Prolugue

Lola

Panting, slowing down, looking behind me to see if he still chasing. He underestimated me. I wasnt stupid nor was i easy or fast. I hope he didnt think that he could just use me and i wouldnt say anything...think again as soon as he gets in the house the cops would be waiting for him.....Not even the cops the whole fucking swat team.

I pulled out my phone to see it was cracked....bad.... I groaned and pulled out my ipod to see it was going to die very soon. I unlocked it and clicked on the kik icon. I quickly messaged my friend ashley to see if she would rely to me.... About 5 min later she told me to come over to her crib so we can sort shit out with the cops and her mother, the lawyer.

Walking to her house i remebered i would have to go through pink house community. Passing them..Picking up my pace i was lucky that they wernt outside. Seeing that i was 1 block away from ashley house i calmed down along with walking a little slower but not to slow.

I walked up to her door preparing myself for all the questions that were going to come at me when i walked through the door. I knocked one good time before Mrs.Ylan answered the door pulling me in quite harshly. I done as i was told and sat down in the chair that was in the middle of the room.Putting the light in my light she shot me with the first few questions.

" when did this situation start to occur"

"did you lead him on to do what he did to you"

" were you letting him do this to you"

"who else knew what was going on"

She asked all these questions in one breath i didnt know what to answer first. I was honestly scared for my life. If i snitched he said he would kill me if i didnt tell everything would happen again.....probanly more graphic than before. I sat there shaking not knowing if i should say something or run like i was a free slave.

Her intense stare was making me sweat, shake, and cry in fear. Then they walked in what, why, how. was running through my head. I started crying harder i was so.....confused. I called for ashley i didnt want to be in here by myself with the she-devil, and the fatal 4-way.

She came running in sitting by my side. Looking at me she gave me an asuring smile and nod. I looked at she-devel, ans the fatal 4-way. ready to tell them what really happened.

It all started  when.........

~7 months earlier~