Darling Chainz

Od miaa_meii

*Your typical 'player falls in love' story* Chase Ravens is the major player in Alerion College. He has hooke... Více

Prologue
2. Darling Chainz
3. I Don't Know...Do I?
4. You Can Live With Me
5. The First Day of Sharing a Condo = Complications
6. Work
7. Cancelled Plans
8. Punishment?
9. Ice Cream
10. A Bitter Day
11. Making Up
12. The Fair
13. Besties to the Rescue
14. Jared's Birthday Party
15. Strong
16. Picnic
17. Chasing You
18. Stares
19. The Chaos At Work
20. What a Day
21. The Event...Coming Soon
22. Pumped Up For the Event
23. Pricks These Days
24. Fun in the Sun
25. A Night Full of Events
26. The Aftermath
27. A Long Day
28. Darling Chainz Initiates
29. A Birthday to Remember
30. Overprotective Much
31. Fantasies Fulfilled
32. Try Possessive
33. The Clinging Doll
34. Letting Loose
35. When Things Couldn't Possibly Get Worse...
36. Sulking
37. Back to Classes
38. Revelations
39. Imagination Gone Wild
Epilogue

1. Moving Back

15.8K 226 27
Od miaa_meii

A/N: All characters are fictional, places are made up, hell this whole story is freaking ficiton, so don't kill me, ok? I'm fragile XD I was going to say something else....oh well, hope you enjoy the story, thanks for taking your precious time to read this chap!

Chapter 1: Moving Back

*~~Alice's POV~~*

Oh it's so sweet to move back to Alerion Boulevard! It's only been a year...a long, long year, but I still love this place.

"Alice! Hurry the f**k up, you're gonna be late to your first day of college and breakfast is getting cold!" That's Sam Morello, my very best friend, aside from Jack Morello, my other best friend. Oh my bad, haven't even told you my name, well it's Alice Chainz, yes my parents named me after the band Alice Chains. Even though I don't listen to the band, I still love my name.

"I'm coming Sammy! Just let me buckle my boots on!" I yelled from my room.

"Alicey~! If you don't get your big ass here, I'm going to eat your breakfast, and I won't even leave one bacon on the plate for you~! It's turkey bacon by the way! So hons, you better get your sexy ass here!" Now that's Sam, it's a must to love him. I mean, how can you not love an awesome bisexual guy right?

I enter my kitchen and take a seat, "I'm here, you silly ducks. Sam, no smoking in my kitchen. I regret giving you two twins the key to the condo, already."

Sam smirks, "Honey if I wasn't here right now, you'd probably starve yourself...unless you managed to learn how to cook overseas."

I gasped, "Shush! I did learn how to cook, I'm a master chef now, no I'm just kidding. But thank you for the wonderful breakfast. Oh, how's the club running? Did we get more drinks stocked up in the bar?"

Jack patted my shoulder, "Just eat, the club we made since the beginning of high school is running great. The bar is now upgraded, we have more drinks, now that I'm 24. But you're still 21, so I don't think they'll let you handle the big drinks, I don't know."

I gave him a smirk, "Why do you think I went overseas? I manage a whole chain of clubs and bars now, thank you very much."

Sam nearly choked on his cigarette, I took it out of his mouth, dosed the fire, and threw it in the trash. After a lot of pats in the back, Sam finally spoke, "You actually managed to do that? But you're only 21? How's that even possible?!"

I finished my breakfast and got up to clean it, "I'm not alone, on most of them, my big bro is the owner, only in name. I'm the real owner; Jace is fine with being a billionaire, he doesn't need all the money from a chain of clubs and bars. Also, since I'm the owner, that also means both of you are as well."

Sam groaned, "Ah, your freaking hot older brother Jace. What would I do if I could just get a piece of that fine, rich as—-"

"SAM! That's my engaged brother you're talking about, I don't want to know! I'm leaving!" I got my black shoulder bag (I seriously don't know what they call these things. I mean Jace, my older brother gave it to me for my 18th birthday. I love it, because he customized it himself to suit me~! Hehe, I love my older brother!) and then almost left my house when Jack called, "Honey, that bag has too many chains, and that black netted-lacy camisole will get you freaking harassed! Your belly button piercing even shows! Here take this jacket!"

I caught the red-and-black checkered jacket that Jack tossed at me, and zipped it up, "Happy now? I'm most likely going to take it off anyway. And my last name is Chainz, I live up to it! See you two later at work, and don't make a mess out of my condo!"

I heard a faint, "We'll get out of here after an hour!" or something, I don't know, I was starting my sweet, baby car.

~

You know, this college is much bigger than the college I attended overseas, yeah. Hmmm Bradford 126...126...ah found it, finally, there's probably like only 10 more minutes 'til the next period.

