When two worlds collide (Harr...

Od underthemoonlight__

Book 1 Harry thought it was only a bet...but then it turn into something he never experienced before....love... Viac

When two worlds collide (Harry Styles/ Ariana Grande fan fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36-Interview
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Important!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Charter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72~ Epilouge

Chapter 14

5.4K 98 16
Od underthemoonlight__

~ Ariana Pov ~

Why did I kiss him?!The problem is it felt so right.

Kissing him on the check must've made him think I'm developing feelings for him and I can't just because were only on the friend stage and I'm not really in the zone for having a relationship.

I currently in my room writing a new song for my album 'Yours Truly' out in September 3.

The song is called 'Lovin' it'.It's about a girl...well loving a boy.

This is what I got until now:

Baby don't you know you got all my love, all my love

Hold up, wait, before you go just stay

And talk to me for a little

Baby, won't you loosen up just a little, uh?

See what you don't understand is falling in love wasn't part of my plan

Started with a crush

I call you my man

Doubt that I'd fall in love, ever fall in

Ever fall in love again

'Cause you give me chills every time we chill I spend all of my days

Doin', doin'

Nothin' but lovin' you

Nothin' but lovin' you baby

(Boy you got all my time)

I'm lovin' your lovin'

I'm lovin' it, lovin' it baby

(Boy you got all my, all my)

Love and affection

All my attention

You don't gotta question

If I'm really

Lovin' your lovin'

I'm lovin' it, lovin' it baby

(Boy you got all my, all my)

It's all I got until now and I kinda like where it's going.I still need inspiration for this song if I want to finish and release my album on time.

I have Harry now....I shivered at my thought and decided developing feelings for Harry isn't really a good idea now.

Knock...knock

"Come in"I said as Mom entered my room.

"Oh,hey Momma"I said as she sat next to me on the piano.

"Hey,sweetheart how's the song doing?"She asked looking at the lyrics.

"It's the last one for the album and I kinda need inspiration"I sighed.

"How about Harry,you've been spending lots with him is there something that I'm missing"She said nudging me in the side.

"We're just friends,Momma"I said as she stroked my hair.

"Do you like him?"Mom asked as I played some keys.

"I just don't know what to think"I said as Mom smiled at me.

"Ok,sweet dreams,baby"She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye"I said as she walked out the door and closing it.

I can't like Harry it's to soon and were just friends liking him can ruin the friendship we just started to have and I don't want that to happen.

Harry isn't the nicest person I know but,he's the only boy that has been nice to me ever since I got here.

Well at school cause there's still Zayn and Louis.

I mean Harry has never had a stable relationship with a girl ever since he got famous and it's almost always his fault of why the girl always breaks up with him.

*Next Day*
(August 5)

I'm still confused about the whole Harry thing and next Saturday we still fly off to California for the Teen Choice awards.

I'm currently with Mack,Summer and Scarlett at the mall cause were buying Niall's birthday present since it's next Tuesday and it's Sunday.

Well it's not his birthday,but Niall has a thing where he only likes when people give him his gifts before his birthday.We don't know why,but it makes him happy so we leave it like that.

"I don't know what to get him"Scarlett said as we sat down in the food court.

"Get him a gift card for Nandos and then he'll love you forever"Summer said.

I rolled my eyes at Summer's assumption.

"I got him that"I said as Scarlett sighed.

"Then get him another gift"Summer said looking at me as I looked at her confused.

"Get him that new guitar he wants and ask his parents what they got him just in case"Mack said as she sat down with her coffee.

"That's a great idea,Mackers"Scarlett exclaimed as she took her phone out.

Mackers?

"It's her new nickname since you already choose Big Mack and Mrs.Payne is already wasted"Scarlett said taking a sip of her soda.

"I'm not married so I don't get why you people call me that"Mack said as she took some of the fries I got from McDonalds.

"Yet you are"Summer said while I said,"Get some yourself,Mackenzie"

Mack only nodded at Summer and she flipped me off making me return such sweet favor.

"So how about you almost Mrs.Styles?"Mack said as Scarlett stood up to take the call she was making to call Niall's parents.

"I really wanted to talk to you about it anyways"I said referring to the touchy subject that is Harry Styles.

"You may speak child"Mack said as Summer giggled.

If your wondering I'm currently as Ariana Grande since I haven't bought my dress for next Sunday.

"I'm really confused about the whole Harry thing cause even though we just became friends on Wednesday there are times I think he likes me"I said as the girls just sat there nodding.

"I haven't spoken to Harry in private since yesterday and I forgot to bring you up in one of our sentimental convos about wanting to kill each other even though we didn't have one"Mackenzie said as Summer started to laugh.

You can tell these two are best friends and Summer is kinda...wait really bubbly like.

