MILLION DOLLAR MAN | E. MIKAE...

By daddygillies

❝You're way more messed up than I thought.❞ In which he had the world, but at what price? [ELIJAH MIKAELSON A... More

dedication
cast + soundtrack
epigraph
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
epilogue

prologue

18.4K 637 167
By daddygillies

Elijah Mikaelson had grown bored. Bored of his life and of the quaint town called Mystic Falls. A thousand years of living could do that to you. The things you once loved become the things you hate, and the people you would kill for become the people you want to kill.

His boredom lead to a search for adventure which, in turn, lead to recklessness. The Original who was known for his nobility was now base. He ignored any and all morals he once possessed.

Leaving Mystic Falls and all the drama that came with it, including his family, behind Elijah set out for New York – a city filled with so much life he was sure a little bit of death would go unnoticed.

And with this new mindset, death was bound to follow him wherever he went.

I thought you were the noble one.❞

I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.1K 36
"...and she knew that the Oliver that had come home to them was not the same Oliver that had gotten on they damned boat." Cali Merlyn had a r...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
476K 10.9K 98
even the strongest warriors cry sometimes. teen wolf / seasons three - four scott mccall celestialpetsc...
612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...