I enter the room to see a pissed professor but he seems less angry when he sees me. I go up to him and tell him how I just transferred here and all. You know the usual... Then the teacher tells me to sit next to a guy...more like man from his features. I don't know, he seems the bad boy...man...player with the way he's flirting with the woman next to him. I just dislike players and I gave the teacher a look and the teacher only returned his sympathy from me by the look in his eyes. I groaned inwardly and made my way to the only chair...next to the player. Well I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, so....shoo shoo, fly away evil thoughts. Must be the heat, I knew I shouldn't have brought this stupid jacket. No I'm kidding jacket, I love you very much...there I go again talking to my items... There, I feel so much more free without it...maybe I should put my hair up too.

I was fingering my lacy web-patterned black skull half gloves, (yeah you can call me gothic, I don't mind. It's your opinion and it's too much work for me to change it) when I heard the guy next to me telling the woman next to him, "You know, you're like homework. I should be doing you but I'm not. How about 9 tonight? I'll give you a night to remember your whole life." I even saw him nipping the woman's earlobe. I swear I'm ok with PDA, but really? Is that the best pick-up line he has? Next thing you know the woman next to him excuses herself to go to the restroom...I don't even want to know.

"So, sweetheart, is your name Linda because in Spanish it means beautiful and you, my sexy, are very beautiful." I heard his deep, sexy voice say. Too bad his personality could use some working.

I couldn't help but laugh, "You should work on your pick-up lines. You may be a hot face, but your personality needs a bit tweaking here and there, oh and your pick up lines, too." Then my smile turned into a frown, "Is that really how you pick up women?"

The guy clearly seems to be in shock, though I must say, his blue eyes stand out a lot. They are really beautiful, they go well with his black hair. He was going to say something when the bell rang, I just packed up my things and left, not giving him time to say even one word.

*~~Chase's POV~~*

That little vixen I swear, gosh! When I saw her hair tied up, I just wanted to rip that hair-band from her hair and kiss her, full-mouth. I could just imagine while I have my way with her and her hair is all over the pillow, yeah, that would be perfect. I swear the next time I see that little vix——isn't that her? I chuckled to myself, if my day couldn't get any better. Her locker is right below to mine. I stood there for a moment, taking in how sexy she looked. It's no doubt that she's a confident woman, but I still don't know her name! Most women look like sluts when they wear lacy netted camisoles with shorts, but not this vixen, no. She just looks confident, sexy ass.

I walked a bit closer, placed my hands on both sides of her torso, and she jumped. When she saw it was me, she leaned back against her locker in relief.

A smile tugged her lips, "Can I help you?"

A smile tugged on my lips as well, "Name's Chase Ravens, what's yours beautiful?"

She shook her head and gave a small laugh, she sounded so adorable. "My older brother taught me to never talk to strangers, more so, give them my name. But now that I know your name, I won't have to say 'cocky player' anymore in my head."

I felt my smile turn into a big grin, "So I run through your head already, that's not bad...not bad at all, sweetie." I leaned in, into her neck, when she put two hands up my chest.

She let out a sigh, "Stop, seriously, you can't go around two timing women...though you probably did more than two time. You put such a shame to that beautiful face of yours, but then again, it isn't all about the exterior beauty, is it?"

I felt my grin fall, what the hell? I actually felt a pang of shame. I immediately let my hands fall from her head and stepped back. But I recovered soon enough and put a smile back on my face, "I don't two time, never did, never will. I don't do dating, it's all one night stands, all the women know that. Anyway I just wanted to help the new "girl." Can you blame a guy, especially when she's so hot?"

She turned around and closed her locker. Would you look at that, she has chains on her shoulder bag too. Before I knew it, the words left my mouth, "Is your name chains, or something? You got an awfully lot on you. That little cuff ear ring, those sexy shorts, boots, and backpack, too?"

She laughed, "Close, last name's Chainz, with a z." The bell rang and off she went. Darn I let her go again. Those hips man...swing right, swing left, swing right, swing left....I need to go get laid...and go to my second period.

~Lunchtime~

*~~Alice's POV~~*

They serve nicer meals here in Alerion College than they did in the one I was in, how nice. It got a little cold so I put my jacket back on and my hair down. Funny how people call me a slut when they wear less than I do. It's ok, I won't let it get to me, I'm a big girl now and I shouldn't care about another person's opninion.

I saw a seat next to a cute, nerdy type of guy and asked him if I could sit. His eyes widened but he let me. I stretched a hand out, "Nice to meet you, I'm Alice Chainz, just transferred here. Thank you for letting me sit here."