"That's normal...I guess"I said taking a sip of my soda while Scarlett sat down.

She looks happy.

"I guess your getting him that guitar"I said as she nodded putting her phone away.

"They said he's been whining for that guitar so long they knew I was planning to get it for him"Scarlett said.

Yeah...thats true.

"I almost shoved the sock I had in my hand yesterday up his throat"Summer said taking a bite out of her chocolate bar.

Where did she get that?Not that I mind cause candy does make her sleepy.

The only person you can never give a piece of candy is to Scarlett.

She almost broke Zayn's hair brush last week just because Perrie was bored and gave her candy.

Zayn cried for two hours straight that day.

Mackenzie it really depends but,it does a really late effect on her so we never really mind cause all she does is say stupid things and then she never remembers what she did or said.

Liam said it was the best way to get Mack to say great things about him that aren't really true.

Eleanor is a natural hyper person soo we can't do anything about it.

While Perrie isn't really the candy gal,but give her a sugary beverage and good-bye to you.

"That's a really violent thought,Fisher"Scarlett said as Summer shrugged.

"This is a really weird conversation"I said.

It's not like we have normal ones anyways.

"Can we but your dress already"Mack whined looking at her phone.

"Date night ?"I asked as she looked at me with a duh face.

"Totally obvious"She said.

"No need to get a tone with me,Miss almost Payne"I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go"Mack exclaimed as we all stood up and continued our quest for the dress....haha that rhymed.

We spotted Alice&Olivia by the way which is Mackenzie's favorite boutique.

"Let's go there"Mack said dragging me as I dragged Summer and she dragged Scarlett.

"Fine"I said as we entered and had at least five dresses in each hand.

Well we settled down with one dress.

Summer bought a grey dot sleeveless shift dress.

Mackenzie bought a grey sequined tutu tiered ruffle dress s.

Scarlett bought a sayah leather waist snap back dress.

I bought a kirie boatneck dress.

I'm going to look good this year.

"Let's go,I'm ready for date night"Mack said as we headed for her car.

@ArianaGrande:
Mall with my girls @Mack_Fisher @SumFish & @Scar_Valentine

@ArianaGrande:
Thanks to date night Mack's kinda in a rush @Real_Liam_Payne @Mack_Fisher #GetMarriedAlready #YourSoAdorable #LuvYaMiam

"We love you too"Mack said as she drove off heading towards my house.

"So what's in for date night?"Scar asked as we stopped in a red light.

"Don't know"Mack said smiling.

This love in the air is kinda making me want to get a boyfriend.

"Man just get married already!"Summer exclaimed as the light turned green and Mack continued to drive.

"Sum,your my sister"Mack whined.

"What's the problem about it?"I asked.

"She's supposed to be protective"Mack exclaimed.

"Your always saying the same thing about me and Drew so I don't understand why your complaining"Summer said as Mack parked in my drive through.

"Your to mean"Mack said as she turned the engine off and we all got out the car while I had my bag in my hand.

"Momma,I'm home"I said as Mom came into view.

"Hey girls"Mom said giving the girls a hug.

"Hey Joan"Mack said as I took the dress out to show it to her.

"Mack,let me guess date night"Mom said as Mack nodded.

"You know it"Mack said as Mom smiled at her.

"That dress it beautiful"Mom said.

"I chose it for her"Scarlett said as Mom gave her a 'you've got to be kidding' me face.

"You sound like Perrie,Scar"Mom said as Mack and Summer laughed.

"We're heading upstairs,Momma"I said as Mom nodded.

"We've have to get to the girl talk"Mack said as I placed my dress in my closet.

"I should've expected this from you"I said as the girls sat down on my bed and I was on the floor.

"Should we wait for Eleanor and Perrie?"Summer asked.

"Yeah they are almost here"Mack said smiling.

I guess the talk might me all about me.

That's great.Can you understand I'm talking sarcastically?

*~ Authors note~*

Hoped you liked this chapter!

No dedications.........boo

Wanna shoutout?

Comment the title of your story and I'll give it to you!

Wanna dedication just ask!

If you want a new POV?

Choose between:

-Liam

-Niall

-Zayn

-Louis

-Mackenzie

-Scarlett

-Summer

-Eleanor

-Perrie

You wanna be in the story just comment of why you want to have a part here!

Good luck!!!!

Vote,Comment and Fan if pleased!!

-Edi'

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
3.2M 45.4K 69
When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordinary girl who eventually falls in love w...
36.2K 2K 53
in which the tiny italian finds herself love again with the man teenage girls everywhere know and love. book one. © someghoststories, 2021 #8 - man...
51.7K 1.1K 34
A typical girl named Ariana has been dumped by her own best friend and boyfriend. Now one of the most popular and hottest boy helps her broken heart...