Second Love [Completed]

By Anishaluv

Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked... More

Preface
1- Our Last Vacation
2- Can I trust you?
3. Day Without You
4.Today You Ditched me
5.- I am Addicted to Her
6. I'm nothing for him Anymore.
7. I love you
8. Unfortunately
9. The Party
10. WTH happened??!!
11. We're over!!
12. She left me
13.Regrets & Disappearence
14. YOU!!!
15. We did lot of stuff
16. She's Irresistible
17. Consequences
18. Bridegroom for Princess Daughter
19. Because I like you
20. Why are you avoiding me??
21. What was that??
23. Ownership & Truth
24. I'll miss you
25. I'm Mrs Williams Now
26. An Accident
27. Still in love
28. Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION
29. Need Proper Closure
30. Comfort, Popularity &Rumors
31. Payback is a Bitch
32. Wiley is my pet dog
33. If You Knew Better
34. Have Mercy On Him
35. I Do Care
36. I'll Be Unfair
37. I am being blackmailed
38. I love you too Rose
39.You are biased
40. Trust
41. Are you upset?
42. You are lying on my face Xavier
43. An Arrest
44. He didn't come
44. Chase me for once and for all
Epilogue
Unfortunate Love

22. The Wedding

21.3K 753 19
By Anishaluv

I'mm really sorry for the have ever mette. I have been really busy these days, but I'll try my level best to update soonest possible.

New cover by @PriyankaGhosh6 a user thank you so much Priyanka for this beautiful cover.

________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

Sometimes I wonder why one fall in love with someone? Think about it! Fall in love words itself starts with Fall which means move downwards quickly and without control. We all know by falling one will definitely get hurt and so did I.

I fall in love with a man who I thought would be the one and only man in my life. To me he was the one who I can count on, one who will be my rock, the one who will never betray me, but he betrayed me and took away all the trust I ever had. I hate you Adrian for loving me, for raising my expectations and for what we were.

I used to think he loved me like what I am no changes needed. But he goes behind calling me a brat. Not that I care now at first it hurts, I felt embarrassed and insecure. Not anymore, I get over it, I heard if someone really loves you they'll accept you as you are. I guess he does not love me that much, maybe Sia is better than me for him.

Presently I'm sitting in front of dressing table where two stylists are doing their best to make me most gorgeous bride ever, and here I'm thinking about my ex, I'm such an idiot. But how can I think about Xavier? Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning on betraying him in any way, but I can't take guaranty about him.

It's been around two months when I and Xavier had a lunch together. When I asked him that question. "Will you ever love me?"

To which he simply replied "I can't give you the answer you are seeking for. There is nothing wrong with you, but I don't believe in love." That broke my heart a little, but if I say I get over with it, then it's a big NO.

Why? Think about it you're going to marry a guy you know will never ever love you.

After that we stayed in touch regularly. We usually text and call each other. He even helped me transferring my office in New York. We even get to know each other better sometimes. Although if you say that we are close to each other, then no, we are not at all.

"Ms Joseph you look so beautiful I can't wait to see you in your wedding gown." Nina one of my stylists said in an excited tone. I just smile at her.

"I can imagine Mr Xavier looks at you in awe, you both made an awesome couple" Riya the other stylist said. I don't want to respond to her, but I just politely smile at her too.

They tied up my long dark brown hairs neatly with silver sparkling bow curling my hairs from the end and leaving few loose strands. At first when our mothers are busy with the wedding plan biggest issue was my wedding gown trust me, if it's in both of their hands we would have been travelling the globe just for a dress.

But when I popped in my nose in the matter, I went straight to the Paris with Lisa and go to the most popular boutique for my gown. After staying there for two days we finally got my dress well fitted and well stitched with exclusive design. Its strapless gown with shiny net outside and silk under it. But as it is having sequence work all over, it's kinda heavy.

For jewellery and other accessories we shop from New York I got sizzling butterfly heels and diamond earrings and my great grandmother's heart pendant.

"You know you are the first bride I ever meet who is so cool and calmed on her big day." Nina said in a voice of amazement. Trust me, I know that. She's taking forever for doing makeup. Even all they applied was a little bit of mascara, curl my eyelashes upward and a little bit of nude shade on my eyes.

Also, there's my so called best friend Lisa, who didn't come yet. I know she's going to be a mother soon, but still, it's my wedding, she should be here at the time, at least today.

"Holy spirit, Susan you are looking freaking gorgeous. " Think of Bitch and Bitch is here. Usually one would say think of witch and witch is here, but not today, she's a BITCH.

"Lisa I didn't have a dress on, yet I was waiting for you." I seriously was waiting for her. I'm not changing with the help of those two.

"Ok girls, you can leave now, I guess her makeup is done. Thanks for the help." she said as she was making my make up artists rush out of the room. They nodded slowly making their way out after collecting all their things they brought with them.

"I saw Xavier he was looking smoking hot in a tux and all totally worthy to propose," I know she is kidding with last part still I don't like it at all. By the way he always looks handsome to me.

"Hey, he's going to be my husband now." I told her in a fake offending voice as she is on her way to the wardrobe to get my gown.

"You're just jealous, you like him I knew it and by the way he is desperately waiting for you. We both know, he likes you a lot, he is just not saying it."  God not again she is always saying that. Yeah, because she doesn't know the truth that he don't even like me he's faking it all, I don't know why but he is.

