Being evil

By bruhh___5555

(BOOK #2 TO ALPHA CAMP) Arabella is a kind girl with a loving pack and family. At least that's what people th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12

8

3.9K 158 77
By bruhh___5555

Jasper pov.

I'll admit. I was afraid to love. Not just to love. But to love her. For she's a stunning mystery. She carried things deep inside her that no one has yet to understand and I was afraid to fall, like all the others.

She was the ocean and I was just a boy who loved the waves but was completely terrified to swim.

I look at her as she taps her pin against the table. Memorizing the lines in the play. As I memorize the way her eyebrows crinkle up when she concentrates.  She glances up to me, blushes slightly. And looks back down.

"Food break?" I ask

"Do you even eat food?" Arabella asks me.

"It's more for fun than actually a need." I laugh.

"What's up with the bed? Do you sleep?"

"Again. It's for fun rather than a need" I say then realize that sounds a little inappropriate. Not that that's not another reason I have this bed.

It's true that I've bedded many fine women-I've been alive for 2,000 years- but since I met Tess at school. I haven't even thought about any other girl

I have to have her. I have waited so long.

"I want you to be my girlfriend" I say rapidly without much thought. I don't show my embarrassment.

"You want. Me?" She asks as if it was strange.

"Yes" I reply. "I know we've only know each other for a couple months. But. I have a deep interest in you"

"I would love to be your girlfriend" she says back

We sat there, starring at each other. saying nothing. But it was the kind of nothing that meant everything. I slowly lean into her and lightly pecking her lips. Which are so soft and taste of Cotton candy.

'Strawberry' I hear Arabella faintly think

"Oh it's chap stick" she raises her eyebrows at me "what? It's getting cold my lips get chapped too"

"How did you know I was thinking that?" she asks eyes wide.

"I'm a vampire. I can read your mind"

"What?"

"Not everyone can do it. Just the decedents. I can hear your thoughts but not very well"

"Why?" She asks "and what are descendants?"

"I don't know your different. And it's the equivalent to being an alpha"

'Oh' she mouths

"Come on love. Let's get food"

"K" she giggles standing up and following me out of my home.

We get in the car and pull out of the driveway.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask

"I dunno. Where do you wanna go?"

"Let's go to Waffle House. You know since its midnight"

"Great I idea" she laughs her beautiful melodic laugh

We pull up to Waffle House and go inside he brightly lit restaurant.

"Oh it's cold, do you mind if I go get my jacket? I left it in your car"

"Oh yeah. I'll get us seats, here are the keys" I say handing her my keys.

I sit in a booth in corner, and look over the menu

"What can I get you to drink sweetie?" A older lady with thin white hair asks

"Two hot chocolates please" I say

"You want a water with that?" She asks

"Yeah that sounds great" I smile at her, which she returns.

When she leaves I try to focus on Arabella, trying to feel her emotions. I've never met someone who I couldn't easily weave though their minds.

I feel Arabella's terror run though me.

"Kill them! They are more evil than you! Rip open there skin you soak in their blood!" I hear in a harsh hiss

I stand up quickly and walk to the door and make my way towards Arabella's cotton sent and find her in the back of the parking  lot-where the car is parked- surrounded by three boys

Arabella shakes slightly as her eyes begin to blacken, and I hear a low growl come from her.

"Hey" I say loudly her eyes return to the beautiful soft green they once were and the boys turn to me.

"What-what do you want man" one of the obviously drunk men ask

"Arabella are you all right?" I ask. Ignoring the guys. She nods and walks to me

"Let's go" she mutters

We go back inside the boys mumbling profanities, without saying a word we sit in the booth as the lady brings us our drinks.

" so. You wanna tell me about what happened out there?" I ask arabella who plays with the hem of her shirt.

"They just asked what I was going that's all" she mumbles

"I have a hard time believing that princess" I say taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

"I. I don't know it's weird"

"Weird is my middle name"

"I heard what they were thinking" she whispers. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Werewolfs can't do that right?" I ask

"No, at least not that I know of"

"What were they thinking?"

"I don't wanna talk about it, never mind"

"Prin-"

"Maybe another time? I'm really not up for it" she says and I just nod.

We eat waffles and have small talk till we finish. Then we begin the drive back to my house to get Arabella's bag so she can go home.

We pull up into the drive way and see two boys who are drunk fighting, they are both my subjects.

"What do you think your doing?!" I roar at them, my vampire mad about having to deal with anyone other than precious Arabella.

"He's trying to take my beloved!" One named Andrew yells

" buts she's totally into me!" The other Chris yells

"No she's not!" Andrew growls throwing himself into Chris

I growl loudly and pry them off each other and shove them into the ground

"I have someone very special here, if you ever ever do anything like this in front of her or your king, I will have your head on a platter" they nod and pick them selves up and run off in the other direction.

I turn to Arabella who stands, shaking

"Princess?" I ask softly

"I wanna go home" she says

"Oh okay. Let's go then.." I say and get into the car after wiping the dust from my hands.

We drive in an awkward silence. Till she finally pipes up

"I-I don't think we should date" my stomach drops in an endless pit "it's-its just. I just jumped into it. I-i don't even know you that well, and you could really do so so much better Jasper, you don't really know how sucky I am" she laughs slightly.

I pull my hands into fist. Why doesn't she want me? I try to pry into mind, to know what this is really about

But all I hear if a soft ring

I know exactly what's going to happen and how much I'll regret it but I can't help it, I'm a king.

"Yeah I get it, maybe your right" I say calmly as I pull into her driveway.

"See you Monday?" She says so sweetly, I almost don't do it, but anger fuels me to do stupid things.

"Yep" I smile a thin smile as she walks inside greeting her brother who hugs her

As I drive away and pull out
My phone and put it to my ear
I smile as a tear runs down my cheek, my face snarled in anger

"Hey patty"

Do you guys want me to do a filler chapter eventually with tesses pov so you can like know what's up with them? It might not be very long but it might contain R rated shit and I know y'all some perverts

It's okay so am I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 277 23
Arabella Rose, 22, is a rogue panther shifter, the last of her kind. Hunters have killed off her family (that she knows of) leaving her to be a rogue...
32.5K 2.1K 46
A spin-off from the Rootbridge series. Callie's wolf is out of control and therapy isn't helping her understand the fragments of memories she has abo...
123K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
225K 11.6K 32
---BOOK ONE--- COMPLETE "Do you know, how incredibly sexy you are my beast, now come back to me." She said seductively biting her bottom lip. I g...