Water In My Eyes, Fire In My...

By UnmotivatedButTrying

I am persephone jackson. I used to live at camp half blood but I couldn't anymore because my boyfriend Andrew... More

Ch 1 taken from greif
Ch2 lost to not be found
Ch 3 content with pain
A lost hero to be found
Ch 5 Freedom
Ch6 explainations
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
AN
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
ch 36 & Epilogue
???

chapter 24

2.2K 48 16
By UnmotivatedButTrying

It will be written in past tense instead of present. Sorry if this confuses you. It's easier to write like that. This chapter is dedicated to shiper12 for being an awesome person who helps me if I have trouble with this story♡♡♡♡♡♡♡!!!!!!

Neutral pov
Jason was angry, to say the least. Everyone was supposed to meet at Thalia's pine tree, yet two very important people were missing.

The demigod campers were angry as well. Some were complaining, some were yelling, and some were talking about leaving.

"If Percy and Leo don't have to be here, why do we?" An Ares kid yelled

"Everyone stay here!" Jason yelled at the campers "I will go locate Percy and Leo!"

The son of Jupiter stormed to Percy's cabin and walked in.

He wished that he had knocked.

There was clothes thrown around the room and Percy and Leo were sprawled out on the bed.

Leo was topless with the blanket covering his bottom half which also had no clothes on. Percy had her bottom half covered with the blanket and she was on her side. Her breasts were covered by her hair and her arms which were pulled in close to her.

Jason picked up a pillow and threw it at the sleeping couple, before covering his eyes.

Leo and Percy both sat up. Percy winced and quickly crossed her arms over her chest. Her face was bright red.

"Oh my gods!" She exclaimed. "Im so sore!"

"I didn't need to know that!" Jason yelled, still covering his eyes.

"Water should help, because you heal in water." Leo told her.

"Jason, keep your eyes closed. I'm gonna go get dressed and leo is gonna get dressed too."

Percy walked over to the bathroom and quickly turned the water on. Once she touched the water, she felt refreshed and not sore anymore.

She put on a random camp t-shirt and denim shorts, before pulling her hair up in a tight ponytail. She walked out of the bathroom to catch Leo pulling on shoes. And Jason was glaring at him.

She grabbed her sneakers from the floor and slipped them on.

"Are we ready?" Jason asks. Percy nods after securing her wristwatch shield and checks for riptide in her pocket.

Leo did the same after pulling on his belt and grabbing his warhammer from the floor.

The three of them headed out to Thalia's pine tree and the campers sighed in relief.

"Sorry we're late. We overslept." Percy told them

"I wonder why?" Jason said sarcastically, making Percy glare at him. He gulped and Percy grinned

"So the plan is, to kill everything that you can. We know that the monsters can shape shift, so we are giving everyone special Olympian steel pins and weapons." The daughter of Posiedon explained. "Everyone get in an orderly line and we'll give you a pin and a weapon."

They get in a line and start retrieving their pins and favorite weapons. Percy found a pen that had her name on it, so she uncapped it and it became a replica of riptide that was forged in Olympian steel.

Once everyone had their weapons Jason spoke "Hermes has designed these so that only you can take it off and they can't be replicated. So, the monsters can't take them or make them."

"Do we need a motivation speech or have we done this enough to know what it will pretty much say?" Percy asked.

"Do it for the kids!" The Stoll brothers shouted.

Percy shook her head and began. "Today we move into battle. We are no longer just kids or just demigods. We are the heroes of Olympus an it is our duty to defend our world. I know it's a lot of pressure, but we have to save the world. I'd gladly give my life for my father, the gids, and the world, but I cant do it alone. Stand next to me and fight. Be a hero. I'm not going to lie. People will die, but more people will die if we don't fight. Are you with me?"

"Yeah" most of them shouted back.

"Im getting good at inspiring speeches, aren't I?" She said to herself.

"You've been giving them for a long time." Will came up behind her. "Are you ready?" He asked

"Yes." She said surely.

She moves to the front with all the cabin leaders and they lead the demigods to the bottom of half-blood hill. The monsters were preparing to attack Camp Half-Blood, so they were at the bottom of the hill getting ready.

They were shocked by the ambush of demigods, but faught back.

Percy was a hurricane. She was slashing and stabbing all the monsters and not looking at them in the eyes. Instead she looked at their clothing. If there wasn't a pin, she stabbed where the pin would have been. The girl focused her anger and frustration into her strength in the battle.

