Chapter 2

On every Sunday, you will always had this family breakfast together. You, Minjae, your mom and dad always had this routines to have a breakfast outside together, to talk and joking around about what happened through out the week and simply just enjoying time together. Usually after having breakfast, you and your mom will go to grocery and bought food supplies while Minjae and your dad will be there to help carrying groceries.

It was a nice sunny Sunday, and all of you were joking together on your way home in a car. Minjae was driving and your dad was beside him, while you and your mom sat at the back seat. Minjae was telling a story and all of you were laughing so hard but suddenly you saw a car coming out from Minjae's right side with high speed, and he didn't seems to notice it.

⠀⠀⠀“OPPA! WATCH OUT!!!!!” you shout immediately and Minjae turns to his right in a blink. He know it was too late to pull the brake, so he tried to swerve away, and he did it, but unfortunately a car was coming from behind too and bump onto your car pretty hard. You don't remember the detail but due the crashing sound you feel your head hit the window hard and everything went pitch black.

⠀---

You opened your heavy eyes and stare at the unfamiliar ceiling. Slowly you look around, 'It must be a hospital room.' you thought then you notice, a warm hands was holding yours. There you saw Minjae holding your hands and looks like he was sleeping in a not comfortable position.

⠀⠀⠀"Oppaa...." you whisper slowly and he awake immediately.

⠀⠀⠀"Minji, Minji... Are you okay?" He asked desperately, you smile staring at his worried expression but your smile faded away once you notice a small bandage on his forehead.

⠀⠀⠀"I'm okay. Just a bit dizzy." you smile weakly, "Oppa, your forehead." Your hand reach out to touch his forehead, but he grab it immediately.

⠀⠀⠀"I'm okay. It's just a small thing. You want something to drink?" He rub your hair and you nod.

⠀⠀⠀"What happened? Where's eomma and appa?" you asked before Minjae help you to drink.

⠀⠀⠀"Eomma and appa are fine. Your head slammed to the window because you didn't fasten your seat belt. What did I told you huh? Why you never listen to me?? I-"

⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry. It won't happen again next time." you muttered and pout, stopping him from scolding you.

⠀⠀⠀"Don't show me that face." He pinch your cheeks lightly. "There will be no next time, okay? I don't want something like this happen again."

⠀⠀⠀"I promise. Where's appa and eomma? How long I've been sleeping in here?" you asked after nodding.

⠀⠀⠀"You've been sleeping for 7 hours after losing so much blood. Appa and eomma are home, resting and bathing. They will come back here soon." He answer and keep playing with your hair and stare at you lovingly.

⠀⠀⠀"Oh.. you know what? If you keep staring at me like that, anybody would say that we're couple again." you laughed slowly.

⠀⠀⠀"I wouldn't mind that." Minjae replies seriously and you stop laughing, "I was joking, don't act like you just know me yesterday." He added and both of you laughing.

⠀⠀⠀"Are you hungry? I'll order something for you to eat." He said and about to stood up.

⠀⠀⠀"The food in here are suck. I don't want to eat." you pout again and he pinch your cheeks lightly.

⠀⠀⠀"I said, stop showing me that face. You definitely can't eat your favorite fast food, so I'll order porridge, and you will empty it so you can eat medicine and recover soon. You want to go home soon, right?" He asked and you can't help but nod. "Then, just do what I told you. I will order it now, wait in here."