Wet

By kobealcala

Arielle Tesfaye's senior year immediately turns upside down the second she finds out about her switch to anot... More

1. An Impending Storm
2. The TigerSharks Pt. 1
3. The TigerSharks Pt. 2
4. Plunging into a New Beginning
5. Son of a Beach
6. Into the Abyss
7. Sink or Swim
8. Tidal Wave of Emotions Pt. 1
9. Tidal Wave of Emotions Pt. 2
10. Sharks Smell Blood
11. Evening Bait
12. Swimming to Shore
13. Drowning In Friend Zone
14. Princess Ariel of The Sea
15. A Splash of Love
16. The Stingrays Pt. 1
17. The Stingrays Pt. 2
18. A Hail Storm of Events
19. A Pool of Illusions
20. Fishing for Help
21. Preparing the Bait
22. Caught by the Fishing Hook Pt. 1
23. Caught by the Fishing Hook Pt. 2
24. The Sting
25. Back into the Shark Tank
26. Seiche of Tears
27. Bathing in Awkwardness
28. Plenty of Other Fish in the Sea Pt. 1
29. Plenty of Other Fish in the Sea Pt. 2
30. When Two Waves Clash
31. Diving into River Styx
32. Sea of Lust
33. A Night to Remember
34. Frostbite Pt. 1
35. Frostbite Pt. 2
36. A Sunset of Secrets
37. Blood Rain
38. A Dip Into the Past
39. Boats Against the Current
40. A Small Ripple for a Large Ocean
SEQUEL NOW PUBLISHED!
A VERY SHORT THANK YOU

41. A New Aquarium (BONUS CHAPTER)

87.1K 3.6K 917
By kobealcala

SURPRISE! LOL! I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING! I JUST WANTED A WAY TO SHOW YOU GUYS HOW THANKFUL I AM FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND HOW HAPPY I AM TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT TOOK THE TIME TO READ MY BOOK! LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! :)

Day 3 Before Amphitrite State University.

I'm not ready to go back to hell. I didn't just spend my whole summer sleeping and eating just for it to be stopped by school.

Suddenly, my phone let out a noise, alerting me of a new text message.

"I'm on my way home. :)" Xavier's text message read.

I rapidly let out a loud screech as I read his text. Since his summer job was at a far away island called Bora Bora, we barely even got to spend the summer together. And seeing this text, just made me wanna cry.

Suddenly my door slammed open, interrupting my train of thought.

"Can you shut the fuck up please?" My brother Tanner exclaimed.

I rapidly crinkled my face in disgust. "Why? So you can hear your porn audio correctly?"

"No dumbass, so I can study!" He exclaimed back. "You wouldn't know what that is since all you do is sleep and eat!"

"Hey!" I yelled, causing a small awkward pause. "I eat and sleep with a passion!"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Just. Shut up." He turned back around.

"And if I don't?" I teased, stopping him from leaving my room.

He slowly turned back towards me. "I'm gonna shave off your hair in your sleep." He spoke with an incredibly annoyed tone in his voice.

I loudly laughed as I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay bye." I waved at him as I watched him walk away.

You must be thinking? Why don't I ever talk about my two brothers? Take what just happened, an example.

They're literally so irrelevant in my life and there's nothing to talk about them.

I can't lie, Tanner is actually pretty smart. Smart enough to the point where he skipped a grade and onto mine. So now that's why he's going to college also.

Same with my other smart brother, Alec, whom I always talk to. Mostly for homework reasons. I sometimes feel so bad because I feel like I use his brain for granted.

Just before I could've replied back to Xavier, a bunch of small knocks on my door quickly made my head shot back up.

Fuck my life, what now!?

"A-Arielle." Alec's deep voice chimed in.

"What's up?" I coughed as he entered my room.

He didn't answer yet, instead just sat himself on one of my bean bag chairs.

"Do you think I'll be able to get in The TigerSharks?" He spoke softly, his light blue eyes shimmering at me.

"Uh." I took quick pause to come up with an answer. "No." I spoke monotonously.

What I said caused an awkward silence.

"Why not?" He subtly furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"First of all. Not to be conceited or anything, but The TigerSharks is literally an all stars team that can wipe out everyone." I breathed. "And second of all, you have no swimming experience. I highly doubt you'll get in The Stingrays too. The third new team maybe?" I harshly explained, watching his face die down.

"I guess you're right." Alec sighed. "We'll see. Any tips?" He smirked at me.

"Don't drown." I looked back down on my phone as he let out a chuckle.

"Can't wait!!" I sent to Xavier.

Day 2 Before Amphitrite State University.

"Okay you guys I'm ready!" I yelled in excitement, announcing my presence.

"HEY GURL!"
"I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!"
"YASS!"
"YOUR BROTHERS ARE HOT!"

Savannah, Diamond, Jade, Quinn, and me decided to go to the mall.

You must be asking, who the hell are Quinn and Jade?

Jade was the girl Xavier and I met at the restaurant with Mason. After what happened, I stumbled upon Jade again to talk things out, and next thing you know, we became best friends.

Quinn in the other hand is a girl from Diamond and Savannah's girl group. She is honestly so fun to be around and is always energetic, just like Diamond.

And it just so happened that Jade and Quinn have been best friends since they were babies.

What a small world.

We all greeted each other with hugs and compliments until we finally reached the car.

Mall with the 4 of them is never boring. We shop, we eat, we laugh, and we overall just have a fun time.

Day 1 Before Amphitrite State University.

"Arielle!" I hear my mom's voice yell from downstairs. "A boy who looks like an angel is here to see you!" She laughed.

I immediately dropped my tub of ice cream and stumbled out of bed.

"I'm coming!" I quickly ran downstairs in excitement, and that's when I saw him.

His familiarly white hair and his metallic silver eyes gazing at me.

He threw me an enticingly hot smirk as I plunged myself towards him, my arms wrapping around his neck.

"I missed you!" I wanted to cry as he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"I missed you more." Xavier cooed, landing a quick electrifying kiss on my lips.

"He's a keeper." My mom cackled behind us as she walked away.

"What's that taste?" Xavier's deep voice queried, making my cheeks burn bright red.

"Vanilla." I replied softly, our eyes dilating into each other.

"My favorite flavor." He breathed, landing his lips on mine again. He pulled both of my legs up, making my legs wrap around his waist as our kiss became more vigorous.

I slowly turned my head to the side as I couldn't help but laugh from the butterflies inside my stomach, but that didn't stop him from still kissing me.

His insistent mouth went onto my mouth, my cheek, and onto my neck, making my laughter louder.

"We have a lot to catch up on." He whispered into my ear.

"We do." I moaned, both of our heads turning towards each other.

First day at Amphitrite State University.
To be continued....

HEY GUYS THE SEQUEL IS PUBLISHED! GO AND READ THAT IF YOU WANT! HOPED YOU LIKE THIS BONUS CHAPTER!! LOVE YOU ALL! :)

AND CAN YOU PLEASE DO ME A SMALL FAVOR AND VOTE ON THE CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, THANK YOU. IT'll JUST MAKE ME HAPPY SINCE I WORKED SO HARD ON THIS BOOK! LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 2 8
A short story, collection of different perspectives about love. A group of students during their high school days, Blessie, Leyrin, Lana, Sixto, and...
301K 11.3K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
237 12 18
CHARACTER AESTHETICS FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE !!
82.5K 3K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...