Alexa. (#1)

By SarrahSamadoni

#908 in Teen Fiction '9/12/2016' #788 in Teen Fiction '18/1/2017' Life could be really tough. It could be sun... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
Acknowledgements
Sequel!
NEW BOOK!

(18)

8.7K 234 78
By SarrahSamadoni

Noah's outfit above.
..........................

Zoë's eyes widen as she starts shooing me to the door. I shake my head as nervousness replace my excitement.

"No, no, no, no!" I whisper-yell at Zoë as she pushes me down the last step and towards the door.

"Stop whining! You'll go on that date and enjoy every single effin' moment in it. No chickening out now. Not after you wore this outfit." She says and I suppress a chuckle. Of course she would care about the outfit. I take in a deep breath as I nod at her and smile before heading to the door.

"Oh, I am leaving after you do, okay?" Zoë whispers and I nod absently. I really couldn't concentrate on anything but this date. I clutch my phone in my hand as I clutch the door knob. I hear Zoë's fast footsteps going up the stairs; trying to hide I guess. I twist the door knob and quickly pull the door open. In front of me, Noah stood nervously wearing blue-green-white checkered shirt along with dark blue jeans and a light brown Timberland half-boots. All in all, he looked really handsome. Hot, if you say. I quickly adjust my gaze to his face instead of checking him out to see him already looking at me, smiling. Not smirking or scoffing; smiling. I blush as I look at my converse.

Am I really blushing?

God!

"So, you're ready?" He says. I nod, still with a tinge of pink on my cheeks as he extends his arm to me as I interlace my arm with his. He walks me to his (which is probably Aiden's) car and opens the door for me. I slip inside and smile like an idiot.

Pull yourself together, God damn it! It's just a date.

But it's my first date, I should be like this. I mentally shrug at my conscious.

Noah gets in the driver's seat and turns the key in the ignition.

"So, where are we going?" I say.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He says smugly. I huff and cross my arms playfully. He laughs at my childish behaviour and shakes his head lightly.

"You're mean." I say as I look out of the window.

"Oh, Sunshine, I am hurt." He says as he feigns pain and puts his hand over his heart.

"Oh, did I hurt you?" I say in mock sympathy. He laughs and I join him, feeling light-hearted. I reach my hand to turn the radio on at the same time he reaches for the AC. He turns it on as Adventure Of A Lifetime by Coldplay plays in. I start bobbing my head to the beat as well as Noah.

"I feel my heart beating." He sings; his voice was utterly horrendous. I laugh as he continues singing and dancing in his seat. He laughs with me as we both sway to the beat of the song. All we do was sway and scream the lyrics at the top of our lungs. Anyone around us looked at us like a pair of lunatics.

"If we've only got this life," I say.

"Then this adventure is more than I," he replies.

"Wanna share with you,"

"With you, with you,"

"I said, oh, say oh,"

"WOO HOO!" We both scream at the end, laughing like a pair of idiots. A few songs later Noah finally pulls over. Looking around us I see nothing; nothing except a man- probably the age of 23 or something- waiting with a huge ass amount of bicycles beside him and a forest. Noah parks the car and gets out, hurrying to my door and opening it for me.

"Leave your phone in the car." He says. I look at him weirdly.

"You aren't planning on killing me, right?" I say. He laughs and shakes his head lightly. I lightly throw my phone on the car seat and close the door. We head to the man and Noah wears that smug smirk of his.

"Hey Holland, what's up?" Noah says. The man wears the same smirk Noah is wearing as he returns the hand shake.

"Well, everything just got bad since you came." The man says, making Noah push him playfully. The man laughs and then finally spots me, his laugh faltering.

"Who's this beautiful lady?" he says; his face expression shuffling to smug. Noah glares at him.

"None of your damn business, Holland. Eyes at me." he says; his voice laced with venom. Holland raises his arms in mock surrender as I roll my eyes at Noah. "Anyways, I wanna rent two." He adds. Holland nods and gestures to the bicycles.

"Thank God I wore my converse." I mumble as I pull out a green one that's size seems perfect for me. Noah takes a white one and nods to the guy who salutes him as we move to the road inside the woods.

"You know, this bike is unsuitable for you." I say.

"Why?" he says, dumbfounded. He checks his bicycle as I suppress a laugh.

