I'll Be The One

By xNekorux

In a prestigious university, they have different kinds of students. Most of them are children from noble fami... More

ACT 1
ACT 2
ACT 3
ACT 4
ACT 5
ACT 6
ACT 7
ACT 9
ACT 10
ACT 11
ACT 12
ACT 13
ACT 14
ACT 15
ACT 16
ACT 17
ACT 18
ACT 19
ACT 20
ACT 21
ACT 22
ACT 23
ACT 24
ACT 25
ACT 26
ACT 27
ACT 28
ACT 29
ACT 30
ACT 31
ACT 32
ACT 33
ACT 34
ACT 35

ACT 8

1.9K 52 17
By xNekorux

ACT 8

Morning came faster than Katarina had expected. Next thing she knew, Sarah was grasping her shoulder and lightly shaking her awake.

Katarina lazily growled and tried shoving Miss Fortune off, only for her friend to huff and decide to poke her sides with two fingers on each side. She jumped and literally rolled away from Sarah.

Sarah knew Katarina hated being poked, especially on both sides. When time passed and Katarina and Sarah grew close, Sarah had named that little move 'jumper cable' since Katarina usually jumps up like a car being jump-started.

"What do you want, Sarah?" Katarina hissed, glaring angrily at her friend.

Sarah, unfazed with her Katarina's death glare, merely stared. "Time to wake up."

Katarina groaned and ran a hand through her red hair, grumbling and muttering under her breath.

"Breakfast will be served at the dining room next to the kitchen in thirty minutes." Sarah informed as she stood up. "I suggest you take a shower before breakfast is served."

Katarina turned to her friend and noticed that Sarah had already changed out of her sleepwear and is cleanly dressed, her hair was already in its natural wavy style and her make-up was back on her face again.

"Whatever."

Standing up, her friend tossed her a clean white towel before walking out of the living room. Katarina looked around and noticed that she was the only one at the living room. She approached her duffel bag and grabbed a new set of clothes and a fresh set of undergarments from inside before she walked out of the room to take a shower.

When she exited the room, she met Lux, who originated from the direction where the bathroom is. Lux instantly noticed Katarina and the things in her clutches, instantly knowing that Katarina was going to use the bathroom.

"You'll have to use the bathroom farther down the hall." Lux said, giving Katarina the directions where the another bathroom can be located.

"Why can't I use the bathroom I used last night?"

"Well, Vi and Caitlyn are currently taking bath in there right now, so to save you from scarring your brain, I suggest you use the bathroom I recommended."

"Right..." Katarina glanced down the hall before nodding. "Thanks."

"You're welcome!" Lux turned and skipped away while Katarina proceeded down the hall.

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Lux entered the kitchen and found Leona, Sarah and Fiora moving around and about, preparing breakfast for all of them. She could see Ahri and Sona setting the table at the dining room and she was about to go help them when she abruptly stopped midway.

"Something the matter, Lux?" Leona asked, glancing at her friend while she cooked a few sunny-side up eggs.

"I hope Katarina doesn't mind sharing a bathroom." Lux abruptly stated.

Sarah quirked an eyebrow, stopping her whisking. "What do you mean?"

"Well, if it's with the same sex, then I'm sure she won't mind." Fiora said, spreading butter on some bread.

"Yeah, I guess so."

Lux shrugged before she continued on her merry way to the dining room to help her friends set the table.

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Katarina yawned and rubbed her nape as she walked, passing a few halls and doors before she reached the specific door Lux had told her about.

Still a bit sleepy, she wrapped a hand around the knob before twisting it, pushing it in and walking in to the bathroom simultaneously, locking the door behind her. She set her folded clothes on the marble table top beside the sink and started undressing herself.

When she was finally bare and her clothes were folded beside her fresh and clean ones, she walked towards the wide shower area of the bathroom. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she slid the sliding glass door of the shower and stepped in.

Surprisingly, the floor was wet with water. Katarina started noticing things she hadn't noticed earlier. The glass wall and door were actually covered with steam and the scent of peppermint was wafting throughout the room. The sound of the water coming from the showerhead attached to the wall colliding with the tiled floor filled her sense of hearing.

Slowly, oh so slowly, she turned her gaze to the right and found a stark naked Ashe Avarosa, her whole body all bare for her to see.

Ashe was rinsing the bubbles in her hair, her bare back facing Katarina. Obviously, she still hasn't discovered that Katarina was behind her.

Katarina took a step back and she accidentally hit her head on a shelf connected to a wall, causing a loud thud to sound out. She winced and turned her gaze back to Ashe, finding the said female looking over her shoulder and at her, a blank expression on her face.

"It looks like knocking is overrated in these times." Ashe commented before turning away from Katarina and resuming on washing herself.

When Katarina was about to exit the shower, Ashe abruptly spun around and faced her. It took all of Katarina's willpower to not look below Ashe's collarbones. She steadied and made sure to remain her gaze on Ashe's face.

"Use the shower," Ashe nodded her to the showerhead that still poured water. "I'm just going to get something."

Katarina dumbly nodded and let Ashe brush past her and exit the shower with her peppermint shampoo bottle in her grasp, making her release a breath that she didn't knew she was holding.

She was contemplating on her choices. She could run and just forget about taking a shower or she could just obey Ashe and have a go with the still running showerhead. Katarina would have ditched showering if it weren't for the fact that she is a bit uptight with her hygiene.

Katarina stepped under the shower and let the clear water drench her whole body. When her hair was finally all wet, she realized that she didn't bring any shampoo. She saw a few shampoo bottles in front of her displayed on the shelf, but she didn't really want to touch it without anyone's permission.

"Just use one. I'm sure no one will mind."

Whipping around, she found Ashe entering the shower again, a white bar of soap in one of her hands.

"W-What?"

Ashe sighed before approaching. She reached out for a bottle but stopped and turned her head to look at Katarina. It took half of her control for Katarina not to cover herself.

"Lilies, lavender or roses?"

"Umm... Roses?"

Katarina watched as Ashe grabbed the red bottle and handed it to her. She accepted it mutely. She was actually surprised that Ashe just resumed showering, rubbing the bar of soap around her pale and slim body.

Giving herself a mental slap, Katarina finally squirted some of the dark pink liquid on a palm of hers before settling the bottle back on the shelf. She started scrubbing her hair and scalp, spreading the shampoo around her head.

The bathroom was wide enough for her not to touch Ashe, yet the fact that they were both naked is the reason why Katarina felt a tinge of nervousness. Then, she remembered that Vi and Caitlyn, two lovers, are currently in the same situation, and maybe in a much sexual manner.

She shook her head a bit before she decided to wash the shampoo off. Ashe instantly noticed her need of rinsing, so she took a step to the side and let Katarina rinse the bubbles off and out of her red hair.

When Katarina finished cleaning her hair, she took a small step to the side when Ashe stretched her hands forward. Ashe rubbed the soap in her hands for a few seconds before turning to Katarina and offering it to her.

"Umm..."

"Would you like to use it?" Ashe asked, the hand holding the soap outstretched to Katarina in a manner of offering.

"You... don't mind?"

"It would be unsanitary if you were to use the soap over there since Lux's brother may have used it," Ashe eyed the bar of soap beside the shampoo bottles for a moment. "Unless you also find sharing my soap unsanitary, then you're welcome to decline."

"Uh, thanks." Katarina murmured, accepting the soap from Ashe's grasp.

Katarina let some water run down her body for a second before she vacated the spot under the showerhead, letting Ashe wash off the soap covering her body.

Running the soap around her own body, Katarina couldn't stop her eyes wander to Ashe's au naturel form. She would be lying if she said it isn't perfect and flawless.

'I prefer not to talk to people like you.'

Ashe's words from last night abruptly came and rang in her head, causing the anger she felt towards Ashe to reappear in her mind.

Katarina clicked her tongue and rubbed her eyes with her thumb and forefinger. She then felt the soap sting her eyes. She sucked in a breath when she felt the prickling pain in her eyes intensify. She grunted in frustration, dropping the soap in the process.

Can she get anymore stupid? She really felt like some sort of idiotic bonehead. She let her anger cloud her mind and look where it got her. She vacuously blinded herself with some stupid soap remnants. Katarina took a step back and let out a gasp when she felt her foot step and slip on the bar of soap she had dropped.

"Katarina!"

She felt a someone grab her left elbow, but she only ended up pulling her helper with her down the floor. Katarina waited for the collision of her head to the floor, but she only heard the collision. There was no pain behind her head. She felt a hand behind her head, keeping it tilted upward.

It was painful to open her eyes, but she forced herself to do so. Katarina found half of Ashe's body on top of her. Ashe had her right hand behind her head and found her left arm was the reason why Katarina didn't feel the pain. It wasn't her that collided with the floor, it was Ashe's left forearm and elbow.

Ashe lifted Katarina into a sitting form before she took her hands away from her. Katarina closed her eyes again and it took only a second before she felt a small drenched towel touch her eyelids.

She felt Ashe rub the towel around her eyes and Katarina growled, trying to pull her head away from Ashe.

"Don't move," She heard Ashe order. "Just let me clean your eyes."

Katarina felt like it took hours for Ashe to finally finish cleaning her eyes. She heard Ashe instruct her to open her eyes and she did. When she opened her eyes, she blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the lighting.

"Thanks." Katarina muttered, not meeting Ashe's gaze.

Ashe sighed before she carefully lifted Katarina up. "It's like I'm taking a bath with a child."

"Excuse me?"

Ashe ignored Katarina's snarky tone and lightly pushed her under the showerhead. She slightly jumped when she felt Ashe run the towel on her back.

"What're you doing?" Katarina questioned, looking over her shoulder. Only to meet Ashe's cerulean eyes. She felt her heart skip a beat before it started hammering in her chest once again.

"Cleaning the soap off of you."

"I can do it myself." Katarina bit out, not liking the feeling of being treated like a child.

"Yes, and I completely trust you."

The hint of sarcasm in Ashe's voice irked Katarina, but if she fought with Ashe now, she sort of had this feeling that she'll only make another blunder and embarrass herself further. She had already made a fool of herself earlier.

'Once is enough', she thought.

She suppressed shivers when Ashe cleaned her body, coming close to some 'private' parts of her body in the process. Finally, after agonizing seconds, or maybe minutes, Ashe finally finished and let Katarina exit the shower.

As soon as she was outside, Katarina walked up to the marble table to get and dress in her clothes. Katarina was about to take off her towel when she remembered Ashe's presence. The light footsteps became the proof of her company's presence. She turned around just in time to see Ashe unwrap her own towel.

"What the fuck, Ashe!?" Katarina blurted out, whipping around and facing away from Ashe.

Ashe merely quirked an eyebrow at her. "What are you fussing about now?"

"Why are you even dropping your towel just like that?"

Katarina heard a sigh. "You've already seen my body, so what's the use of hiding?"

She heard a few rustles sound behind her.

"You can look now."

Hesitantly, Katarina turned around and faced Ashe. She released a low sigh when she saw Ashe is somewhat covered. Ashe is now wearing a pair of white lace panties and a matching lace bra.

"You should dress up as well," Ashe said as she reached for her own folded clothes. "We're going to miss breakfast if you don't."

Katarina ignored the 'we' and decided to quickly put her undergarments on, an opposite color of Ashe's own set of underwear. The only difference were the patterns and the color, hers are black, as secretly expected by a certain Avarosa.

After a minute or two, both of then were already dressed. Ashe wore a pair of navy blue skin-tight jeans and a white tank top that revealed half of her abdomen. She had the matching navy blue jean jacket slung on one of her forearms.

Katarina's clothing is all leather again. She wore skin tight leather pants, a black shirt and her favorite and signature leather jacket.

They both gathered their remaining clothes and made their way to the living room in complete silence.

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 139 22
Serious resumes scares me so I'm not doing one. This is gay. This is League of Legends. This is an Akali x Evelynn fanfic. And this is in the origina...
8.7K 490 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...
435K 7.7K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
273K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...