Leo lit his weapon on fire and was doing the same thing as percy. Instead of anger fueling his strength, he used passion. He was passionate about fighting for olympus, about defeating these monsters, and mostly about Percy.

Jason had created a storm to add to their power. He knew the rain would give Percy more energy and the storm itself could help Jason. The rest of the demigods were fine working in rain. Leo's flames burned hot and steam radiated off of his body. Still, the water didn't extinguish his hammer. Jason was looking at the monsters as he killed them. He constantly reminded himself that it wasn't really anyone he cared about.

Clarisse looked her enemies dead in the eyes as she used her spear to destroy them. She used her rage as fuel. All Ares kids did the same as her.

Connor and Travis were fighting back to back. They didn't look a lot their enemies as they slashed and stabbed. Travis looked at one to see who it was, to find himself staring at Katie. He stabbed the monster posing as his girlfriend and felt guilty. He looked across the battlefield and his eyes fell on the real Katie.

She was back her back with her younger sister and they were using a similar strategy to the one that Connor and Travis used. They slashed at monsters, but they also used their child of Demeter gifts to their advantage. The plants around them held the monsters in place.

Will was hanging back with the archers on the hill. They fired from a distance. It wasn't going very well because they had trouble telling the difference between the creatures of damnation and the demigods. They were forced to only shoot the other monsters.

Will was the first no notice the darkness. The early morning sky had grown darker than night. That's when he saw the goddess of night hovering above the battle. Her arms were outstretched and shadows protruded from her body. The shadows were surrounding the entirety of the battle. Will knew that if she wasn't stopped the demigods would be consumed by the darkness. Their surprise attack wasn't as much of a surprise as they thought, because Nyx prepared for this.

Will was struck with an idea. He lit an arrow on fire and aimed it to hit next to jason. He hoped that he chose the right Jason. There were like three of them down there. He chose the one that wasn't advancing on the Leo that was on fire or the Connor and Travis that were back to back.

The arrow landed near Jason and he didn't notice it. Will cursed in Greek before aiming one near Percy. 

She noticed the arrow before it hit the ground. She looked up at will, removing her eyes from the battle for a moment. He shot another arrow aimed at Nyx. Percy then noticed the darkness and the goddess who was trapping them inside.

She thought it would be best to get to jason, because he could get her out of the sky. She slashed her way toward Jason.

Unfortunately, since she was focused on getting to jason, she didn't notice someone sneaking up on her. They drove a dagger through her back until it could be seen sticking out from her ribs.

Percy was a few feet away from Jason, but he didn't see her. She turned to the monster that stabbed her and sliced through its body with the new riptide.  "JASON!" She yelled over the roaring battle.

He finished off his monster and went to her.

"It...it's..." The words got stuck in her mouth as she coughed and tasted her own blood. "Nyx." She pointed to the woman in the sky and jason got the message.

"I can't leave you here." He told her

"You...have to...save...everyone else." She found herself unable to breathe. The sounds of everything faded to a low rumble. It sounded like someone turned down the volume of the world to the lowest it could go.

Jason looked at her worriedly as he screamed for Frank to come over. Frank bounded over in the form of a dragon. He saw Percy and transformed human.

"What happened?!"

"She got stabbed." Jason told him "Take her to will."

Jason ran off so he was below Nyx. He moved the storm so it was closer to her. He used the wind to lift him up to her level. She looked surprised to see him.

"Stop this, Nox!" He yelled over the winds he created.

"I cannot!" She yelled back "I will not let the gods lock me in Tartarus again. I don't have the patience to be down there any longer. I will take down the heroes and take olympus. The world will be forever in night and night will rule the world."

"Then you've forced this upon yourself." Jason forced the entire storm at her. Winds whipped around her and blew her shadows away from her. When they were detat he'd from her, they dissolved into dust.

After he had most of them destroyed, she tried to force the shadows toward him. He used the wind to push them back at her. It was a short battle between God and demigod, but eventually Nyx won.

She sent the shadows toward jason, but the shadows were destroyed by light. Will had shot an arrow that was on fire at Nyx's shadows.

Nyx screamed in frustration. "I am wounded!" She yelled. "I will stop for now, but I will be back with my entire army." She flashed out and half of her monsters disappeared in shadows. The demigods faught and began finishing off the ramaining monsters.

Jason landed on the ground and looked up at the hill where Will was.

Frank had flown Percy there in dragon form and she was very badly wounded. Will quickly took Percy from Frank and removed the dagger. He removed her armour and moved her shirt so he could see the wound. The son of apollo cleaned her wound with water and found himself surprised that the water did nothing to heal her.

