Diary Of Nigerian Girl

By XanthePerry

What do you think a Nigerian girl will write in her diary?, Find it here More

Intro
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

3.5K 258 32
By XanthePerry

Nigerians and sarcasm Complement each other. An Average Nigerian girl makes a Sarcastic statement to Unreasonable questions at least 6 times a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Diary,
Today I went to Shoprite with my classmates from school; Simi, Toyosi , Ekene, and Ayeesha. It was supposed to be a girls outing but we met Ekene there so we asked him to join us . We talked, ate and even watched a movie. Something funny happened, as we were eating a girl we didnt know who later introduced herself as lara sat on our table and asked If we were eating . My friends and I looked at each other and Ayeesha answered No, that we were only watching the half eaten food for the employees which made us (girls) laugh. The most surprising part of it all was that Lara believed. She then asked if They sell stuffs when she could see shops around and the name of the plaza 'SHOPRITE', Simi told her that they don't and that they only sell Airtime & Bolé and she believed. I had pity her and told her the truth and she left the table. It was so funny and a little mean sarcastically awesome.
I wonder how she feels right now
Toodles..... Tokes💋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That wasn't mean its considered as fun. Now if a Nigerian girl is being sarcastic and you find it annoying or mean, just laugh it off and say I knew that.
________________________

Tinuke

She's so funny and friendly. Most of all she happened to be the best bunk mate ever. Happy birthday in Arease Tinu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 1.7K 12
Warning ⚠️ 19+ ក្នុងរឿងខ្លីទាំងអស់នេះសុទ្ធតែជារឿងប្រឌិតមានសរសេរពាក្យអសុរោះត្រង់ៗច្រើនជារឿងសិ*វ៉ៃ..បូក🔞BL . Focus on T@ëhyung bottom 🔞
28.4K 3.7K 25
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
8.2K 2.1K 30
"بەڵام ئێمە کچێکمان هەیە چۆن باوکێک هێندە دڵڕەق ئەبێت "یۆنمی بەدڵپڕی سەیری هاوڕێی تاقانەکەی کرد و وتی. "ئەو خێزانە لەشەیتان خراپترن" نوسەر:لارا تەواو...
110K 16.4K 86
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy