Living With Boys

Door purpleprincess888

When you grow up on the road with a drunken mom and abusive father you learn to fend for yourself pretty well... Meer

Living With Boys
"Family"
Ugh Nurses
Meet the family
Thoughts
Family dinner
Late night chat
I can do sports
I can't do shopping
The Mall
Bleach Blonde Bitch
Lunch
Family Friend
First day of school
A Phone Rings
Run
Parents?
Sister?
Cast
Surprise Party
Monopoly
Senior Girls
Trivia
Why do they want me?
My story
Past
Present
A/N
Future

The Jacobs and Their Basketball Team

26.3K 520 28
Door purpleprincess888

Drifting in and out of consciousness was kinda like being really drunk and yet you had your wits about you weird but true. So after doing that for several days and oddly enough consoling the emotional nurse about my ribs and hand they had a family that would take me and I was healthy enough to go, this outta be fun.

God being driven to a foster house is like standing in line waiting for your execution except with more pee breaks and numb feet.

After sitting in the car for what actually seemed to be half my life we finally arrived at the house I would be staying at, yay.

I got out of the car and like three seconds later was surrounded by a small herd of giants.

"Hi honey you most be Cassandra Small, we're the Jacobs"
"Smalls" I said as though she had just kicked a puppy.
"Huh"
"My name is Cassie Smalls"
"Oh my god I'm so sorry dear I must have read the paper work wrong." She sounded like she had just kicked a puppy.
"Chill it's fine"
"Well" said my social worker "let's get you inside"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

309K 2.1K 7
Aqua Hill; 17 tomboy, bad-ass, street racer. Who knows how to put anyone and everyone in their place, only child. Living with her mother, a complete...
196K 3.3K 11
Elizabeth is a lonely 15 year old girl who does not know how to love. one day she was grocery shopping when a little girl came up to her. what she di...
114K 6.3K 24
Hi my lovely readers and friends...This story is gonna be the new experience to me as it is the first time I m gonna write something based in revenge...
34.8K 301 59
https://m.shubaow.net/109/109569/ Author: Strolling in Chang'an Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-03-07 Latest: Chapter 59 Meet in th...