Fate||Alexbelle Fanfic

By shannon_writesx

Isabelle Fuhrman already thought she was doing well when she landed 'Clove' in the upcoming movie "The Hunger... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 15

3.6K 73 20
By shannon_writesx

It's been an hour so I decide I should head to Jack's room now.

I get there and knock on his door. I look in there and see Jackie and Xander are already there.

"Hey Isabelle, come on in," Jack says opening the door wider so I can get in.

I go in and sit on Jack's bed next to Jackie and Xander. Shortly after Jack joins us with some chips and sodas.

"So you guys, what you wanna do," Jack asks us. We all say some, "I don't knows," and then Jack says, "Why don't we play 'truth or dare'?" We agree and then Jack starts.

"Xander, truth or dare."

"Truth," Xander says.

"Ok, would you date someone on set," Jack asks.

"Yes, just depends who."

We all start saying, "Oooooo." Until Xander tells us to, "Shut up."

I see Jack glance at Jackie then back over to me. That's when I start wondering what are the planning.

"Ok Jackie your turn," Jack says with a smirk on his face.

"Ok, Isabelle, truth or dare?"

"Dare," I say being a little risky.

"I dare you to kiss Xander,"

I stare at her wide eyed. "Are you sure it's not to late to switch to truth," I ask hoping she says it's not to late.

"Yes I'm sure, you chose dare now you have to do it."

I noticed Jack glance at Jackie again and then I hits me.

They planned this.

"Come on Is, you have to do it," Jack says with a smile on his face.

So that's when I do it.

I kiss Xander.

But I felt something weird. Something I've never felt before.

Sparks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854 36 30
[CLOVE KENTWALL X CATO HADLEY FANFIC] She's just a 16 year old girl falling hard for him... He was brutal and bloody, secretly wanting her too... ...
72.6K 1.5K 21
Cato is a brutal, ferocious killer. Clove is a sneaky, conniving killer. They both seem to hate each other but in reality, they secretly love each o...
733 23 6
"You or I or nobody." to "Together or not at at all." Slow burn Clato during the 74th Hunger Games, Cato's POV, canon plot, jumps right into the Gam...
21.4K 603 37
Clove Kentwell x Fem! Reader Follow Ellie as she, Clove, and her best friend, Cato, get reaped for the 74th Hunger Games. From enemies to lovers, Clo...