Unexpected crush (l.s.)

By OniNee

Where Louis' only friend in school is Zayn and the small boy doesn't mind being a wallflower, even if that me... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
on hold -sorry
Sorry.
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
RIP Johannah
33.
34.
35
36
37.
38
a/n. please read (explanation)
39
40
⚠ a/n (I feel bad for doing this again, but there is no other way)
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Appreciation and shameless selfpromoting

14

14.9K 541 815
By OniNee

Monday arrived way too soon for Louis. He needed a vacation. A six month vacation, two times a year... Was that too much to ask?

"Louis, we might have a small problem," Zayn stepped into his room and looked down at the blue eyed boy in his bed.

"Whatever it is, it can wait," Louis grumbled, "Can we push it back to next year? Maybe I'll deal with it after my funeral."

"Lewis," Zayn's voice was a bit harsher than normal and Louis opened one eye, "We left your car at your mum's house and we walked over to your weird date."

Louis groaned, "And we took the tube to get here. Fuck."

"Yeah, the only thing I have in my garage right now is that weird bike my dad got us as a joke."

"Whatever, it's better than nothing," Louis replied and snuggled back into the blankets. He was sure he could steal another ten minutes... Maybe an hour.

"Schools' starting in fifty minutes, so don't even think about going back to sleep."

****

Niall couldn't believe his eyes. He just couldn't! It was five more minutes until the bell went off and their lessons started and he was on the verge of calling Zayn or Louis when he saw-- he doesn't even know how to describe what he saw. Was he still asleep?

"Are they-- fuck, are they really riding a tandem? Holy fucking--"

Niall, Liam and Harry were staring at the eight world wonder and they could hear Louis screaming at Zayn when they came closer.

"Don't just sit back, Z! We're going to be late!" Zayn just giggled at that and stuck his tongue out when he saw his friends' shocked expression.

"I wasn't the one that needed almost half an hour to get ready," Zayn sing-songed and Louis yelled some weird incoherent words. Zayn called it Louis' pterodactyls scream because the boy really looked like some mad being just shrieking at him or whoever it was addressed to. And, maybe, there were now four minds wishing a certain boy the best of luck to deal with a particular boy's ass.

A few seconds after Zayn and Louis jumped off the bike, the bell rung and the five boys raced towards their classes.

It was almost just as boring as always and Louis couldn't keep his eyes from falling shut. The thought of his next class -the one he shared with Harry- was the only thing that could shake him away, but sadly, that wasn't the case for Zayn.

"Zayn Malik, if you're so fond of sleeping, why don't you write me an essay about it?" The teacher snickered and Zayn cursed, "After your visit to the dean of course."

"Fucking hell mate," Zayn whispered and shoved his phone and bag towards Louis because they both knew it would probably be confiscated -well not his entire bag, but his stash inside of the bag wouldn't do him any favors-, "Wait for me after school?"

"Always. Good luck," Louis smiled sheepishly at him. The brunette felt kinda guilty for not waking his friend, but in his defense, he only managed to open his eyes seconds before Zayn.

Zayn didn't return to the classroom anymore, so Louis took their stuff and traveled to the next one; Harry was already waiting for him when he arrived.

"Where's Zayn?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. The Witch caught him sleeping and sent him to Voldemort."

Okay, so maybe Louis and Zayn got a nickname for every teacher in the school and maybe they were such a good influence that now the three other boys used the names too, well, maybe not all three.

"He's at the dean's office?! Miss Lumber almost never does that," Harry shook his head, trying to figure out why his favorite teacher reacted so stern to one of his friends.

"That's because you got her wrapped around your finger, H. She's a witch to everyone else."

The next teacher arrived and the two boys hurried inside, sitting somewhere in the back so they could still talk if they want to and Louis was acting like a fanboy inside because His. Crush. Was. Sitting. Next. To. Him!

Louis was trying to contain himself and at least pretend that he was listening to the teacher standing in front of the class, but that was probably one of the hardest tasks he ever had to do. Harry looking at him and smiling all the time didn't help either. It was stupid, really. Louis wasn't as dense as Harry was, so by now he knew that the curly haired lad was at least a tiny bit interested in him, but Louis was too much of a chicken to actually do anything with that information. Okay, no. He'd grow some balls and he would ask Harry out. He could do this. He could--

"Mr. Tomlinson, could you at least try to look like my lesson is interesting? I give you one chance, what did I just ask?"

"To try and pretend that this is interesting?" Louis replied and the teacher rolled her eyes, "You didn't ask any other question before that. You only told a story about World War Two."

The teacher hummed, "Correct. You won't be so lucky next time, Mr. Tomlinson. I advice you to sleep early and be awake next time."

"Yes ma'am."

****

The library was usually the place Louis went to when he needed some peace and quiet, and that was exactly the reason why he was making his way to his oases. Of fucking course he should've known that nothing ever goes smoothly when your name is Louis Tomlinson.

"Are you Louis?" A blonde was looking at him through her ridiculous long fake eyelashes and Louis had to bite his lip. Would it be too much if he started laughing at how horrible the girl looked?

"That's indeed my name, love. Don't wear it out."

The girl rolled her eyes, but quickly fixed her glare, "You need to back off."

"Excuse you?" Louis asked, his mouth still open from shock.

"Did I stutter?" The girl flipped her hair and Louis almost gagged at how long the obviously plastic nails were, "I told you to back off. It sickens me to see you kiss up to Zayn and Harry. You're a nobody and Niall only talks to you because you acted like a slut on his party."

"Sure, love"

"Don't call me love! You're a faggot and you don't deserve to even breath the same air as those four! Keep your disgusting hands off them, or we'll teach you not to mess with us."

Louis really didn't want to fight an obnoxious and narrow minded teenage. He knew that most students hadn't heard of him until he started to hang out with the gang, but that didn't mean that he hadn't listens to all the hushed whispers or dirty gossips that crossed his path. Okay, eavesdropping was considered a bad thing, but it was more fun than just staring at some wall and looking like you're listening to whoever was standing in front of the room.

"Listen, you're Abigail, right?" The girl's eyes widened and Louis knew he was right, "You might want to check on that boyfriend of yours, because he's been hooking up with your best friend. I mean, who wouldn't? I would slit my own throat if I was stuck with you."

"Wha--"

"Hush, love, I'm not finished." Louis placed his finger over the blonde's lips to shut her up and continued with a grin, "I also know that you fucked your chemistry teacher so he'd give you a passing grade and you blew your geography teacher for the very same reason. Now, Abi, honey, don't you think it would be a shame if someone told the principal? Or your parents? It'd be hilarious if someone printed it all out and gave everyone a copy and advertise it in the school's newspaper, right?"

"You wouldn't," Abigail's eyes were so wide Louis feared for a minute that they would roll out of their sockets.

"Maybe you should reconsider who you shouldn't mess with?" Louis almost purred and his grin grew even wider when the bitch before him turned her back to him and ran off -in the direction of the restrooms-.

Yeah, he still had it in him.

-------

Heya, the chapters are back to over 1k words! 😊 (1394 words! Woohoo!)

~Please do vote/comment~
-F

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.1K 51
Tara and Abel is nothing but trouble for each other but they are madly in love. this relationship is nothing but bad news.
14.8K 460 20
You are bored out of your mind. You take a walk because you want to, fuck it. It's your life. No parents, they are off visiting gram grams. Oh hey it...
2.2K 284 22
Parmita Tomar had a perfect Disney fairytale life and Mahaswin Goswami was a ball of sunshine in human form. They met in school but didn't fall for e...
646K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...