What a Cute Little Kitten (Ne...

Af The_Painted_Rose

You were just a normal teenage girl, attending an anime convention with your friend. Your cosplay? A neko. Cl... Mere

Chapter One: Excitement!
Chapter Two: This is all a Dream...? Right?
Chapter Three: Meeting the Head of the Phantomhives...
Chapter Four: Picking out a Uniform
Chapter Five: An Unexpected Guest?
Chapter Six: Curiosity Killed the Cat
Chapter Seven: Confession Time
Chapter Eight: Morning Surprise
Chapter Nine: Determination
Chapter Ten: Jealousy
Chapter Eleven: Explanation and Trust

I Need Help!

5.2K 84 18
Af The_Painted_Rose

Alright, so I don't like just flat out giving up on stories.

I feel like I'll let people down if I do that.

So, I need your guys help.

Comment some suggestions for chapter ideas. Maybe some cute scenes between reader-chan and Sebastian. Maybe something to help progress the story. I know how this book will end, but I need a good way to get there.

So please, make some requests and comment some suggestions.

By the way, is you're a fan of 'Hamilton: An American Musical' I am thinking of making a fanfiction of it. Probably just a book of one-shots. Maybe some x-readers... I dunno, comment what you guys think!~  

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

17K 733 66
A Black Butler story: Light is always associated with everything good and darkness with pure evil. But what if real life proves otherwise? What if li...
153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...
1.1M 38.1K 40
You've been having nightmares the past few weeks about a terrifying fox spirit. You could hardly believe it when your friend found an anime with the...
5.5K 90 43
This is story about ceil. One day, the queen tell ceil to kill a man because the crimes he been doing with little young boys. So ceil went to his job...