"You know, it's white, and you're black. Complete opposites." I say. Noah stops I his tracks and glares at me and that's when I let my laughs out.

"Really?" he says, putting a hand over his forehead as if he has a headache. I simply nod as I complete laughing. He sighs and we complete walking till we reach the road that's cut in the middle of the forest so the only thing illuminating it was the moon and the fairy-lights someone probably put on the trees. But all in all they looked simply amazing. I gaped a little as Noah smiles at the lights.

"Beautiful, huh?" he says, looking at me. A wide smile stretches across my lips as I nod.

"Yeah." I say.

I hop on my bicycle as we start paddling across the dirt road; the soft voice on the wind hitting the forest leaves as well as the soft light of the fairy-lights illuminating the forest gave me a soft feeling of complete and utter relaxation. Every time I got a little late, Noah would stop till I reached him. Truth is, this tired the hell outta me. Finally, Noah pulled the brakes and stopped at the top of a steep hill. I stood as well and gaped at the scene. It was a huge building at the end of the hill illuminating lights all around it.

"What's that?" I asked Noah. He shrugs with an amused expression on his face. He smirks at me before he starts going down the hill. I gap at his back and quickly go down the hill. Finally, we stop at the end and we put our bicycles in its park space. I look at the sign of the place and see it's called 'Just Bounce'.

"What is that?" I say.

"You'll see." He says as he opens the glass door of the place and we go inside. We head to the cashier and Noah whispers something there to the boy who was working and the boy nods eagerly, typing something on his computer before tying wristbands around mine and Noah's wrists. Noah slips the boy money as we take off our shoes and out them in a locker. The boy then opens a door for us and what I see makes a gasp wrench out of me.

The ground was all in trampolines.

Trampolines!

I look at Noah with wide eyes as he nods at me, smiling wide. I turn around again and squeal like an idiot before running inside and start bouncing. Noah shrugs and runs in after me to the trampoline that was in front of me. We both start bouncing while laughing loudly. Noah jumps to the one beside his and we complete bouncing everywhere. After a while, I head to the big trampoline that makes you bounce so high as Noah jumps on the one in front of me.

Suddenly, dizziness hit me like a ton of bricks and I suddenly feel like I am jumping really high before free falling. I could hear beeping in my ears and blackness covering my eyes before a surface hits my back and then I am in the air but higher up this time. I can hear Noah saying my name but it feels so far. As I hit the surface again I feel like I have gone far to the edge as I see the wall near me. As I fall again, I feel arms surround me and I am not free falling again. The black spots disappear and the beeping is gone as my vision goes back into focus and I see Noah's face. He looks at me weirdly but with a tinge of concern.

"Are you okay?" he says. I nod and swallow audibly.

"Yeah, I just got a bit dizzy but I am okay." I say.

"You scared me, I thought first you were playing but when you didn't respond and didn't stop bouncing till you reached the wall I knew something was wrong." He says. I nod and he raises his eyebrows.

"Well, our time here is done, we had only 45 minutes, but we have to go to the next mission, so let's go." He says as he stands up and pulls me with him.

"We're going somewhere else?" I say, my eyes widening. He smirks.

"Sunshine, you haven't seen anything yet." He says, smirking. We both get on our bicycles and start going down another road; an ordinary one this time. We start going and going till Noah pulls the brakes again and I look up to see that we're in front of McDonald's.

"What is it with you and McDonald's?" I say, laughing. He laughs with me and shakes his head.

"We're pretty close." He finally says as we push the glass doors open. We go to the cashier as a girl practically undresses Noah with her eyes.

"What can I do for you?" she says in the most sluttish voice I have ever heard in my life. Noah looks at her with pure disgust and averts his eyes to the menu.

"What'll you take?" he says still looking at the menu.

"I'll probably have a Big Tasty and a medium Sprite." I say, knowing my stomach won't handle more. The cashier glares at me as she puts my order to the machine. Noah looks at me weirdly.

"What? That's it? You haven't eaten today." He says, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I have a small stomach." I say with a shrug. He sighs and nods.

"I'll have a Big Mac beef, combo Medium, Coca Cola." He says to the girl with a tight, forced smile. The girl bites her bottom lip and nods. Noah looks at her with disgust and we sit down on a table.

"Well, that was interesting." I say, suppressing a laugh. Noah glares at me.

