Is That Really Her?

By PinkRose37

Louise Belcher was always evil But what happens when she is 17 Logan is back in town and when he sees Louise... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 1

3.8K 58 27
By PinkRose37

Louise P.O.V
"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT"
Was all I could hear, I was beating someone up because he was flirting with me. After I was done beating up the guy, I said "If you EVER try to flirt with me again I will end you're life GOT IT!?!" He nodded his head with fear "Good" I said as I licked the side of his cheek "And next time I won't go easy on you" I threw him back on the floor and left the crowd. I'm on my motorcycle (which I stole) and was heading back to my family restaurant which is what I call home.

I am 17 years old, my jet black hair has green highlights in them, I have a star shape green diamond on my bellybutton, and I have a tattoo on my right thigh that says " BADASS" on it. I was wearing black shorty shorts, a green tight shirt that say "Kiss My Ass"on it, black boots, and a pink hat on my head. I stopped wearing my bunny ears when I was 12.

Once I parked my motorcycle, I headed up to my room but, before I walked down the hall I heard Linda yelling "Louise where were you, we have been worried sick about?!?And WHAT ARE YOU WEARING YOUNG LADY?!?"👿👿👿

"It's none of you're business where I go or what I wear!!!" I yelled back at her.😠

"I am you're mother young lady of course it's my business! Now go to you're room you're grounded for 2 weeks missy!!!😡" She yelled.

"Ugh, whatever" I said as I rolled my eyes at her and slammed my door shut.

"Ugh she is SO ANNOYING!!!😠 I need a smoke" I thought to myself as I pulled a box of cigarettes and a lighter out of my pillow and began to smoke.

~20 minutes later~

After I finished another cigarette I try to pull out another one but realized I ran out.

"Oh well, guess I just have to rob another store again tommorow" I thought to myself.

I took off my clothes and went to bed because I have school tommorow. I feel asleep with a smirk on my face with the things I have planned for tomorrow.

So... That's it for today. Again I was just writing this because I was bored. I don't really know if I'm going to continue this or not because I didn't really plan on making you guy's liking this but, if you do I will continue this

P.S. This is the first time I actually wrote a story before

Bye😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
186K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...