Married By Accident 《KTH》✓

By lovelieswings

The one you love the most could be the one who might 'kill' you from the back. The one you forget most of the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue

Chapter 2

13.4K 539 108
By lovelieswings

On every Sunday, you will always had this family breakfast together. You, Minjae, your mom and dad always had this routines to have a breakfast outside together, to talk and joking around about what happened through out the week and simply just enjoying time together. Usually after having breakfast, you and your mom will go to grocery and bought food supplies while Minjae and your dad will be there to help carrying groceries.

It was a nice sunny Sunday, and all of you were joking together on your way home in a car. Minjae was driving and your dad was beside him, while you and your mom sat at the back seat. Minjae was telling a story and all of you were laughing so hard but suddenly you saw a car coming out from Minjae's right side with high speed, and he didn't seems to notice it.

⠀⠀⠀“OPPA! WATCH OUT!!!!!” you shout immediately and Minjae turns to his right in a blink. He know it was too late to pull the brake, so he tried to swerve away, and he did it, but unfortunately a car was coming from behind too and bump onto your car pretty hard. You don't remember the detail but due the crashing sound you feel your head hit the window hard and everything went pitch black.

⠀---

You opened your heavy eyes and stare at the unfamiliar ceiling. Slowly you look around, 'It must be a hospital room.' you thought then you notice, a warm hands was holding yours. There you saw Minjae holding your hands and looks like he was sleeping in a not comfortable position.

⠀⠀⠀"Oppaa...." you whisper slowly and he awake immediately.

⠀⠀⠀"Minji, Minji... Are you okay?" He asked desperately, you smile staring at his worried expression but your smile faded away once you notice a small bandage on his forehead.

⠀⠀⠀"I'm okay. Just a bit dizzy." you smile weakly, "Oppa, your forehead." Your hand reach out to touch his forehead, but he grab it immediately.

⠀⠀⠀"I'm okay. It's just a small thing. You want something to drink?" He rub your hair and you nod.

⠀⠀⠀"What happened? Where's eomma and appa?" you asked before Minjae help you to drink.

⠀⠀⠀"Eomma and appa are fine. Your head slammed to the window because you didn't fasten your seat belt. What did I told you huh? Why you never listen to me?? I-"

⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry. It won't happen again next time." you muttered and pout, stopping him from scolding you.

⠀⠀⠀"Don't show me that face." He pinch your cheeks lightly. "There will be no next time, okay? I don't want something like this happen again."

⠀⠀⠀"I promise. Where's appa and eomma? How long I've been sleeping in here?" you asked after nodding.

⠀⠀⠀"You've been sleeping for 7 hours after losing so much blood. Appa and eomma are home, resting and bathing. They will come back here soon." He answer and keep playing with your hair and stare at you lovingly.

⠀⠀⠀"Oh.. you know what? If you keep staring at me like that, anybody would say that we're couple again." you laughed slowly.

⠀⠀⠀"I wouldn't mind that." Minjae replies seriously and you stop laughing, "I was joking, don't act like you just know me yesterday." He added and both of you laughing.

⠀⠀⠀"Are you hungry? I'll order something for you to eat." He said and about to stood up.

⠀⠀⠀"The food in here are suck. I don't want to eat." you pout again and he pinch your cheeks lightly.

⠀⠀⠀"I said, stop showing me that face. You definitely can't eat your favorite fast food, so I'll order porridge, and you will empty it so you can eat medicine and recover soon. You want to go home soon, right?" He asked and you can't help but nod. "Then, just do what I told you. I will order it now, wait in here."

You don't know what time it is, but after Minjae feed you and ate medicine, you fall back to sleep until now. Vividly, you heard a conversation.

⠀⠀⠀"Minji isn't a little girl anymore. Why you need to do something like this?" It's Minjae's irritated voice.

⠀⠀⠀"Come on, Minjae. I know you care a lot about Minji, but this is for her own good too. Taehyung is such a nice guy." It's your mom. 'Taehyung? Who is Taehyung?' you thought.

⠀⠀⠀"They're our best friend, son. We've been talking about having our kids get married since we're young, so we can be family. We lost contact few years ago and now, because of this accident we met again. It must be a destiny." Your dad said, sounds happy.

⠀⠀⠀"Appa.... Both of them aren't kids anymore, and we are living in this modern era, why you do such a thing?" Minjae defend back.

⠀⠀⠀"Why did you sounds against it? Let's wait until Minji wake up first." Your mom said.

⠀⠀⠀"Eomma, Minji wouldn't like it. She's-"

⠀⠀⠀"Oppa... Eomma, Appa.. what's happening?" you cut him off and all of them turn to you.

