Life with The Gang Leader

By WildHeartsRun_

Natalie and Carter's family is growing. As well as their gang, but gangs aren't forever. You must go through... More

Chapter 1: During the years
Chapter 2: "Can we talk?"
Chapter 3: Mrs.Grayson
Chapter 4: "I want you to join my..."
Chapter 5: "My parents are gonna kill me"
Chapter 6: Russians
Chapter 7: "..Daddy is going away tomorrow.."
Chapter 8: "Keep us close"
Chapter 9: The Undead Souls
Chapter 10: "The Serpents shall fall..."
Chapter 11: "That's where you're wrong"
Chapter 12: "It's all part of the plan"
Chapter 13: "Cole, who is this?"
Chapter 14: "Soo what happens to me?"
Chapter 15: "...No Mercy rule?"
Chapter 16: Operation Save My Brothers and...
Chapter 17: I heard every word
Chapter 18: "Attention Serpents...."
Chapter 19: "What the hell is going on Natalie?!"
Chapter 20: "Kayden!?!"
Chapter 21: "I want you to know.."
Chapter 22: "You had one job!"
Chapter 23:"That's her isn't it"
Chapter 24: "Lets talk about boys"
Chapter 25: "I'm sorry.."
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: Unexpected Returns
Chapter 28: "I'm cold.."
Chapter 29: The War is Won but the Battle is not Over
Chapter 30:"Tell Clark I said hi"
Chapter 31: The Aftermath
Chapter 32: The Weeping Willow & Lehlani
Chapter 33:"Tell me your story"
Chapter 34: "How is he?"
Chapter 35: Family Matters
Chapter 36: "We gotta go"
Chapter 37: Where the fvck is Carter?!
Chapter 38: Lock Down
Chapter 40: Terminal
Chapter 41: Return of the Necklace

Chapter 39: Love, War, and I'm Sorry

99.5K 2.9K 2.2K
By WildHeartsRun_

Lucy's POV

After we had all gotten situated in the bunker.. or should I call it a giant basement with 7 different  rooms. This place is massive!

Anyways, all of us injured patients got situated and Dr. Jameson had gotten to work on grandma. I hope she's going to be okay. Kayden, Sean, and I got separate rooms and mine is the best! 

I know there's a war going on outside, but I'm trying to stay positive. I was chilling, yet slightly panicking because of gang stuff, when I heard a soft knock at the door.

"Come in," I sang, as Wesley appeared in the doorway. My heart skipped a beat, as I took in his distraught yet sexy look. His disheveled hair was cute and sexy at the same time. His blueish green eyes were a tad darker than usual, but I bet he's just tired from the day. And don't even get me started on the rest of him.... Oh lord....I need to calm down, and ask mom if we can go to church on Sunday...

"Hey Wesley," I squeaked, and cleared my throat. He came in, and closed the door behind him.

"Hey," He smiled, and walked over to my bedside, "How are feeling?"

"Better," I replied, "How are you?"

"Good, I guess," He sighed, and scratched the back of his neck. He looked extremely nervous, but could you blame him? I mean, with everything that's been happening lately I'd be nervous too. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" I questioned, and motioned for him to sit down. He sat down next to me on the bed, and started to drum his fingers on the side table.

"I think I'm gonna leave Silver Creek," He breathed, and looked at me. My eyes widened, and I leaned forward a bit.

"What? Why?" I frowned, and felt my heart breaking.

"There's nothing here for me anymore," He admitted, "My sister's dead, and I'm pretty sure Butch is gonna die too. I just....need to get away."

"What about Kayden, Hunter, Drew, and Sean?" I pointed out, "They'd be devastated if you left."

"They'd get over it," He replied, "They have people who will be there for them. I don't." When he said that I wanted to scream I CARE ABOUT YOU!!! PLEASE DON"T LEAVE ME!! But I didn't.

"Wes we'll all be there for you," I stated quietly, "We're all a family."

"I know but," He paused, "I just don't think I can handle all of this gang stuff."

"I know it's a lot to take in but," I paused, "Please don't leave." He looked at me, and stayed silent.

"Give me a reason to stay," He whispered, still looking me in the eye. Before I could come up with something, words flew out of my mouth and there was no stopping them.

"Because I need you," I replied quietly. Hoping he hadn't heard, my eyes widened, and I covered my mouth. Wesley's eyebrows raised, and he looked surprised.

"What?" He wondered. Well there's no covering it up now... I uncovered my mouth, and looked at my lap.

