reckless - h.s / mature conte...

Por HarrysHabit

"I remember the first time you held my hand. I don't know if it was because of the cold or the fact that I lo... Más

01 - restart
02 - get to know each other
03 - confessions
04 - you need to try
05 - carefree
06 - attacks
07 - let down your guard
08 - step after step
09 - provocate
10 - putting on a show
11 - reckless
12 - honest
13 - getting it on
14 - upgrade
15 - breakaway
16 - green forest
17 - pinky promises
18 - over again
19 - taking turns
20 - another round
21 - bad decisions
22 - told you so
23 - unwelcomed meeting
24 - exposed
25 - surprise
26 - at the end of the day
27 - love, oh love
28 - lake day
29 - revealing secrets
31 - breakdown
32 - thunderstorms & love*
33 - haunting past
34 - seperate ways
35 - life lessons
36 - sneak peak
37 - plans
38 - decisions
39 - welcome home
40 - goodbyes
41 - nightmares
42 - Robert
43 - lies & honesty
44 - 365 days
45 - you're it for me

30 - discomfort

382 10 6
Por HarrysHabit

Millie

Gina and me were sitting in complete silence, both totally engulfed in our own thoughts.

"Ladies. We're thinking about getting something to eat, wanna tag along?" Harry approached us from behind, kneeling between me and Gina. He was only wearing his black bathing shorts, his toned body already turning slightly red. He leaned over, pecked my cheek and smiled.

"Have you talked to Charlie already?" I asked him thoughtfully and he shook his head. "Not yet, I want to before we head home." he explained and I nodded, "Alright."

"Why?" Gina asked mindlessly. "Uhm.. you want to tell her?" Harry bit his lip, not knowing if he could tell her or not. "Yes, she can know." I nodded and told her the story of mine and Charlie's interaction last week.

"WHAT?" she whisper yelled and glanced a look over, to look at Charlie. "What an dickhead. I swear to god, I'm going to rip his head off." Gina raged and got up. "Gina, calm down, we will talk to him." Harry tried to calm her, but she waved his hand at him and looked at him, "It's actually your task to protect your girl, but if you're being a pussy, I'll do it for you." And with that she stomped away, to the group of our friends. They were already packing their things, folding their towels.

"Gina." I screamed and we both got up and quickly walked over to prevent the worst.

"YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE." Gina screamed and all off their heads snapped towards the small red haired girl, she was furious.

With no warning, she started sprinting towards Charlie and jumped him. She literally jumped off the ground, flung her legs around him and started pulling his hair, throwing punches at his face while screeching. "You.Are.An.Arse.Harassing.Girls.You.Fucking.Dickhead." she yelled, while throwing punches at his back.

She caught him off guard, he was not fighting back, just trying to get her off him by gripping her waist or trying to pull her arms away from
him.

Everyone, including me, we're just standing there and watching, all of us being completely shocked by her actions. She was out of control, scratching, biting and punching him with no end in sight.

"Harry, do something." I pleaded, scared that he would hurt her. I looked at him, his eyes just wide in shock as he was standing next to me. But before he could react, I heard a loud thump and someone screaming.

My head snapped towards Gina and Charlie and my blood froze on the instant. Charlie had Gina pulled by her hair and threw her on the ground, right now sitting on her lap and pinning her arms above her head, Gina was bleeding slightly on her cheek.

"No way." I breathed out and without thinking, I ran towards them. "Millie." I heard Harry calling my name, but I didn't listen.

I ran towards the scenario and shut my brain off, tackling Charlie off Gina, who was crying in pain. "TWO GIRLS IN ONE WEEK." I yelled and climbed on Charlie, who lied on the ground, groaning.

I straddled his arms with my legs to his sides and balled my fist, throwing my first punch in that fucker's face. Now there was no going back, I aimlessly threw my fists against his face, wherever I could reach, screaming out curse words. He was trying to wriggle his arms out of my leg hold, but I was stronger than most people thought.

