Homestuck Oneshot Book

By witch_in_the_wood

Yeah sooo....I'm bored and this is (obviously) a book of oneshots that'll involve fluff, x readers, etc. I'll... More

Tavros x Reader
Kurloz x Reader
Jealous!Vriska x Reader
Meenah x Troll!Reader
Author's Note!!!!!
Jealous!Gamzee x Troll!Reader
Jealous!Nepeta x Reader
Rufioh x Reader
Dirk x Reader
Sollux x Reader
Call out to my peoples!!!!!
Mindfang x Injured!Troll!Reader
PLEASE READ! You have nothing better to do!!!!
Cronus x Kankri (Crokri)

Drunk!Psiioniic x Reader

1.2K 29 18
By witch_in_the_wood

((I couldn't find a better picture of the psiioniic. Oh well, i tried))
~Reader's POV~
Your matesprit, the psiioniic, still wasn't home from signless's place yet and it was starting to get on your nerves. It was nearly ten at night for god's sake! "What the hell is taking him so long?" you muttered to yourself angrily.

Five minutes later, the worry began to set in. What if he got lost? There's no way, he's not that stupid. What if he's hurt? What if he got in an accident? Oh shit, if he's drunk and tried to get home.... No way, he's not drunk. What if he was mugged or killed? Plenty of people don't like trolls enough to kill them. Maybe that bitch he talked about, the condescion?, took him.

What if he left?

You shook your head, trying to rid it of the foul thought.

Another ten minutes later, you glanced at the wooden clock hanging on the bage painted walls of your living room. 11:06.

You were just about to go out and go to signless's hive yourself when you heard the door fling open. "(Y/n)!!!" a familiar voice called. You rushed to the foyer only to be confronted by the sight of mituna and the disciple helping your unconscious matesprit into the house.

When you saw no injuries you groaned. "Dear god, what has he done now?" They glanced between each other. "Well, you see...signless and him may have drunk a tad bit too much," the disciple explained. "How the hell did this happen!?" you demanded angrily.

"Well ya thee mith, firtht you grab a bottle. Then..."

"That's not what I meant tuna," you interrupted him, looking back to disciple. "I was out running late errands I forgot about yesterday and when I got back they were already drunk off their asses," she explained, adjusting his arm over her shoulders. "I called 'tuna to help me since signless was to drunk to be of use and I didn't think you would be in a good enough mood to see him anyway," she continued. You nodded. "Thank you."

You stared at the unconscious yellow blood for a moment. You sighed. "Well come on, bring him over to the couch," you said defeatedly. They dragged him into the living room and dropped him on the couch, afterwards you shooed them out and thanked them for bringing him home.

You went back into your living room and saw to your surprise the psiioniic to be awake. "(Y/n)?" he called to you weakly. You moved and stood in front of the couch, your arms folded over your chest and an angry look on your face. "You have some explaining to do."

He squeaked in fear and suddenly blue and red sparks surounded you as you were abruptly lifted into the air and thrown five feet back against the wall. You fell to the ground and glared at him with enough anger that it would scare an army away. "Psii, did you just use your psiioniics on me!?"

He yelped and jumped over the back of the couch, running to your bedroom and slamming the door behind him. You got up and ran after him.

You tried opening the door but found it locked. Well atleast he was sober enough to remember how to lock a door.

"Psii, open this door!!" you demanded. "No! You're mad at me and you're gonna hurt me!" he cried defiantly. You sighed. He was always the dramatic drunk. Besides, how were you supposed to hurt him when he was twice your size and had psiioniics?

"Psii, baby, come on, please open the door?" you tried in a softer tone. No response. "Psiioniic Captor if you don't open this door i'm going to have to break it open and then you're going to sleep on the couch for a week," you warned. You felt like you were scolding a child. "Come on now, you don't want to make me more mad. You already used your psiioniics on me." Wait for it, wait for it.....

You heard the quiet click of a lock and the scuffling of feet as he ran from the door. You smiled triumphantly as you opened the door and entered the dark bedroom. You glanced around and saw your matesprit curled up in the center of the bed.

You walked over to stand at the foot of the bed, psii watching you carefully as you crossed your arms over your chest. You sighed and shook your head. "I'm disappointed in you, psii," you said in your best disappointed voice. He whimpered and looked away from you in shame.

"First you stay out far longer than you should have. Then you chose to spend that time drinking instead of being with me and then you used your psiioniics on me.....are you even listening!?" you said, moving to stand next to the bed.

Suddenly, psiioniic reached out and grabbed you, pulling you to him. "I'M THORRY," he cried, nuzzling his face in your shoulder. "I-I...I could've killed you!!! You could have DIED!!" he cried looking up at you, yellow tears pooling in his eyes. Dear god.

You rolled your eyes and pat his head comfortingly. "It's ok, psii," you said, not really caring. "NO IT'TH NOT!!" he nearly yelled. You flinched at his sudden outburst.

He clutched you tighter, as if afraid your flinch meant you were leaving. "No! Don't leave me!!! I can't live without you!" he cried desperately, clinging to you like his life depended on it. You sighed. "Psii, you need to calm down-"

"NO!! How could I get through one night without you!? What would I do if you died!?" Jesus, he was on a role now wasn't he?