"I need you Wesley," I admitted, "I-I..... I like you and I want you to stay." I couldn't look him in the eye, I was too embarrassed. I knew he didn't feel the same way.

I was expecting him to leave, but the unexpected happened. Wesley's hand tilted my chin up so I was looking at him, and he smiled.

"I knew you had a crush on me," He smirked.

"What gave it away?" I gaped.

"That day when we were in the kitchen together," He replied, and I could feel my cheeks get hot.

"Oh," I blushed, and he chuckled. "Do you... Umm... Feel the same?" I wondered. He didn't say anything, which scared me. He just smiled and cupped my face, placing a soft kiss on my lips. IS THIS REAL!?!?! THIS IS HAPPENING!?!? LUCY! Calm down, and kiss him back. Oh right!! I kissed him back, and when we pulled away I was all smiles.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked, a smirk still playing on his lips.

"Yes it does," I chuckled, breathlessly, "But are you still going to leave?"

He shook his head, and grabbed my hand, "I can't leave my girl." My stopped for a minute before racing again. My girl. I'm Wesley's girl! EEEEEEEK!!

Natalie's POV

I was putting Dalton to sleep, when Lynn came up to me.

"So do you have any cameras down here?" She wondered, "So we can see what's going on outside."

"Yep, follow me," I stated, and walked down the hall. I opened one of doors, and we walked into a bedroom. I led her over to the desk, and clicked on the security cameras.

"The OR cameras are all of the cameras outside," I explained, "And the IR cameras are indoor."

"Okay great," She smiled, and pulled up the OR cameras. I didn't get a chance to watch though, because I was being "paged".

"Mom!" Kayden yelled.

I rolled my eyes, and yelled back, "Coming son!" I turned on my heals, and walked across the hall into Kayden's "room".

"What do you need?" I asked, and watched as he turned his head toward me.

"I can't see anything," He whined. I shook my head, and sat next to him.

"We've established that sweetie," I addressed, and ruffled his hair. He leaned against me, and rubbed his arm. We sat in silence for a bit, and I looked at my son. I realized then that I owed him an apology. It's something that's haunted me since the day he was born.

"I'm sorry Kayden," I frowned.

"It's not your fault mom," He smiled, "You didn't shoot the window."

"That's not what I'm apologizing for," I sighed. He cocked his head, and looked at.

"Then what are you apologizing for?" He asked. Here goes nothing.

"Kayden when you were born, some crazy things happened," I began.

"Like?" He questioned.

"Well," I continued, "Cole's brother Clark, who is dead now, made me choose between you and your father. That was the day I thought I had lost your father, but I didn't know he had faked his death at the time. Anyway, when I got home that night I laid you on the bed next to me and....I lost it. I aimed a gun at you, and I'm so sorry for that. I was devastated, and completely out of line. I-." He cut me off.

"You could've killed me," He gaped.

"I know, and I'm so sorry," I sniffled, and tried to pull him in for hug. He rejected my hug, and turned his back toward me.

"Please leave," He whispered, which shocked me.

"Kayden I-" I began, but he cut me off once more.

"Mom, leave," He growled, and I obeyed. I walked out of the room, and closed the door behind me. 

Carter's POV

"Lets get this sh!t going," I smirked, and threw two grenades down at the Triads. The first grenade rolled under a car, and caused a huge explosion. The second one wiped out half of there clan or mafia.

"I'm going down," Cole yelled.

"I'll come with," Kai added. They both pulled out grappling hooks, and hooked them on a ledge.

"We'll cover you," I assured, and they made there way down the side of the house. Kent, AJ, and I kept the Triad busy, until Cole got down there and pulled out his beheading ax. He and Kai really did some damage down there.

"You know," Kent began, "I don't know how Cole can use that ax. Isn't difficult cutting through a body?"

"Have you ever held the ax before?" I asked, and shot some triad member.

"No, the last time I tried Cole almost broke my arm," he replied.

"Well, it's well balanced," I chuckled, "It's got a nice swing to it."

"I wanna hold it," Kent whined.

"After this is over lets take it," AJ smirked, and blew up a car.

"Oh lord," I mumbled.

"Yes," Kent exclaimed, "AJ you hold him down, while I take the ax and cut something. Then we'll switch."

"Deal," AJ agreed.

"It's your funeral," I laughed, "That ax is like his baby. Remember when you threw a snowball at him a while back? It'd be like that but 10 times worse." 

"I remember that," AJ laughed, and looked Kent.

"I never knew an icicle could hurt that bad," Kent sighed, and took out another member, "But I'd be worth it."

"All right," I sighed, "Would you like strippers at your funeral?"