While I was being busy with Charlie, the other ones rushed to Gina and helped her up, asking if she was okay.

Suddenly I felt someone's grip on my waist, pulling me off Charlie's lap. I fought against the grip, wriggling my arms and legs around to make me as heavy as I could, but he was too strong.

"Let me go." I huffed out, but when my feet hit the ground and I furiously turned around, I saw David in front of me. "Millie, calm down." He tried to calm the situation, but I just stomped my feet. "It's okay now, stop this whole fighting shit." He scolded me and I just rolled my eyes, but stopped as he told me.

Then I rushed to Gina, she was standing there, her hand on her cheek and she was looking rather pissed with everyone. "Get the fuck away from me." she slapped Harry's arm away, when he tried to look after her cheek. He rolled his eyes and walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" he carefully approached me and slung his arms around me, hugging me tightly. "Mhh, S'alright." I mumbled and hugged him back. "How's Gina?" I asked and he chuckled, "She's pissed. But she is was fine, just a light cut on her cheek." he informed me and let me go.

We looked over to Charlie, who slowly got up from the ground, looked at us and wanted to open his mouth, but Harry was fast to make him shut up again.

"Before you say anything, just leave. You are an arsehole, who's been harassing my girl and told her that I wouldn't have to know. You betrayed me as a friend and you were harassing my fucking girlfriend. You don't have any excuses for your behaviour and now you even laid hands on Gina. She is like our little sister, how could you?" Harry shook his head in disbelief, being completely disappointed. "You should be fucking ashamed of yourself and never, fucking never talk to us again. I never want to see your fucking face again. You are disgusting. If you ever lay hands on one of the people I love again, I will personally cut your dick off and pin it to your fucking forehead." His gaze never left Charlie's.

Charlie shook his head and looked at everyone carefully. "You chose this bitch over me." He chuckled and I saw Harry tensing. "You fucking.." he gritted through his closed teeth and wanted to walk over him, his fists clenched by his sides, but I stopped him.

"Harry, don't." I warned and he huffed out. "He did not chose me over you, you made this decision for him." I firmly answered for Harry and Charlie just laughed. "Sure." he shook his head again and with that, he grabbed his stuff and walked away.

Everyone was standing there, taking the recent events in, trying to understand.

No one really talked to each other, just exchanging confused looks while me and Gina were just pissed off with this whole situation. Harry slung his arm around me and pressed me into his broad chest. "You really okay?" he asked carefully, placing soft kisses on top of my head. "Yes, I'm good." I reassured him.

I slowly wiggled out of his grasp and walked over to Gina who was taking a smoke, she still seemed really pissed off, but when she was me approaching her, her eyes softened.

"Are you okay?" she suddenly asked and I felt a bit taken aback by her comfort. "Yes, of course. And you? Are you good?" I softly asked, referring to her cut on her cheek. She just rolled her eyes. "It wasn't even his fault. Just the hair pulling, but it's okay. I cut my cheek when I fell on the ground." She explained. "So it was his fault." I put my hand on my hip and raised my eyebrow. "Partly, yes." she exhaled, "but it's okay. I'm more pissed that both of us girls had to fight this dick, instead of your fuck buddy or my friends." she scoffed and looked over to them.

They were all looking at the ground, the tension between us clearly felt. "He's not my fuck buddy." Was the only response I had. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "He's my.. boyfriend." I explained and she surprisingly started laughing. "Really?" her thick accent filled with sarcasm. I shot her an hurtful look. "No, I don't mean it like that," she tried to explain, "it's just weird to me. Harry only had like one girlfriend when he was sixteen or seventeen. It's just new." She gently smiled and I nodded. "How long have you two known each other? You seem really close." I examined. Gina shrugged and her face told me she was thinking. "I think for about sixteen years?" she said in doubt. "I don't really know, our parents have been friends for forever. So we started playing together and growing up together. I think I was two and he was already six, he was taking care of me and stuff. You would think that when he got older and an teenager that we lost contact and stopped talking, but we never did. He really is like my big brother. Comes in handy, because we are both single children." She thoughtfully told me and I listened.

