DC Zombies

By BandaidForMyBooBoo

What would happen if the entire DC universe was plunged its very own Zombie Apocalypse? This book is what wou... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

631 10 11
By BandaidForMyBooBoo

Gotham
10:00 pm
February 16th 2016

He followed one of them here. Knowing that the thug would lead him straight to their hideout. He stands on the rooftop above them, peering in through the rooftop window. He can see all six men sitting at a table playing a card game. White powder spread across the table and alcohol in their hands. They are talking, having a laugh with each other. They won't be soon.
Behind them is the girl. She was kidnapped from her home two days ago. Now she lies unconscious, naked and tied to a support beam. She is only nine years old.

"They should die for what they've done to that girl."

The Caped Crusader looks down at his Robin. The boy looks back up at his mentor, an angry scowl on his face.

"They raped her, a nine year old. They are filth."

The Dark Knight doesn't respond, instead returns to scoping out the interior of the building.
A deep part of him completely agrees with his son. These men should die for what they've done. The girl will never fully recover from this. They have ruined her entire life. So why shouldn't he ruin theirs. But he knows he can't. He knows that if he kills these men, nothing will stop him from murdering countless other criminals. Starting with that manic clown.

The men below will be easy to take out. They have firearms in holsters by their side. No doubt they'll reach for them. But that shouldn't be a problem. They are just petty thieves who think they are top dog. They will soon cower.

The Dark Knight looks back down to his Robin who is anxiously waiting to punish these guys for what they've done. He says they deserve to die but the Knight knows he won't kill them. He'll only injure them... Badly.

"Ready?" The Knight asks.

Robin nods, he's been ready since they arrived here.
His Robin opens the window and drops smoke pellets inside. Within seconds the entire room is clouded in a thick smoke and the sounds of men coughing can be heard. The two heroes enter the building, being masked in the smoke. They don't need to see to fight. They only need to hear.
Batman launches for a thug and slams his head into the table, he is out instantly. Behind him Robin takes down two men at once. Its easier when the men can't see. The click of a gun is heard and the Dark Knight spins around to quickly punch a thug in the stomach and disarm him. He then proceeds to knee the guy in the face, knocking him out. Within a minute all six men are down and the smoke had cleared.

The Knight was studying the card table the men were playing on. It was actually a pool table. It was hard to tell from above with it being covered in bottles and cocaine. Beside the table was a duffel bag. The Knight picked it up and sat it on the table. He unzipped it and looked inside. The contents was a bunch of priceless jewels, no doubt stolen. He re-zips the bag and makes a mental note to himself to point it out to the police when they arrive, which is strange because they should have arrived by now.

"Batman!"

The Knight turns to see his son crouched in front of the girl. His fingers pressed on her neck to feel for a pulse.

"She's dead," Robin states bitterly, "they killed her."

The Knight walks up to the still girl and his Robin. He crouches in front of her and just like his son had done, presses his fingers to her neck to check for a pulse. Robin was right. The girl was dead. The Knight then noticed the bruises around the girls body. Scars had formed from recent scratches and cuts. Not only had they raped the girl, but they had beaten her two.

The Knight stood back up, putting a hand on his sons shoulder as he did.
He knew Robin was angry about this. He was most likely on the verge of killing one of these men right now. His eyes stared fiercely at the girl, a fire raging in him.

"You have to calm down Robin. We couldn't have stopped this." The Knight tried to calm his son. "Killing these men won't bring the girl back from the dead. You are definitely smart enough to know that."

The boy sat in silence, staring at the body. The Knight moved away from him, giving him his space. The boy had to breathe right now.
Batman proceeded to tie up the unconscious crooks. As he was wrapping a rope around them one of them stirred and his eyes lazily opened up. They then immediately closed again as the Knight punch him in the face, re-knocking him out.

He saw Robin's head spike up out if the corner of his eye.

"She just moved!" He exclaimed.

The Knight quickly looked at the body, waiting for it to move like the boy had said. When it didn't he looked at his son.

"I think you should wait outside Robin, this may be affecting you." Batman said.

"No, no. I'm serious. It mov—arrgghh"

Robin quickly jumped backwards as the body started convulsing fiercely. The girl's eyes suddenly opened and she started grunting a horrible sound. Her head looked around the entire room until its dead looking eyes fell upon Robin. The girl then started manically forcing her body towards the boy. But she wasn't going anywhere because she was tied up. The Knight helped his Robin up and the two stood a safe distance away from the girl.

"What did these men do to her?" Robin asked. "How do people live with themselves knowing they've done this?"

The Knight studied the girl. Her skin was pale, her eyes were grey, the sounds coming from her mouth were horrifying.

"I don't think these men did this to her Robin," Batman explained, he then grabbed his communicator. "Gordon?"

The communicator screeched with the sound of static.
Batman tried again.

"Gordon are you there?"

Again, nothing but static.
An explosion was suddenly heard in the distance. It shook the entire building. The Knight was about to go outside to investigate when he heard the growling of the girl intensify. He turned around to see the girl hastily crawling towards Robin. His son started stepping back as the girl got close, trying to decide whether he should hurt her or not.

The Knight wasn't sure what was happening, his son was under attack, by a girl who has been infected with something.
He ran towards the girl and grabbed her by the arms, holding her back from getting to Robin. Robin quickly got out of the way of her path. But the girl had chosen her next victim. She turned her head towards the Knight and started trying to attack him.
Batman instinctively pushed her away from him and she fell to the ground. The Knight froze, thinking he'd hurt her. But the girl shrugged it off and immediately stood up again, making her way back towards the Dark Knight. Robin intervened before she could get to him. He smashed a chair over her body. He stood over the girl and raised the chair above his head, getting ready to smash it into the girl once more.

"Robin No!" Batman ordered, grabbing hold of the chair leg.

"She's gone crazy Batman."

"That doesn't mean we beat them with chairs. We need to get her help."

The duo hadn't noticed that the girl had started moving again. She had almost gotten a grip on Robins leg. The boy noticed and quickly stepped back, instinctively slamming the chair down onto her body as he did. But that still didn't stop her. She continued to try and reach for the boy's leg. Again Robin stepped back, right back.

"What's wrong with her?" He queried.

The Knight looked at his son. The twelve year old looked confused. He himself was confused. He had no idea what in the world could have caused this.

"I'm not sure Robin. But I can't contact the police. We'll go to the roof and try to get onto Oracle. Maybe she'll have an idea.

The duo left the manic girl and made their way back up to the roof of the building. The same roof they were on before they busted the place.

"Oracle...Oracle are you there?" Batman tried, but there was no response.

He looked at his Robin and saw that his face showed utter frustration as he was looking down into the street. The Knight walked over to see what he was looking at and ended up showing the same face as his son.
The street was in chaos. Crashed cars, flames on the road, dead bodies. The Knight didn't understand how he hadn't heard the screams of the people before as they were running for their lives. but from what? He couldn't see anything that they could be afraid of.
He turned away from the street, walking back towards the centre of the rooftop. On his way he passed the window they jumped through before. What the Dark Knight saw as he looked inside shocked him.
They had forgotten about the men they had tied up inside. One of them was screaming as the girl.....
The girl that they presumed dead...

Was eating him alive.

__________________________

I have no idea what I just started but I like it. 👍🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.6K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...