Chapter 40

"Cut," we hear throughout the set signaling filming is done for the day.

I start to walk off set to see if I can find Jackie but instead run into someone.

Leven.

Since we're both playing careers we spend most of our filming time together.

"Sorry, I didn't-" before I could finish my sentence, she cuts me off.

"Save it. I don't know who you think you are but Xander's mine. Got it?" She snaps.

I stand there stunned not knowing what to say. Is she serious right now?

"That's what I thought," she says walking away and flipping her hair in my face.

"What was that all about," I hear the voice of Jack ask. I turn around and see him standing there.

"Just Leven telling me about how Xander is hers," I sigh. Just thinking about it makes me sick.

"Don't let her get to you, she's not the one dating him right?" He asks.

I nod but I still can't help feeling worried about what she said.

"Have you seen Jackie?" I ask him. I really need a girls perspective on this.

"No but-" he stops to looks at something.

I look in the direction he is and see Jackie talking to Liam. I notice he's touching her arm a lot and I think Jack noticed it too.

We walk over there and Jack throws his arm around Jackie.

"Hey babe," he says making a big show of kissing her in front of Liam.

"Um hi," Jackie says sounding kind of confused as to why he's acting like this.

"We should get going," he says to Liam and pulls Jackie away with me close behind.

As we're walking I feel a hand land on my back. I jump startled only to turn around and find Xander.

"Hi," I say with a goofy smile on my face.

"Hi," he replies and kisses me on the temple.

"What did I miss?" He asks nodding to Jack holding Jackie protectively.

"Jack's jealous of Liam," I smirk.

"Well Isabelle is jealous of Leven," Jack shoots back.

Jackie and Xander look over at me with their brows furrowed.

"We'll talk about it later," I mumble and march ahead of the rest of them.