Keisha's story {slow updates}

By maiyawho

Based on the song "Keisha's song" or "her pain" by kendrick lamar More

Keishas story
before.....
1
Struggles

Prolugue

137 7 2
By maiyawho

Lola

Panting, slowing down, looking behind me to see if he still chasing. He underestimated me. I wasnt stupid nor was i easy or fast. I hope he didnt think that he could just use me and i wouldnt say anything...think again as soon as he gets in the house the cops would be waiting for him.....Not even the cops the whole fucking swat team.

I pulled out my phone to see it was cracked....bad.... I groaned and pulled out my ipod to see it was going to die very soon. I unlocked it and clicked on the kik icon. I quickly messaged my friend ashley to see if she would rely to me.... About 5 min later she told me to come over to her crib so we can sort shit out with the cops and her mother, the lawyer.

Walking to her house i remebered i would have to go through pink house community. Passing them..Picking up my pace i was lucky that they wernt outside. Seeing that i was 1 block away from ashley house i calmed down along with walking a little slower but not to slow.

I walked up to her door preparing myself for all the questions that were going to come at me when i walked through the door. I knocked one good time before Mrs.Ylan answered the door pulling me in quite harshly. I done as i was told and sat down in the chair that was in the middle of the room.Putting the light in my light she shot me with the first few questions.

" when did this situation start to occur"

"did you lead him on to do what he did to you"

" were you letting him do this to you"

"who else knew what was going on"

She asked all these questions in one breath i didnt know what to answer first. I was honestly scared for my life. If i snitched he said he would kill me if i didnt tell everything would happen again.....probanly more graphic than before. I sat there shaking not knowing if i should say something or run like i was a free slave.

Her intense stare was making me sweat, shake, and cry in fear. Then they walked in what, why, how. was running through my head. I started crying harder i was so.....confused. I called for ashley i didnt want to be in here by myself with the she-devil, and the fatal 4-way.

She came running in sitting by my side. Looking at me she gave me an asuring smile and nod. I looked at she-devel, ans the fatal 4-way. ready to tell them what really happened.

It all started  when.........

~7 months earlier~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.6K 101
It Is a one-night stand for a 24 years old college girl, Annabelle. With no strings attached. When she sees her baby father on the cover page of a ma...
1.3M 21K 44
Maya is a 17 year old rebellious teen, that always seems to be getting into trouble. She has just been sent off to live with her older brothers so...
7.3M 197K 32
Not Edited Completed as of July 23rd, 2018 12:48a.m "Marry me." "Excuse me? I'm sorry, I must have heard you wrong, say that again." "I said, marry...
11.3K 204 52
🌾#حـ,ـصـ,ـرٍيـ,ـآ🌾 #نـــــــٌبّـــــــضـــــــــــــــ_.آلَريـــــــّــفــــــيـ 🍁أخوضُ حُرباً بِعَيناكَ بأسقَاط الرَاء. فأعلن استسل...