Chapter 24

After our last day of training we get a day off before filming.

I go back to my room and take a shower then I change out of my sweaty clothes.

After I'm done changing I here a knock on my door.

"Knock, Knock!" I hear someone yell. I go over and open the door.

Someone grabs me and throws me over their shoulder.

"Hello young one," I hear a familiar voice say. It was Jack.

"Hey Jack, can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Sure," he says.

"Do you mind putting me down and telling me where we're going?"

He puts me down in response then Jackie, who was with Jack, tells me where we're going.

"We my friend are going to get ice cream," she says.

"Okay that's cool," we walk out the hotel and go to an ice cream shop near by.

We walk in and order what we want.

As we wait for our ice cream Jackie asks, "Do you ever think about seeing someone you know when you go out?"

Me and Jack both say yeah and we both get our ice cream. We walk out back to sit at the out door tables.

The funny thing was that I did see someone I knew. Actually two people I knew.

Xander and Leven.

Kissing.

I dropped my ice cream and I guess they heard it because they turned towards me. Lever smirks while Xander stared at me wide eyed.

"Isabelle," he started to say but I cut him off.

"Don't," I said with tears in my eyes. I turned around and started to run away. I heard footsteps trying to follow me but Jack told them to stop.

I ran all the way back to the hotel and collapsed in my bed crying myself to sleep.

Instagram- @livin_like_lawrence

Twitter- @eat_nap_read