⠀⠀⠀"Minji, you're awake? I'm sorry dear if we wake you up." Your mom come to you and peck your forehead.

⠀⠀⠀"Me and your mom have a good news to you." Your dad brought up the topic and you notice his fresh happy face.

⠀⠀⠀"Appaaaa~!" Minjae half-shouted makes you turn to him. He looks annoyed, and pissed?

⠀⠀⠀"Minjae, stop act like kids and grow up. You can't hold onto Minji forever. Both of you will get married with someone else. I know you care about her, but this is too much, okay?" Your dad scold him harshly and you notice how Minjae's face color changed before he left the room.

⠀⠀⠀"Appa, eomma... what happened? What are you talking about? Why oppa looks so mad?" you asked. You heard their earlier conversation, but you still want to makes sure.

⠀⠀⠀"The car that bumped into us this morning, was belong to our best friend. We've been promise each other to let our kids married in the future, if they had a son and we had a daughter, or the opposite. We lost contact years ago and because of this accident, we met again. It's like a fate that they had a son around your age, so we decided to fulfill our wish. What you say about this, dear?" Your mom explained and you were surprised.

⠀⠀⠀"So, is this something like, arranged married? But I don't even know him?" you questioned.

⠀⠀⠀"Of course we will let you know him first. Calm down, sweetheart. He's a good looking guy and is a nice guy. We already meet him this morning." Your dad reassured you.

⠀⠀⠀"Just, meet him first okay? We wouldn't force you if you don't like him but at least, meet him first." Your mom squeeze your palm.

⠀⠀⠀"Fine." you sigh, Minjae was right. You can't say no to people, especially your parents. "Only if he's agree too. I don't want to looks like pathetic girl who waiting for him." you added and notice how your parents smile happily.

⠀⠀⠀"Great! We will tell his parents and arrange a dinner for all of us, so both of you can meet each other. Of course after you discharge from here." Your dad added and you just nod.

It was pretty late and you were still half laying half sitting on your bed, scrolling on your phone screen, reading articles. Your parents has been went home after you assured them you're okay. Suddenly your door shifted open, and there stood Minjae, fake a smile at you.

⠀⠀⠀"Oppa!" you sang, watching him approaching you, then sat on chair beside your bed and stroking your hair.

⠀⠀⠀"Why you haven't sleep, huh? You need to rest more if you want to discharge soon." He said and smile.

⠀⠀⠀"I was waiting for you. Why you left me earlier?" You pout at him and notice how his smile faded away as he look away from you, "Oppa, look at me." you added and he turn to you.

⠀⠀⠀"Did you agreed with their crazy idea?" He finally asked. "Get married with a stranger?" He raised his voice a bit, makes you grab his palm and squeeze it, calm him down.

⠀⠀⠀"Not yet. I just agree to have a dinner with them and meet him but I didn't promise to get married with him." you said and he let out a sigh.

⠀⠀⠀"I don't know what's going on in their mind when they made promise like that. What on earth they thinking about? Does getting married was that easy thing?" He complain.

⠀⠀⠀"Calm down, oppa. I understand, but it's not a good thing to talk back to appa or leave the scene like that. They will be sad. Moreover, eomma said that they won't force me if I dislike him." you try to cheer him up.

⠀⠀⠀"But what if you end up fall for him?"

⠀⠀⠀"It won't be that easy, oppa.."

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, but what if you did?"

⠀⠀⠀"Then I will get marry with him, I guess?" you chuckles, thinking it was funny, but Minjae didn't.

⠀---

The day has come and here you are walking in your best dress to a VIP room in a restaurant along with your parents. Both of them looks so happy but you were a bit sad because Minjae refused to join. He still didn't agree with this idea and don't want to come. Once you arrived in the VIP room, the waitress open the door for three of you and there you saw them.

There are a middle-age couple around your parents age who wear their happiest smile as soon as they notice your presence. There's a young guy stood there too. 'He must be Taehyung' you thought. You bravely stare at him and somehow he looks familiar.

He had a pair of beautiful big eyes and a strong eyebrow.

⠀⠀⠀"Taehyung, this is Minji and Minji, this is Taehyung."

Now, you stood closer with him, you admit that he's good looking but somehow his brownish hair looks familiar to you. Did you met him before?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61.7K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
3.7K 471 51
Y/n has amnesia. She wakes up with no memories, at all. A man is with her. Kim Taehyung. He calls himself her boyfriend. Is he, though? Will she get...
1M 41.1K 37
"Min Y/N will you marry me ?" "No." "Great! Can't wait for the marriage!" ❖ Previous title 'Forced To Marry A Prince' ❖ Your Mother practically sold...
3K 127 35
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...