Contract To Your Heart

By shabulousme

THIS STORY IS COMPLETED And EDITED. It is every girls dream to have a prince in their life who will treat the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Capter 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 29
CHAPTER 3o
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
chapter 4o
chapter 41
CHAPTER 42
Note!!!!
Epilogue (last part)

CHAPTER 23

26K 1K 32
By shabulousme

Hey guys, here is a new chapter... I wrote two chapters today because I was feeling good today and my 4am mind has lots of ideas I don't want to forget...plz comment and vote...plz share my story so I can get more reads...that reads and votes are what makes me want to write more because I feel happy knowing people want me to write and that they love it...anyyywayyyy i talk to much...let's get to the story now shall we...OK I need to stop...stop...

Enjoy!!!!

*****************************************

Zaid and I both wait outside for our car to arrive. I woke up early because i was too excited to stay in bed any longer. I took a shower and dressed myself. I think my outfit is cute today (see above) . I was feeling pretty proud of myself. My make up was also on point, not too much or too less, just the perfect natural look I was going for.

Zaid is not looking bad himself I have to admit. He is wearing a long sleeve gray shirt that stuck to his body, outlining his muscular arms, the sleeves were pulled up to his elbows and black pants (see above). His hair was on the same quiff style, his jawline was so noticeable, it was set, making him look tougher and guarded.

Suddenly he turns to look at me and I quickly look away, hoping he didn't notice that I was literally drooling over him. What? I couldn't help it when my eyes decide for themselves what they find attractive.

Omg I find him attractive.

I mean cmon..you can't lie about that Nadia.

Trutru...alright, I admit, he is cute...OK maybe even hot.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the corner of his lip lift up into a smirk.

That's never a good sign.

"Don't worry...your not the only one who thinks i am cute...I am famous for my looks," zaid says. I roll my eyes. Selfish brat.

" I would rather gag myself than think that," I snap back. He laughs like I didn't even say anything.

" hey at least give me some credit... Tell me you have ever been around a guy like me," he says and points at himself.

" your right, I have never been around a selfish jerk airhead like you. And let me tell you, now that I have...its not something fun" I replied shaking my head slowly.

" someone is being rude," he says.

" only to you, because I am a very generous person and give back what they give me," I replied.

" so your saying, I am rude to you?" He asks innocently.

" omg why in the world would you ever think that...you have been treating me like a princess...of course your not an ass," I say, making sure the sarcasm is visible in my voice.

He rolls his eyes. " oh cmon...this is me being nice, if anything I think I am being pretty nice to you," zaid says.

If this is him being nice then I am afraid to see him when he is not so nice.

Our car arrives, the bell boy hands the keys to Zaid. I get in next to Zaid as he gets in the drivers side and starts the car.

**********************************

We have been driving around for 6 to 7/hours now. For far we have visited a history museum, and a amusement park and many other places I couldn't remember because I was already busy think about our next stop. The aquarium. I love sea animals and going to the Aquarium has got to be the best part of today. I had to talk Zaid into coming here. He said he hated sea animals so we had a short argument about that until he finally gave in.

We arrive after 20 more minutes of driving and I jump out of the car immediately. The huge sign read " Seaquarium " and head toward the entrance of the aquarium. I realized that Zaid was not next to me and I started to panic. I look behind me to see him walking behind me with his hands in his pockets, watching me.

I run back to him and grab his arm. I was so excited I didn't even know what I was doing and he didn't say anything either.

" your gonna be next to me the whole time...I am not gonna risk you getting in trouble," I say to him and pull him along side me as he quietly obeys, starring at my hands wrapped around his arm. I quickly let go when I realized what I was doing.

" sorry...got too excited, " I say as a awkward laugh escapes me.

Well damn..it got awkward real quick.

We walk a round looking at different creatures. Tank to tank. Everything just seemed so fascinating to me. Zaid on the other hand looked annoyed and acted like he had better things to do. Once in a while I would have to run back to him and pull him along with me to get him to keep up with me because he was walking so slowly, maybe to annoy me.

We then head to watch the whale show. Zaid and I take a seat in the middle so we are not in the front that might get water on us or way in the back that we miss some of the acts. That is when i started feeling uncomfortable.