She probably had no energy to use her powers.

"Frank, get her to the infirmary. I need more equipment and I only have my first aid kit here." Will commanded. "I'll be there in ten minutes. Get her into a bed and put pressure on the wound."

Frank left and Will told the other archers where he was going. He looked at Jason. He was looking at will expectantly. The son of apollo tried to look assuring, but only managed to give Jason a grim look.

Jason nodded sadly and charged back into battle.

When Frank arrived at the infirmary, he went to a hospital bed. He wasn't sure if he should put pressure on the front of her or her back because the blade had gone all the way through her. He put pressure on her back because that's there it was worse.

He heard a sound behind him.

"Will, I don't know what I'm doing. She's still bleeding." Frank cried out.

"Frank?" It wasn't will. He turned his head to see Piper McLean standing there.

"Im happy you're up, but can you help me?" He asked her.

"Yeah. What happened?"

"Long story." Frank said

"Alright, Frank. Let's get her healed up before Leo finds out she might be dying." Will entered the room and gaped at piper. Um...this is surprising."

"Just heal Percy! She's still bleeding. We can talk about Piper's recovery later when Percy can join the conversation!" Frank yelled.

"Okay, yeah. Get me some bandages, rubbing alcohol, nectar, ambrosia, warm water, and towels." Piper and Frank grabbed the supplies and put them on the table next to Will.

First will used his scissors to cut her shirt off, then used the towels and warm water to wipe up most of the blood.

Back on the battlefield the demigods defeated the last of the monsters. There were a lot of dead demigods, at least 25. Quite a few were injured as well.

Leo Valdez looked around for his girlfriend, but didn't see her. His heart dropped when he saw Jason walking toward him. Leo's best friend was wearing an expression that was sad and full of regret.

"Leo..."

"Where's Percy?" Leo asked him, his voice shaking.

"She was trying to warn me about Nyx. A monster stabbed her just as she was about to reach me."

"Where is she?" Leo's voice cracked on the last syllable

"Last time I saw her was when will told Frank to take her to the infirmary. Leo, she wasn't doing too well. Will didn't seem too sure that..." He trailed off

"Did you actually talk to Will?"

"I didn't but the look he gave me before he went to follow Frank wasn't very reassuring."

Leo dropped his hammer and took off in a full sprint in the direction of camp. Jason ran after him.

Some of he is the only girl. she was rest of the demigods heard and walked back to camp. The ones who were killed were carried back to Camp by siblings.

When Leo arrived at the infirmary, he went into the main room where all the beds and stuff were. He saw some blood on the floor. Seeing the thick red blood made him sick.

He saw Will cleaning up the wound that just kept bleeding and Frank standing a few feet away with piper.

"Leo! Wait!" Jason called running in after him. Frank and Piper's eyes snapped up at the sudden noise. "Im sorry, leo, but you probably shouldn't be in...here." His eyes land on Piper and he breathed her name. She stood and moved to hug him.

Jason huged her tightly and buried his face in her neck.

"When did you wake up?" He asked her

"A few minutes before Frank came running in with Percy." She said "What happened while I was out. I know that Nyx was behind it all and Morpheus was part of it. He kept me asleep, but I managed to break out of his sleeping charm. When did Percy and Leo get back?"

He takes her by the arm and they take a seat in the waiting chairs.

"There was another threat rising, Nox or Nyx, so Frank and I went to track down Percy and Leo. We found them and they cake back here where they started dating and then we went to battle. Percy noticed Nox and knew that she couldn't do much because Nox was floating and Percy doesn't control air. She came to find me and she got stabbed. She killed the monster and told me about Nox. I then had Frank bring her to Will and Will had Frank take her here."

"If you guys are going to keep having conversations, you might want to leave." An Apollo girl entered the room. "We have wounded patients and we have to concentrate."

The healers started entering the room with patients, so Jason, Piper, Leo, and Frank all stood up. Leo looked back at percy and Will one last time, before walking out with his friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.6K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...
11.6K 197 17
Follow your story with Leo Valdez as your love interest. You will be playing a girl who's godly parent is Hebe. I hope that is okay with everyone. Th...
107K 4.6K 73
*Complete* 160,000+ words ~Book 2~ There was one thing I knew for fact. I was summoned to this world somehow, and now the only person that can send m...
5.8K 69 11
The original title was "Percabeth Neighbors" but I changed it :D Annabeth Chase has always been abused. Her father more or less ignores it, or preten...