"Just help me with putting it on." I told her gesturing to my gown after ten minutes finally, we both were able to put it on properly.

"Now lets pick up your flower bouquet and down your bridal veil and get you out of this room," with that she rushed us out of my dressing room and we met with my mum and dad seating on the couch.

"Oh my god, My princess looks so pretty just like her mother during our wedding." Dad immediately noticed me first. What? My gown is totally different. But soon we were interrupted by mum.

"My baby girl grew up, I want her little back. " God, didn't we passed this talk last night?

"Mum, I can't be a kid again, but don't worry Lisa will be giving us little Lisa soon." I said lightly hugging her, while I winked at Lisa who is blushed furiously.

"Of course, can't wait she is like another daughter to me. Come here Lisa and girl you look gorgeous as ever." My mum said hugging her along with me. Lisa is 3 months pregnant a little baby bump is visible, but not too prominent and she is my maid of honour.

"Let's go, shall we?" Dad asked offering me his hand. I know he's honesty very happy today, so as mum and me. I might be against this arrangement before, but now I'm not.

I nodded my head yes and took his hand. Little cute girls who are my cousin's daughters are my flower girls who are now carrying back of my gown, which I tell you is long and look so grand that even queen will shy not my saying it's Lisa who said those words. Then they both walking slowly with me towards the car.

After fifteen minutes we reach to the ancient church were all the marriages of my family took place as soon as we exit the car beautiful melody start playing I slowly walk with my arm interlinked with dad's to aisle. The whole church was decorated with white, golden and silver colours. It's the only thing which I and Xavier both get to choose together. It did look beautiful.

And soon my eyes collide with Xavier's dominating greyish ones. Xavier was eyeing me like he saw a girl in his life for the first time. He should lower his stare, it's uncomfortable the way he's watching me. I could get distracted and fall down. God, these negative thoughts never leave me alone.

He is looking devilishly handsome in a greyish black tux with his hair combed backward. When does he not look hot?

We reach to Altar dad passed my hand tohise Xavier which he gratefully took and kiss my knuckles. I immediately feel blood rushing to my face. I can hear people saying awe. Then dad told him

"Take good care of her, she's precious to us." To which Xavier obediently nods. He helped me up, I carefully step up not wanting to slip or fall.

"You are looking so beautiful." Xavier whispered to me.

"You don't look bad yourself." I replied.

Then slowly ceremony started. As time was passing I started to feel nervous I wish it was all a dream and not the reality, but it is. I don't know how much I zoned out.

We exchange our wedding bands Xavier got me a platinum band with Xavier's engraved on it, possessive much? I got him simple wedding band it was also made up of platinum with just Rose engraved on it, he is still persistent over calling me Rose which I don't like, but now I gave up. Actually, it's Xavier, who gets to decide over the wedding bands as I get to choose everything else.

"Will you Xavier Williams take Susan Marie Joseph as your lawful wedded wife in each and every step of your life including good or bad, health or sickness, in richest or poorest. Till your soul lies inside you and till death put you apart?" Priest finish his word and look at Xavier which he replied after giving me look.

"I do." I keep looking here and there.

Well, they have cake here, finally I saw it and it has small fondant figures of both of us on that cake. I'm  so not letting anyone eat my fondant figure. The mental image itself is very disturbing.

My thoughts come to the stop when I saw priest looking at me with irritation in his eyes. As well as Xavier glared at me. Shit, I forgot to say something?  Did I say that loud?

"Sorry? What?" I mumbled.

"Will you Susan Marie Joseoh take Xavier Williams as your lawful wedded husband in each and every step of your life including good or bad, health or sickness, in richest or poorest. Till your soul lies inside you and till your last breathe, till death do both apart ?" Priest finish his word and look at me which I replied immediately with

"Oh that, yes I do" I didn't mean to say it like. What the hell is happening to me.

"With all the holy powers lies inside me, I pronounce you both as wedded husband and wife." He said with honor.

"Now you may kiss the bride." What? No, oh shit! Not again god this is why, I have been up all night yesterday.

With that Xavier immediately closed the gap between us, he pulled up my veil and hold my face with one hand and another one rest on my waist, in milliseconds my lips connect with his, it was soft and gentle kiss. But still enough to my knees weak. He moved his lips slowly against mine. Then we slowly pull apart, I glance at his eyes which were shining with happiness.

I glance down at our parent who were immediately on their way to congratulate us.

Rest of the time passed slowly with flower bouquet throwing ,cake cutting. I must say the cake was awesome. It was the best cake ever I loved it. We even danced, just a simple dance a little bit of twirling and a little bit of hugging as I'm trouble with my dress. But I must say Xavier is really caring and unstanding man he never left my side. I'm really thankful to him because if he wasn't there I would have fallen twice.

_______________________________________

Hey beautiful readers thank you for all of your patience. I'm not Christian so I don't have much idea about how to write marriage scene. But still I hope you all like it and I'm updating this very chapter again cause I'm not satisfied with previous one Still hope you all will appreciate it.

Please Vote&Comment&Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.2K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
1.8M 64.7K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
83.7K 4.4K 71
Anthony Lockwood. I gave myself to him 6 years ago, I thought we would be together forever. Things happened. We had to end our relationship. 6 year...
628K 24.4K 57
"Watch where you're going!" A low voice shouted at me, looking at his stain shirt."Now, what I'm going to do? I have a race to go to." He grumbled. H...