Inky ( avengers fan fiction)

By littlemissgears

In this story Allura aka Inky has to face the fact she is destined to be in love with someone she never thoug... More

Inky ( avengers fan fiction)
Chapter 1- Actually yes
Chapter 2- nope, nope I will not
Chaptpter 3- The outfit and walking
Chapter 4 - You might want a doctor
Chapter 5 - Story Time
Chapter 6- Let me get this straight
Chapter 7- Breakfast with heros
Chapter 8- Training Time
Chapter 9- Some times the stupidest ideas have the best results
Chapter 10- Loki
Chapter 11- An old prophecy
Chapter 12-Dreams
Chapter 13- The escape
Chapter 14- I'm sorry
Chapter 15- First Impressions
Chapter 16- The battle field
Chapter 17- Ummmmm
Chapter 18- The truth comes out
Chapter 19- The Chitauri are comming! The Chitauri are comming!
Chapter 20- A lost is almost as powerful as a Gain
Chapter 21- A Choice is made
Chapter 22- Whats the A-Team Theme Song?
Chapter 24- Operation: Begone Beasts
Chapter 25- The Tesseract
Chapter 26- Oh Thank Odin
Chapter 27- Another Choice
Authors notes and other stuff

Chapter 23- Guam/ The Most Idotic Idea Yet

231 8 0
By littlemissgears

We walked into the plan I sat down next to Loki, he was still mad about something but now was not the time ask him. I looked over at Cap after we had taken off, "So, what is the plan?"

"Okay so..." after a whole 30 minutes explaining what was going to happen all I could say was, "Oh my God we are so dead."

"Ya I guess the council said if we mess this up they are going to reduce all of us including Fury", said Bruce.

"Shit, what do they mean by reduced?" I asked.

"We don't know that's the problem", replied Natasha.

"Well I want to sleep some more before we land."

"20 minutes that's all."

"Okay whatever." I had no problem falling asleep.

I woke in a dark room and it was warm, I knew Loki would call for me once I fell asleep.

"Loki, where are you? Please come out." He walked out of the shadows, he looked a mixed between sad and happiness.

"Allura," he ran io to me and grabbed my hands I felt my heart beat faster, "you had me so scared when you died I almost died with you." I thought I wondered what Fury and the others would think because they all say Loki as a controlling physcopath, but I saw him as kind and caring.

"Loki, don't worry about me", he pulled me in close to him, I was so close I could smell the shampoo or whatever he used for his hair. He looked at me, "What?" I asked.

"Nothing I'm just think how much I would miss this," he moved my hair behind my ear.

"Loki, I have to ask", I was walking into a question I had to have answered.

"Ask away."

"Why do you act so controlling and cold around the rest of the team, but when we are here," I motioned around the room,"act so caring and nice to me? I don't understand."

"Allura, I act that way so I don't get hurt and both of these personalities as you call them are apart of me. I act nice and caring around because one, you and I never really had anyone to care about and two, you are the only mortal that has ever stood up to me so you deserve the respect."

"Oh... I was always wondering... maybe you should start to let others in and try to make amends with everyone."

"They hate me, for everything I have done to them, but they don't understand me like you do."

"No they don't I know Natasha dosen't hate you and there's Thor."

"That's not all of them though." I starting to get a little pissed off.

"Loki look at me," I said it very strongly, "not everyone will like you but it is better to make amends then have them use their anger against you okay. I know how it feels to think everyone hates you but I didn't change it and I had to move to get away, you still have the dam choice to be friends so for gods sake take it!" I was shouting by the end.

"It's no use the will never like me!" He screamed right back.

"Not everyone in the 9 dimensions has to like I just want you to have company when I leave!" I slapped my hand over my mouth. He turned and faced me faster than a cobra on speed.

"WHAT?!!" He thundered. I saw the confusion in his faced mixed with anger. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DISAPPEAR AND LEAVE ME!" He screamed.

"I HAVE TO YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND!" I screamed back, I could feel the tears run off my cheeks.

"I UNDERSTAND A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK!"

"NO LOKI! I WILL LEAVE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" He ran up to me and grabbed my face in his hand, and pulled my face up to his eyes hard.

"I thought I loved you." He said and he dropped my face and I fell threw the floor.

I woke up with tears running down my face, I looked around to see the scared faces of my comrades looking at me.

"Allura," Cap said softly," what where you and Loki fighting about?" I looked at them dead in the eye, "I have to leave after this and I wanted him to make amends with you guys so he would hopefully have company while I was gone."

"What do you mean leave?" Asked Tony.

"I have to find people and it is at the most important that I do because I could be in danger."

"From who?" Asked Natasha.

"The people who killed my parents."

"I thought they did in the hospital?"

"So did I but when I died my Uncle said a company killed them and I think after this they will try to find me so I need some stuff."

"Touch down in Guam in eta 2 minutes. Eta 2 minutes till touchdown." Said the voice threw the intercom.

"We talk later all of us and Thor," Thor looked over at Cap, "find Loki and tell him it's time."

★ I have been having trouble finding an ending to this but I think I got it ★ please leave a comment on what you think★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 74 13
Tony Stark is looking for love but when 3 of his exs show up, and the mistress, will it be happily ever after or crappily ever after. A tale with che...
245K 4.3K 26
Serena Ace is a doctor at SHIELD. She manages to keep her secret under wraps as she works at SHIELD. That is, until Loki decided to try to destroy th...
156 11 11
Hi! This is my first Marvel Fanfiction. I will be adding onto this. This is my twist on the first movie. I will be adding my OC, Molly Tennyson, and...
31.8K 1.2K 19
You are a being trapped between every universe the avengers are in, you travel without meaning and leave everyone behind. But you still can't help fa...