I felt like someone was watching us. I can feel their burning gaze on me. I look behind me to see if anyone seemed suspicious but found no one except few people who were also waiting for the show to begin. I look around but also find nothing. I look at Zaid who seemed oblivious to what was going on. I know for a fact the something is not right. That something is going to happen and I have to be alert.

The seats started to fill up as more people arrived to watch the show. The show begin with a women demonstrating how to feed a whale and the two whales were brought out and did some tricks as the trainers held up food for the whale's and would once in a while throw in one and the whale would jump out and catch the food. Zaid seemed to enjoying the show himself and even clapped along with the rest of the people. I was also enjoying it so much, i forgot my suspicion.

" would anyone like to volentier to get a chance to feed the whales themselves?" one of the actors asks the audience. Only few hands shoot up in the air while the rest just looked scared. The actor looks around and stops his gaze on Zaid and i.

" what a lovely couple,...would you two like to try?" he asks. The crowd goes wild, clapping for us. I stand up to head toward the stage. Zaid grabs my arm.

" are you sure you wanna do that? The whales might get scared of the crazy lady who went wild just for chocolate," Zaid says trying to hold in a smile.

" shut up and lets go," i say to him laughing and pull him with to the stage where the actor was waiting for us. Zaid also laughs and goes a long with me.

The crowd cheers as both of us make our way up the stairs and stand facing them.

" you young lady can go first," the men says and hands me a bucket of fish. He then leads me to the edge of the huge pool where the whales were swimming. Zaid was still standing on the stage, watching me. He had a small smile on his face which made my heart beat faster.

I throw one of the fish in and a whale jumps up and catches it and the crowd cheers again. I was laughing because water spalshed all over me. I look into the crowd with huge smile when something shiny caught my eye. My smile disappeared, as i looked closely and realized that it was a gun. The suns light reflected off of the silver gun which caught my eye.

The men who was holding the gun was unidentifiable due to the huge hat that was cover half of his face. He focused his gun on someone on the stage.

Zaid!

He was the only one standing there watching me and the gun was aimed at him.

" ZAID! Move! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!," i scream to him as loudly as i could over the crowd. He didnt seem to hear to me. Instead his smileing face was replaced with a confused one as he tryed to figure out what i was it saying. I pointed the men but another splash of water hit covering the view for him. I look at the men again who still seemed to be waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger.

The men was too far from me so if i tried to reach him, it will be too late.I drop the bucket of fish and run as fast as i could toward Zaid. I reached him and tackled his body down to the floor with all the force i had in my small body just as the loud gun shot shook the area. People started screaming and running. Everyone started to exsit the place as fast as they could. The whales were splashing water every where. I tried to keep my eyes on the men who tried to shoot Zaid. I saw him run toward the exsit and he bumped into another person which caused his hat to fall off, the men looked
Back.

His face looked awfully familiar but due to my now blurry vision i couldnt quite pick up where i have seen him before. He disappeared. I was so busy trying to spot the men that i didnt even notice Zaid screaming my name. Or the blood gushing out of a wound on my shoulder.

I was shot?

I didnt even noticed that the bullet hit me until right now.

" Stupi...why would you do something like that?" Zaid screams at me. It was visible on his face that he was worried for me.

" i was supposed to protect you...," i replied. He shakes his head angrily.

" dont ever do that again, now lets get you to the hospital," He says and trys to get me to my feet but my legs wont corporate. I winch in pain as sink back to the ground. I have never been shot before and i know my body is not gonna take this well. My vision has gotten even more blurry than before.

" fuck this," Zaid says, as he picks me up in his arms, bridal style. Thats the last thing i remember before i fall unconscious.

*******************

Damnn my hands hurt, i have been typing nonstop for three hours...guys plz vote and comment and help me feel like it was worth it staying up till morning to write this. I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 46 12
"Bend over on the table and spread your legs " he whispers into my ear huskily. I follow his command as i don't want him to get more angry , knowing...
2K 104 9
I sat beside the window of my room, a blank expression plastered on my face. My mind was blocked with several thoughts, emotions, etc. Anger, range...
604K 21.2K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
106K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...