense.

He did already know that but he was looking for anything to talk about with Harry since he was rather nervous right now. He was just glad Harry wouldn't be able to read it on his face. "Oh yeah, you did." He laughed nervously. After a comfortable moment of silence and a full rotation of the wheel Harry randomly remembered something quite serious that had happened in this very parking lot just a few weeks ago.

"Louis." Harry faced the older lad more, "I never properly thanked you for pushing me out of the way of the car that night. I dunno why I thought of it, but I just never got to really say thank you for saving my life. You did. That car would've squished me." Louis immediately grabbed Harry's hand, not wanting to hear such things. "It's okay Harry. You don't have to thank me for it. If anything you should thank me for making sure Anne didn't find out." "She's the real danger." Harry joked making the two chuckle.

"I'd um, I'd never let anything bad happen to you." Louis said quietly making Harry blush for probably the dozenth time tonight. They reached the top of the rotation again and the ride stopped. "What's going on?" Harry asked, slightly panicked. "It's okay love. No one else is on the ride. I think they're just letting us have a good look." "Oh good." He exhaled in relief. He jumped again though when he felt something hit his cheek.

"Is it raining?" Harry asked but Louis didn't answer right away since he was looking at the scenery in awe. It was beginning to snow. Covering the carnival in a light layer of fluff. "No. It's snowing Hazz. It's absolutely beautiful." Harry smiled, feeling the flakes hit his face. "Can you describe it for me Louis?" "Of course." He moved closer to Harry if that was possible. "The snow is white, like the bear. You said you kind of have an idea of what white looks like?" Harry just nodded.

"The christmas lights of the carnival are lighting up the snow like fire. Our teachers and schoolmates are trailing fresh footsteps on the ground and the snow is stuck on everyone's beanies and jackets." Harry smiled, trying his best to imagine all of this. "Louis, I have to ask you something." "What's that?" "It um, well it's more me wondering if I can try something, but it's kind of weird to be honest." Louis shook his head, "I won't think it's weird. I promise."

"Okay." Harry relaxed slightly before turning to face Louis almost completely, their hands still laced with each other. "Well, my mum asks me all the time if I could see anything, what would I most want to see and I always tell her I would want to know what I look like but now, I want nothing more than to be able to know what you look like. I've never really let my blindness frustrate me, but not being able to see you is honestly pretty frustrating." "You shouldn't let it frustrate you. I'm nothing special."

"You're special to me though. So I was wondering, if I could feel from you eyes to your chin, you know to try and feel what you look like." Louis smiled brightly. "Of course Harry. Of course you can." "You don't think it's weird?" "Absolutely not. Go ahead love." Louis gave a squeeze to Harry's hand to let him know it was really okay. He wanted Harry to know he didn't find it weird, he wanted to do anything to let him try and know what he looks like. Describing can only go so far.

Harry let go of his hand to reach up and gently press the fingertips of both hands to Louis' forehead. His skin was so soft, almost as soft as his hair that Harry was also able to feel since his quiff had been deflated slightly from the snow. He ran his hands down from his forehead over his eyebrows to his eyes, Louis closing them reflexively. Harry slowly made his way down to his cheeks, cupping them and smiling at how lean his jawbone felt. "You're beautiful Louis." He ran his thumbs over Louis' cheeks. "You're absolutely beautiful."

Louis' had enough. He's had enough of guessing and worrying. He pulled Harry's hands down but before he could react Louis cupped Harry's cheeks and pulled him in to kiss him. Harry's eyes went wide in shock when their lips connected since he hadn't expected it but quickly relaxed when he realized what was going on; Louis was kissing him. Louis had kissed him and was still kissing him. Harry closed his eyes and kissed back, his hands finiding their way to Louis' waist

Everything Harry and Louis had wanted for weeks was right there and neither one of them knew how to take all of it in. It was almost as if it was too much but the two still moved their lips in sync with one another. It felt like they had kissed dozens of times before, that's how natural it felt. It felt natural to have their lips molding onto one another's. Every time Louis moved, Harry would move with him, thankful that he was sitting down because his legs honestly felt wobbly just from a kiss.

The ride jolting to life is what made them finally pull away. Louis' hands were still rested on Harry's cheeks, holding him in place and looking deep into his clouded but gorgeous eyes. He ran his thumbs over his cheeks, taking in every detail of his flushed face. "How long have you wanted to do that for?" Harry finally asked in a whisper, almost out of breath since Louis seemed to just take it away. As cheesy as it sounds.

"Too long." Was Louis' simple, but honest answer. Harry just smiled in response, unable to say anything else since he was still too overwhelmed that everything he's wanted for a long time now had just happened and in this moment all he wanted was for it to happen again. And again, and again. Harry has also never wanted to be able to see as much as he did right now. He wanted to see Louis' reaction, wanted to see the smile that he knew was present on his face. Imagining it would have to do though. He couldn't be too bothered by it though. Louis had kissed him. Louis kissed him and Harry and never felt something quite so amazing before.

Louis finally removed his hands from Harry's cheeks when they reached the bottom. "Thought you would enjoy the view." The buff man working the ride said happily, referring to the fact that he had kept them up there for quite some time. Neither of them were complaining though. They were thankful honestly. "Yeah, really enjoyed it." Louis said more to Harry than the man.

Harry felt him stand up, taking his hand in the process and squeezing it tightly. Harry, of course, remembered to take the bear Louis had won him. Now he knows what Louis meant when he said this would be a night to remember. Louis had been planning on doing this from the beginning. In this moment Harry couldn't be happier. He could tell Louis was the same for the rest of the night. He never let Harry's hand go but when he had to he always made sure he was in some sort of contact whether it be their shoulders or a hand on Harry's lower back.

A few kisses were stolen here and there by both Louis and Harry. Harry of course would miss most of the time, catching the corner of his mouth but Louis thought it was adorable. Now that the seal had been broken, now that the first kiss had finally been accomplished it was as if the two couldn't stop. Harry was hoping he would end up liking this school, but never would he imagined to have found someone quite as special as Louis. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

940 3 46
Harry is 16 years old, almost 17 and has to start a new school in the middle of the schoolyear. Harry has a tough time fitting in. At every school he...
8.2K 95 10
It's Louis' senior year, and he's dead set on doing it right. However, along with his pair of cleats, a healthy dose of sarcasm and his ridiculous be...
81.5K 2.2K 25
Harry couldn't imagine his first day at university going any worse. Then he sees him... Louis Tomlinson •This story is complete highest ranking #1 la...
41K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...