"Soooo.." I heard someone starting and Gina and me both turned around. Luke was standing there, his hand scratching the back of his neck, "it's been uncomfortable enough. You ladies were smashing it. Harry just told what happened and I'm so disappointed in Charlie. But nevertheless, I don't want to talk about him anymore, let's do something fun?" He asked and we all nodded, but Gina.

"No, thanks. I'm still pissed with all of you, excluding Millie. You were being pussies and I'm going home now," she raised her hand to stop Harry from talking, who just wanted to open his mouth, "I don't need your excuse. I'm
leaving." she shook her head and with that she packed her things and left us, walking home by herself.

"Why does she have to be like that all the time?" David rolled his eyes and everyone started packing their things and we agreed on going out to eat something. We were all driving with Harry, because David and Luke were arriving with Charlie, who was not here anymore.

We were all piled up in Harry's Range Rover, me in the front with Harry and the both boys in the back. "Fuck you, I always sit behind Harry." Luke pouted and David just laughed, "Stop whining like a girl." he shook his head.

"I don't want to sound rude, but both of us girls just kicked Charlie's ass, so you are in no position to call him a girl as an insult." I playfully teased and he thoughtfully nodded. "You're right, I don't ever want to get into a fight with you to be honest." he threw his hands up in defence. "Harry, my respect that you are not scared of your girl." David patted Harry's shoulder and Harry started snorting.
"If you only knew." Harry shook his head, "actually, the first time she woke up in bed with me, she fucking punched me in the face." he grimaced in pain at this memory.

"Helloooo, I'm still here." I informed them. "Why did you punch him?" Luke addressed me now. "Well, we were kinda drunk when we got in bed and the next morning I couldn't remember. And when he first talked it was quite dark and I was just scared, so my natural reaction was to knock him out." I almost whispered ashamed.

"Not even asking who he is or turning on the light. Just punch that fucker straight in the face." David suppressed a laugh, as we all did. "It hurt like hell, my fucking nose even bled." Harry widened his eyes, as if he still couldn't believe what happened.

"I'm sorryyy." I whined, but Harry just placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it lightly. "It's okay, I'm glad my girl can defend herself." he proudly nodded.

My heart started pumping at his cute pet name. My girl. I'm his girl. I slowly intertwined our hands, his thumb instantly started caressing the back of my hand.

"I'm hungry as fuck." David whined, interrupting my thoughts, only know I recognised my empty stomach screaming for burgers.

"We're already there." Harry sang and parked the car, as we all excitedly climbed out and quickly walked to the entry of a small shop. It had this 80's look, a big sign hanging over the door with lots of little lights all around it.

We placed ourselves in a booth, with those red leather couches. A waitress approached us, handing us the cards and already taking our orders for something to drink. Everyone got something like a Coke or lemonade, I went for a strawberry milkshake.

"Milkshake?" Luke questioned and I just shrugged, "oh yes." I whispered and wiggled my eyebrows.

I was getting very comfortable with Harry's friends to be honest, they were all so laid back, funny and cool, you couldn't not like them.

After the waitress left, we eyed the menu, looking at the different food options. My eyes instantly searched for the word 'burgers' and I sighed in relief, when I found it. I quickly found what I searched for.

"Bacon burger, fuck yes." I breathed out. I widened my eyes, when I realised I said that out loud, slowly putting the menu down, to look at three boys, all rather good looking, staring at me in disbelief.

"It's fucking huge, lemme tell you that." David warned, while his eyes were still glued to his menu, after he broke eye contact with me. "You sure you can handle that?" he suppressed a laugh and I shot him a challenging look, "watch me, bitch." and gave him the widest grin. He just shook his head and whispered "she's a keeper." to Harry who proudly nodded.

