1

So I haven't posted anything for this book in the longest time. For that I apologize. People have asked about several books including this one and they have simply been unpublished.

.

Anywhores... Let's continue :)

September 8th. 2013.

"Class dismissed" The teacher said as the bell rang. Keisha hurriedly grabbed up her books. If she hurried she wouldn't have to stay after for "extra help" in Mr.Fritche's geography class.

"Wait La'mont can you stay after for a few? We need to discuss your test results." He stated while turning off his computer. Keisha nodded walking towards him with her head down.

She knew what he wanted. They haven't took a test in this class in about 2 weeks. So him wanting to "discuss test results" was foolery.

"Yes?" She questioned. Glancing up at him for second she stayed about 5 feet away from him.

"Come closer I don't bite." He chuckled while leaning back in his chair observing her.

Wrong. You do a little bit more than bite.

Despite her thoughts, She reluctantly walked 2 steps away from him. "Hmm?" She hummed questioningly. He licked his lips.

"I think you need some extra help." He said smartly. She shook her head no. "I have to get home. My father is coming home today."

Her father was in the army for the past 7 years. She missed him dearly. He had went to Afghanistan 4 times. She hated the fact that her father was risking his life everyday for the past 7 years.

"Oh. Well then. Next time maybe?" She walked out of the class after telling him. "No. Fuck you. I can't do this anymore."

She walked into the office stepping to Mrs. Reina. The sweet old lady that sat at in the office tending to everyone's needs.

"I'd like to be changed out of Me. Fritches geography?"

"it's about time you left that pervert" Mrs. Reina grinned. "As long as I've been alive, I've never experienced someone quiet as strange as him."

She simply nodded her head in agreement. Thinking to herself you have no idea.

"You have all the credits mama, how about we take English away all together? Yes, I think that sounds nice" Again, She kept quiet and simply agreed with a head nod. She couldn't help but silently thank god she no longer had to deal with Fritche's bull shit.

"Now sweetpea I have quite the proposal for you. You're such a smart girl and there's a opening for the library. You're always in there and you show people around like you work there, so I figured you mind as well get paid for doing what you do already." She smiled.

"And before you deny and shut me down, just think about it. It'll be fun. Maybe you'll make some friends or something, plus it would look good on your college resume."

She shook her head from side side unknowingly. Mrs. Reina wouldn't advise her to do anything that wouldn't benefit her. Plus she had nothing better to do. Fuck it.

"Sure, I'll do it"

"Good, I'll let Ms. Stacy know." She simply replied okay before exiting the office.

Walking out the office with her head down Keisha thought about what she would do without Mrs.Reaina.

The lady has given her rides to and from school brought her lunch and helped her with college essays. She smiled thinking about all that the sweet lady has done for her.

Just as She put her head up she ran into what felt like a brick wall. Falling hard on her butt she looked up and stared at the "brick wall" she ran into.

Sexy ass brick wall. She thought.

"Huh?" She suddenly looked up confused

"Huh?" She suddenly looked up confused. "Huh?" She replied back.

"I'd thank you for the compliment but I'm not sure if I should be smilin' cause ya finding me attractive or offended that ya called me a wall"

She just smiled, Pushing her hair out out her face.

"Pretty" the guy helped her up. She tilted her head not side of what he was talking about.

"Pretty smile, for a pretty girl. Tell me your name and Lets keep this going."

"My name is only"