"The after party yes," Kent smirked, "But not during the main thing. Oh, and don't forget to have Beyonce perform Halo." I was about to say something, but I was cut off. 

"Hey losers quit shooting!" Kai yelled, "We won 5 minutes ago." Kent, AJ, and I shared a look.

"Well in that case we'll be down in a minute," I yelled, and grabbed the rope from Cole's grappling hook. We made our way down, and we started checking for pulses.

"I feel like this was too easy," Cole sighed, and started cleaning his ax.

"Well, if others are on their way at least we'll be ready," I admitted, and shot some guy in the head. "How are you and Talia?" I smirked.

"We're cool I guess," He replied.

"You gonna wife her?" Kai asked, with a smirk.

"I don't know," Cole replied, in his monotone voice.

"I think you should," I admitted, "It looks like she makes you happy, and you need that in your life."

"You got something to say Grayson," Cole smirked.

"Yeah I do," I sassed, and stepped in front of him, "You've had nothing but hell in your life, and you need a little happiness. I know how much you love fighting, but I think it's time you settled down. I mean come on, Talia has been putting up with your sh!t and it's hard finding a girl who suits you well. Wife her."

"Thank you Dr. Phil," Cole chuckled slightly.

"You're welcome," I laughed, and punched his arm. It was then I saw Kent and AJ sneaking up behind Cole. "And I'm sorry," I added. Cole gave me an odd look, before I pulled out a smoke bomb lit it. Smoke clouded the air around us, and I took off running.  Kai was right behind as we rounded the house, and stopped by the pool.

"What just happened?" Kai asked breathlessly.

"AJ and Kent took Cole's ax," I breathed, as Kai's eyes widened. 

It was then we heard Kent yell, "It's gonna hurt me!" We saw Kent and AJ running toward us, with an ax in hand and an angry Cole running after them. Well sh!t.

"Run!" I yelled, as the 4 of us took off sprinting towards the woods. Sadly, we didn't make it. Cole had one of my four wheelers, and caught up to us quickly. He tackled Kent, who dropped the ax. The three of stopped, and AJ grabbed Cole's ax. Cole grabbed him, then AJ tossed it to Kai. Just when I thought Kai had a good chance to run, he tripped. Typical Kai.

I quickly grabbed the ax, and threw it so it stuck in a tree. Cole tackled me, and I groaned, "Fvck you too!" He huffed, and walked over to the tree and effortlessly pulled out his ax.

"The next time you idiots decide to take my ax, it'll be your heads," He threatened.

"You can't kill us," Kent laughed, "You love us too much."

"Yeah just like you love Talia," AJ teased, which made us laugh. Cole just stood there, before a small smile broke onto his face.

"You 4 have go it coming," He smirked, "I'm gonna get all of you back, and you'll never know it until it hits ya. Good luck." With that he kicked us, as he walked off.

"Was that it?" I asked.

"Oh that's just the beginning," Cole replied, and continued to walk towards the house.

"Guys I think we should change our names, and flee the country," Kent whispered yelled.

"I'll still find you," Cole yelled, and our eyes widened. 

"I knew I shouldn't have got involved, "I groaned.

_______________

Alright so this was an extended chapter, but I liked the end. First of all, WOOHOO LESLEY!!! Second, Nat has got some problems ahead of her, and not just Kayden. Which I think Kayden has every right to be mad. And last but not least can we get a round of applause for Carter, Cole, Kent, AJ, and Kai. Good job guys.

THE BOOK ISN'T OVER YET. Just throwing that out there. There's still a lot to be done.

IN OTHER NEWS~ The New Cole Book!! Which I am so excited for. It is going to be a gang leader book, but Cole is going to be an inmate in a prison, and Talia's the Warden's daughter!! Don't worry there will still be plenty of action. I cannot contain my excitement for the future of this account! And the Serpent's Journey.

HAVE A GREAT DAY/ NIGHT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 29 25
"What do you mean she's gone?" I shouted at Beth who kept crying. "Mom? What does she mean?" I asked with tear filled eyes. "She woke up two days ago...
16.7K 475 43
Gang life isn't something you can just... leave. Tave Rossi knows this better than anyone, after being threatened, abused, shot at and her family...
427K 9.2K 45
''I'm the leader of this gang,'' he informed me. ''Is that supposed to intimidate me or something?'' I asked with raised eyebrows. ''It should.'' ___...
75.3K 1.4K 41
She was the girl who had panic attacks. He was the boy who made her panic attacks excel. Both throw daggers at each other, to say the least, they wer...