"I don't even wanna talk about it." he grumbles as his head hits the table with a soft thump. I laugh at him and I can hear him chuckle as well. The girl comes around again with our order in her hands. She puts Noah's carefully in front of him and basically throws mine on the table. She drops a napkin and fake gasps.

"Oh could you get this for me?" she asks Noah with an over-sweetened voice. Noah sighs and bends down to grab it. She was about to scurry off but I flip my middle finger at her first. She sticks her tongue out at me and runs to the cashier the moment Noah comes out. He looks at the napkin then grimaces with disgust before shredding it furiously.

"Let me guess." I begin.

"It was her number. Don't start it." he says. I laugh weirdly.

"But she's just like Stacey." I say as I bite my sandwich as well as him. Stacey was the school's sl*t if you say. She always hung out with Noah, Aiden and Zach but I knew for sure Zach despised her from the gagging faces he made when she wasn't looking. Stacey was the school's Queen B if you say. She always wanted Noah and I think they were together. I never actually spared them a glance.

"Rumors." He says.

"What?" I say dumbfounded.

"All of this, Noah and Stacey golden couple, prom king and queen; they were all rumors." He says.

I choke on my sandwich.

"What?" I cough. "You've never been with Stacey?" he shakes his head as he takes another bite. I widen my eyes at the information.

"What?" he says.

"No, I just thought you'd be with her after all, she used to sit with you at your table in junior year." I say. He wears an amuse expression when I say this.

"So, that means, you've been looking at me this past year." He says smugly. I choke on the bite I was eating as my eyes widen.

Why does he always choose the moment I am eating in to say this?

"No, no, I didn't do this, I just glanced a bit at your table- you know what, forget it." he laughs at my stuttering as we complete eating. Soon enough, we were both trying to finish our drinks so we could complete moving around town. Later on, we both were on our bicycles moving to somewhere inside the forest. I tried to make Noah tell me but he didn't. We kept on cycling and cycling for about 45 minutes and that my leg muscles were screaming at me from exhaustion. Cycling between trees is hard. Finally we stop somewhere unknown and Noah puts our bicycles next to a tree and ties them up. He then takes my hand and I almost gasp; his hand was really big and warm for my cold and thin one. It gave my whole body sparks like shocks that made me go a little bit warm. We kept walking for about 3 minutes and then I heard laughter and saw a fire up head and water running.

"You didn't." I say to Noah, amazed as we go through the entrance of the moon-lit place.

"Oh, yeah, I did." He says, smiling as I stood gaping at the place.

There was a bonfire up head with a group of friends sitting around it and laughing, roasting marshmallows around the fire, here a waterfall as well going down beside them, the stars in the sky reflected on the water that it made it look like you're pouring stars into a big pond of stars. It was simply magical. I gaped at Noah as he smiled at me.

"It is beautiful." I say. Noah nods at me.

"I like my view." He whispers while looking at me. I blush furiously as moonlight covers us. He smiles at me and just like that, the moment faded when someone called at him.

"OI BLACK!" a boy calls, his voice familiar. I turn around to see Aiden waving at us. I wave back as he smiles widely at me. We walk towards him as he meets us half through.

"Hello, Garcia." I say, chuckling.

"What's up, Gray, you feeling better?" he says. I nod, smiling at him.

"Anyway, did you prepare the stuff?" Noah says. Aiden says and goes to the group before fetching a bag and coming towards us. He gives to Noah and then salutes us before heading back to the group. Noah takes my hand and we start walking a little bit away from the noise. We sit at the edge of the pond as Noah smiles at me. He waves the bag a little bit in the air.

"Desert." He says, his eyes lighting up like a kid on Christmas. I let out a laugh as he excitedly opens it. I look inside it to find a heel lot of smore's and half-burnt marshmallows inside. I smile at them excitedly as I take one and bit on it as it melts in my mouth as well as Noah. I moan at the taste.

"This is heaven." I say as Noah nods as he eats another one. We both eat and stare at the going waterfall as it reflects the moonlight. Sometimes the light of the moon would dim so suddenly and then after a while it would shine all over again. It kinda reminds me of me.

Life is like Light; it dims out so suddenly.

I sigh as I take my second marshmallow; already feeling full and my stomach going queasy. Noah keeps eating and staring at the waterfall.