The guy smiled, "No problem, I'm Jared Whitney, nice to meet you Alice. Welcome to Alerion College, hope you enjoy it here."

We started chatting about random things and then the bell rang, Jared is a really adorable person! Before I headed to my locker I told Jared that he was cute. He blushed a bit and said thank you and we parted separate ways to our own 5th period. He really is adorable.

~Last Period of Alice's Day~

I won't lie, this new college isn't that bad. I mean it's actually good, just that I don't like Chase. But you know what, I shouldn't let him get to me, it's my third year of college and I'm not going to let it get ruined by some player.

Oh dear, just great. Oh well, got to suck it up and face reality, Chase is in my last period of the day. At least I can sit somewhere else, since there's more chairs and empty tables. Oh it's Jared! I send a little wave at him and he smiles at me and pats on the chair next to him. Of course, I take the seat next to him, I mean he's the only guy I know and plus he's pretty cool and adorable.

Unfortunately, I guess this class doesn't have a seating order as Chase sat on the table next to Jared and me. Chase winked at me, "Hey sexy, this is just awesome. I start my Mondays with your sexy face, and end it with your beautiful face." I rolled my eyes and Jared grimaced, he had pity in his eyes, "You want to trade seats?"

I shook my head and smiled at his thoughtfulness, "No thanks, he'd probably just move." Jared nodded and took off his glasses. I reached for them and wore them, "You know Jared, you look actually hot without glasses. The glasses actually just make you look cuter."

Jared shook his head with a smile on his lips, "A guy feels offended when he gets called cute. But I'm not going to switch to contacts just to look hot. Now give me my glasses." He said as he tried to reach for them, but I had other ideas as I moved my head farther from his hands. "No, I like them on my face."

Jared laughed and gave up, "You know you look cute with glasses, Alice, but I don't want you damaging your eyes. Trust me, you're better off without glasses." I gave a playful pout, but brought my face closer to his hands, so he can take them.

*~~Chase's POV~~*

I felt jealous, actually jealous! Can you f*****g believe it?! I don't f*****g do jealousy, but this vixen actually managed to trigger such a stupid feeling! All because of that Jared and his glasses. She called him cute, while I got cocky player. I'm not cocky....am I? Whatever, maybe I should get glasses and she would wear my glasses. At least I know her name now, Alice Chainz...perfect for my sexy, confident, beautiful vixen.

~

My college day is now over, I can go home now...but I just want to see my vixen one last time. Motherf****r, she's walking with Jared again! Oh yes, he's leaving and she's opening her locker. I decide to open my locker too, that way I can press my front against her back. When I press against her to open my locker, she sighs, "Chase, can you please get off me?"

"But Alice my locker is right on top of yours, and I need to get my Chemistry textbook."

The little vixen shook her head, "Right, that's your locker. That's a nice excuse but go to your actual locker." I proved her wrong when I opened it, and gave her a "See?" look. She smiled, "I guess you win on this one, sorry. But do we need our chemistry textbook? The professor didn't say anything, did he?"

I got off her and shoved the textbook in my backpack, "Yeah we need it, the assignment is page 190, sections 1-3. Did they give you your textbook yet?"

"No they haven't...I guess I can call Jared for——" I didn't give her time to finish her sentence as I kissed her fullmouth, oh that soft, velvet tongue.

I ripped my lips from hers, "Give me your phone."

She got really mad and was about to slap me, but I held her hands up, "Tell me where's your phone or else we can stay like this all day."

Alice rolled her eyes, "My butt pocket, let me go, I don't want you touching me there."

I debated this over my head, touch her ass and make yourself more of an ass or let her do it with the chances of getting away. I decided that I should not make myself seem more of an ass than I really am, so I let her go, but placed my hands on either side of her head. Alice handed me her phone, she even unlocked the screen. I smiled, "You're really trusting, why?"

"Well I don't have any secrets in my phone...I don't know? Why am I trusting you with my phone, give it back." Alice then tried to grab her phone from my grasp, I held it high above her and punched in my number and called my cell. I gave her back her phone with a grin, "Thanks babe, but don't hesitate to call me. I'll help you with your needs too, if you know what I mean." I gave her a wink, too and she shook her head. Alice snatched her phone with a smile, "Thanks, now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to be late to work."

I watched Alice walk away, hips swinging, before she left, she waved at me and I smiled and sent her a air kiss. Of course Alice rolled her eyes but smiled.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...
512K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
22.9M 511K 26
There are two things Harper Lynch wasn't expecting when she made out with an attractive stranger at her aunt's wedding. One: He would show up on her...
2.6M 73.4K 45
Completed - He had me pinned against the wall outside of his dorm late at night. He was staring down at me angrily. I was confused to say the least...