After we ordered and the waiter brought our food, I instantly took my burger, completely ignoring the fries. "Yes." I hissed and took a first bite. Everyone's eyes were on me, ignoring their own food. "Where does she even store all that grease?" Luke asked in disbelief and Harry just shrugged, "murica." he muttered and brought his attention to his own burger.

"What? America is great!" I stated proudly and they all instantly began snorting. "Yea sure. Not even health care." Harry raised his eyebrows and I flipped him the bird. "Touché." I smiled.

After we finished our meals, bickering each other here and there, we all leaned back in our seats, having those big food baby's in front of our faces. "I'm so stuffed." I whined. "Told you it's big." David laughed, "But you still ate that whole thing." he said in awe.

"Harry you definitely need to marry her." Luke said, his eyes closed as he rested his hands on his stomach. "Will do." Harry casually said, dropping me a wink.

"You gonna have some gorgeous children." Luke added and my heart instantly fell.

"What?" I asked, feeling my heart increasing it's speed.

"What? You never thought about having kids?" David questioned and I just looked at him, eyes wide in shock. "No.. I mean Y-yes. It's quite early, isn't it?" I stuttered while they were all staring at me, obviously noticing my discomfort.

"Guys, you're making her uncomfortable." Harry scolded, but their confusion still clear on their faces.

"No-o, it's okay." It was getting hot here, like really hot. My cheeks warmed up and I felt the need to get some fresh air or water. "I'm
gonna, I'm going to the t-toilet." I hastily announced, while getting up and quickly rushing to the toilet.

I rested my hands on the sink, watching my face reddening with every passing second, there was already a damp layer of sweat forming on my forehead, making my skin look greasy.

"In..out..In..out." I breathed, trying to focus on my breathing, which was not working at all.
I closed my eyes, but opening them right after I heard the door open. "Millie, are you.. okay?" I heard his deep voice filled with concern. I abruptly turned around, facing Harry.

"This is a lady's room, silly." I tried to joke, but my stuttering and shaking was not helping my situation. Everything was kind of in a blurry, my head was almost exploding and I rubbed my hands together, noticing now how sweaty they were.

"Baby, are you okay?" Harry repeated while taking wide steps towards me. When he stood in front of me, towering over me, I gulped and slowly nodded. "Everything's perfect." my voice high pitched and fast. He softly cupped my cheeks, noticing my tremor.

"Babe, you are shaking and sweating, what's wrong?" He asked, his green eyes flickering between my blue ones. "Nothing, just got very hot in there and I don't know." I quickly breathed.

My heart was beating so fast, I thought I'd jump out of my chest right at this moment. My hands were shaking and sweaty, my thoughts clouded and I felt too hot.

When the door slammed a second time, Harry instantly turned around, looking for the disturbance. "Hannah." he breathed out, annoyed.

"What? Don't act like that this is a fucking lady's room." she snapped. I could not react, as I tried to concentrate on Harry to calm down, but it didn't worked. "Can you leave us alone for a moment?" Harry politely asked and she just groaned. "I really need to use the toilet." I heard her footsteps getting closer.

"Uhm.." she eyed me and smirked slightly, "is she alright? She's not even moving." she pointed out, as my gaze was still fixed on Harry, not even recognising her properly.

"I don't know.." Harry admitted, "she doesn't talk right now, she is sweaty and trembling. I think she's getting sick." He spoke in concern.

"Harry." Hannah groaned loudly, "she's having a panic attack."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6M 114K 45
please don't comment crap on this story, I made it when I was very young and clueless. I understand it sucks and it's gross. // "You're nobody impo...
18.5K 375 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
194K 3.5K 140
(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've never saw him ever again. Hell I don't thin...
85.6K 1.8K 42
Janel survived abuse and neglect as a child, at the hands of her adoptive parents. When they died, she lived in the woods, just trying to survive eac...