"You know, this my second favorite place." He says; breaking the silence. "After the cliff, I mean." He adds. I nod and stare again.

"It's beautiful. It simply magical." I say. He coughs awkwardly as he scratches the back of his neck.

"So, um, we have this kinda, BBQ in my family tomorrow and I was wondering, if you want of course, would you like to come? Aiden and Zach will be there and if you want to bring you friend, let's just say, the more the merrier." he says nervously as my eyes widen.

Meet his family?

"Yeah, sure, I'd love to meet them." I say as I look at him he smiles widely at me probably happy I didn't reject his offer.

"Great, you'll love June, my sister, she's 14 and she's really weird." He says. I laugh as he joins me as well.

"I wish I had siblings." I say as I look at my hands. Noah grabs another smore's and looks at me.

"Are you insane? They're a nightmare!" he says while biting his food and I laugh.

"So you're saying you don't care about June? Don't feel protective at all?"

"Not the slightest." He says as he takes a marshmallow.

"So, let me ask you, if some boy came to June after a couple of years and claimed he was her boyfriend, what would you do?" his expression turns angry in a second.

"I'll thank God that I learnt my fighting skills." He says while cracking his knuckles. I laugh at his face and take a marshmallow and bite it. I look at his eyes as he looks at mine and we both just stare at each other.

Damn, he looks good under the moonlight.

I quickly look away to cover my blush as I hear him sigh. What the hell am I thinking? Isn't it bad enough that I got this attached to them?

Noah coughs abruptly making me snap outta my thoughts.

"Come on, this was our last stop, we need to head back, it's already 12:15." He says. My eyes widen in surprise as I gasp, scurrying to my feet and dusting off my skirt as we walk towards Aiden.

"Bye, Garcia." I say to him after he finished saying his farewells to Noah then hugging me.

"Bye, Gray, see you tomorrow." He says.

We start walking in the forest together as we reach the bicycles and ride them. Noah takes us from a different road and in a matter of minutes we were at the fairy-lights lit road. We complete cycling till we reach Holland once more. I get off my bicycle and look at Noah weirdly.

"What are you, 'Son Of Rambo'? How can you know the forest like that?" I say. Noah laughs and shakes his head a bit. We give the bicycles to Holland and Noah gives money who he gave while he thought I wasn't seeing and then once more we get back to the car. I look at my phone to find that no one called me or texted me. Thank God for that. We complete driving while listening to the radio and belting out a couple of time to Maroon 5 and then finally, we were at my driveway with the car pulled over and standing in front of my door. I open the door then I turn around to look at Noah and smile widely.

"Thanks for today, Noah, this was great." I say. He smiles back.

"No problem." He says while leaning in a bit. I freak out inside my mind as my eyes widen when his gaze goes down to my lips.

Does he want to kiss me?

Should I?

You know what, screw it!

I lean in as well and then his lips touched mine. His lips were warm and soft against my chapped ones. He kisses me back as his hand goes to the back of my neck, holding me in place with him leaning down a bit to match my height. I can feel him smile into the kiss and I can't help that I smile back. Soon enough, we pull away with me blushing furiously and him wearing his signature smirk.

"So, tomorrow you're introducing me to your family as your-" I was about to say 'friend' but he cut me off.

"Girlfriend. You're definitely my girlfriend from now on." He says, still wearing the same smile. He takes my hand and lifts it to his lips and kisses it and I blush again.

"Bye, my Sunshine. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 2, okay?" He says as he smiles at me and I turn into a tomato as I squeak a 'bye' with a nod. He smiles one last time before turning around and leaving. I quickly get inside the house but stick my head out of the door to see him getting in the car and smiling at me before driving through my street and out of my driveway. I quickly close the door and slump against it as I sink and sit with my knees against my chest and hide my head in them; just like the last time we went to the stars.

I'm now his girlfriend.

His girlfriend.

I can't even believe it.

What about not getting attached to him? My conscious screams at me.

Oh shit.

Idiot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1M 1.1M 57
{FIRST BOOK IN 'THE GIRL IN THE HOODIE' SERIES} {2014-2018} A girl moved to California two years ago. No one knows what she looks like. All th...
207K 8.9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
1.6M 32K 26
***AVAILABLE AS A PAPERBACK ON AMAZON*** Warning: More than half the chapters are taken down due to a copyright agreement with the published Amazon v...
4.9K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...