"Baby, it's ok, you need to cal-"

"How can I calm down knowing I almotht killed my own matethprit!?" he interrupted, now full on crying. Oh dear god. He was being so dramatic you were actually starting to feel bad for him.

"Sweetheart, please-"

"I'm thorry (y/n). THO THORRY!! Pleathe don't hate me, I can't thtand to loothe you!!" he cried, still clinging you like a small child. You swore he turned into an emotional mituna when drunk.

You sighed. This has gone far enough. You slowly raised your hand and abruptly hit his horns...hard. Instantly he stopped and very slowly looked up at you with a look of utter heartbroken betrayal. He sniffled as new yellow tears pooled in his eyes. Oh dear god.... "Why would you do that (y/n)? That *sniffle* that hurt," he said in a small voice, sounding like a small child, as he reached up and gingerly placed his hand on his head near his horns. Shit.

"No, no, psii, baby, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry. Shhh, shhh, it's ok," you said quickly, cradling his head against your breast, his forehead resting on your collarbone.

"(Y/n)?" he asked suddenly. "Yeah, sweetheart?" you responded softly. "I'm hungry." You sighed. It was gonna be a long night.

~timeskip next morning~
Psiioniic woke up on the couch, a throbbing pain in his thinkpan. "What the hell?" he muttered to himself. He slowly got up and walked into the kitchen to see if you were there.

Instead he saw multiple different snack boxes and honey scattered around. "Damn it," he cursed himself. You were going to kill him.

He slowly made his way to your shared bedroom down the hall. He slowly opened the door, scared of what he would find, but was happily surprised when he just saw you passed out on top of the messed up and thrown blankets, your clothes still on and everything.

He sighed and gently pulled the blankets over you and adjusted the pillows so you were comfortable. Poor (y/n), you had spent nearly the whole night trying to get him to go to sleep and looking after him.

He sighed again. He would have loved to lay in bed next to you, but he guessed he had woken up on the couch for a reason and he didn't want to make you mad the moment you woke up. With one last glance at your sleeping form, he turned to leave.

"Psii?" you whispered tiredly.

"Yeah, honeybee?" he responded, quickly moving to stand by your side.

"Did I say you could leave the couch?" you asked in a semi scolding voice. He took a second to respond. "No?" You sighed and slowly sat up. "Baby, honestly, don't make me get out the spray bottle again," you said drowsily, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. That explains why his hair was damp.

"Psii, can you tell me what time it is?" you asked, staring down at your lap drowsily. "Or are you still too drunk to even do that," you muttered under your breath. You didn't notice, but he suddenly smiled in understanding. You still thought it was last night and that he was still drunk.

"It'th 9:30, honeybee," he said. "What? Baby, that's not...." you trailed off as you glanced at the digital clock on your nightstand. "Possible." You finally actually looked up at him and saw him smiling broadly, finding this whole ordeal very funny.

You groaned loudly, making him wince, and plopped back down on the bed. "Well, I hope you feel like as much shit as I do," you grumbled angrily. "Probably," he groaned, his head hurting even more now. "My thinkpan feelth like it'th about to explode."

"Good," you mumbled. "Oh come on, (y/n), I couldn't have been that bad right?" he stated. You glanced up at him incredulously. "Right?" he repeated, now not so sure.

"Seriously? First you ranted on and on about how you couldn't live without me because you 'nearly killed me' when you used your psiioniics on me. Then you made a mess in the kitchen when I tried to help you get food. Not to mention the fact you started running around like an idiot when I tried to get you to sleep! And those are just the things off the top of my head! You shouldn't have even been drinking anyway! I swear I could expect better behavior from mituna," you ranted angrily. You let out an exhausted sigh, relaxing somewhat back into the bed.

There was a short moment of awkward silence.

"I'm thorry, honeybee," he muttered quietly. You sighed again. "Whatever," you mumbled, turning onto your side, your back facing him. He felt his heart sink. He fucked up bad.

"Can I lay with you?" he asked so quietly you almost didn't hear. You sighed and didn't respond. "Come on, honeybee, pleathe? I promithe I'll find a way to make it up to you," he pleaded. He waited silently for a moment until you finally scooted over slightly, making room for him beside you.

He smiled broadly and scooted in beside you, pulling the blanket over both of you. He slowly wrapped his arm around you to make sure you were ok with it and pulled you closer to him so he was spooning you. "Fluthhed for you, honeybee," he said, nuzzling your neck briefly.

"Whatever, don't think this changes anything," you muttered. He smiled. "Of courthe not."

"Oh and psii?"

"Yeth?"

"You're sleeping on the couch for the next week."

"Wait, what....."

((Comment, tell me if you have any ideas, i'd love to write more for you. Anyway, love ya my demons and angels!!!💛))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 162 28
[I didn't made the picture] Hello dear readers, This is going to be an ShadowxReader book🖤❤️🖤. At almost every new chapter, a new story you're gonn...
50K 648 47
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
4.9K 82 19
This is my first ever one shot and first time writing fanfics, i would like to get some requests and ideas for ships, platonic relationships, whateve...
1.3K 70 10
No lemons/NSFW. I decided to write this before making actual stories, so I could get more inspirations and creativity, so this is just for fun and di...