Levi x reader Lemon and Onesh...

By PaYengYang9

More

You are mine (yandere levi x reader) 1
You are mine (yandere levi x reader) 2
You are mine (yandere levi x reader) 3
You are mine (yandere levi x reader) 4
Netflix and chill~levi x reader
Im sorry (levi x reader lemon)
Alone in the office (levi x reader lemon)
After hours (Levi x reader lemon)
Don't tease me! (Levi x reader)

Paperwork? Levi x reader lemon

19.5K 327 425
By PaYengYang9

{A/N: This story contains extremely sexual content! Read at your own risk!}

Knock, knock.

"State your name and business," called Levi in his normally uninterested tone. You took a deep breath before answering.

"Cadet {L/n}, with some paperwork from Hanji," you replied with the steadiest voice you could muster.

"Enter."

You had never been to Levi's office before, and the fact that you liked him didn't exactly help your situation. Naturally, being alone in a room together set your nerves on fire.

You opened the door and stepped inside, eyeing the desk instead of looking directly at Levi's face. However, you noticed he was not wearing his gear or his cape, something you had never seen before. You had to suppress a shaky gasp when you saw the way his toned arms stretched the white fabric of his perfectly ironed sleeves and how his pectoral muscles threatened to send the buttons flying off his shirt.

As you walked over and placed the papers carefully in front of him, he looked up at you, and you swore you could see his eyes soften. Nonetheless, his gaze made you feel self-conscious and insecure, so you decided to speed walk the fuck out of there.

"{L/n}, I need your assistance with this fucking paperwork, otherwise I'll be up until 3 a.m. Stay here," he commanded.

You had almost made it to the doorknob.

"Captain Levi, sir, Hanji told me to return right after I turned in these papers," you replied, scratching the back of your head anxiously.

"Whatever stupid fuckery shitty glasses is up to isn't as important as these forms. I need you to fill out any obvious information on each of these so I can go through them faster," he answered. Although you couldn't exactly refuse his orders, you hesitated for a moment, trying to keep your heartbeat from pumping at an irregularly high speed.

"Yes, sir."

"Sit on the couch," he said, satisfied with your response.

He handed you some papers, and you took them over to the sofa after grabbing a pen. You curled up and leaned over the arm of the couch, where you began to fill out each form. It was a repetitive process, but at this point, you were just glad to be in Levi's presence. The initial fright of being in the room faded away, partly because Levi no longer had his eyes on you.

As timed passed on, you caught your self subconsciously stealing glances at the corporal. You repeatedly forced yourself to look back down at your work, but your gaze impulsively shot back up to him despite your efforts.

He had his jet black hair bundled up into a tight fist while simultaneously resting the weight of his head on his palm, and a low sigh from his lips sent vibrations that resonated throughout your body. His eyebrows were relaxed instead of being pulled down in his usual scowl, yet he was obviously not as carefree as his eyes lead you to believe. You watched his well-built chest expand as he inhaled a large amount of air.

He was absolutely beautiful. His company excited you and calmed you at the same time, and you felt an overwhelming wave of serenity wash over you when you looked at him. Eventually, the combination of Levi's presence, the warmth of the room, and the comfortable couch slowly sent you spiraling into oblivion. You rested your head on your arm and dropped the pen on the floor, taking no notice of the soft clatter it made when it connected with the ground.

~

Levi's eyes darted over to you when the clatter reached his ears. The sight of you resting peacefully made his heart content, especially when he noticed you moving your foot back and forth in your sleep. He slowly got up from his chair, grabbed a blanket from his dresser and lay it over you.

"Goodnight, brat," he whispered, kneeling down and tucking your hair behind your ear. He hesitated for a moment, and then placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. 

****

Your eyes fluttered open as the sunlight coming through the window shone right on your face. It took you a moment to register your surroundings. You realized you were still in Corporal Levi's office. The office was vacant except for you, so you sighed in relief and sat up. There was a tray of food place by your feet.

Did Corporal actually bring you breakfast?

You began to eat, being extremely careful not to get bread crumbs on the sofa. What time was it? Weren't you supposed to be training right now? This all felt like a dream to you.

Suddenly, the door opened and Levi walked in the room, shutting the door behind him and sitting at his desk.

"Captain?" you asked.

"I relieved you of your training for the day. Finish filling out those papers and then you can go back and join shitty glasses in whatever the fuck she's doing," he responded, without hearing your question.

After finishing your breakfast, you put the tray down beside you and picked up the papers. There were only a few left.

For some reason, it made your heart sink. You didn't want to leave the office; you enjoyed being in this relaxing environment with no one but Levi to keep you company. You felt safe.

You worked as slowly as you could, taking your time with every letter. Levi seemed to notice this, but he didn't comment on it, so you continued to stall for time.

Eventually, you completed the paperwork. A wistful sigh left your lips as you walked over to the captain, gave him the papers, and left the room.

****

Hanji jumped from her spot and knocked over her microscope when you burst through her office door. Your eyes showed the pure excitement and emotion that was brewing over in your mind.

"{F/n}!" she yelled in distress, searching for her glasses that had fallen off her face in the process.

You slammed the door behind you, picked Hanji's glasses up, and shoved them in her hands. After placing them over her eyes, she looked around at her destroyed experiment and began to whine.

"Hanji, I think I'm in love with Captain Levi!" you nearly screamed at her, grabbing her shoulders and violently shaking them back and forth. Hanji's eyes lit up.

"OH MY GOOOOOD!!!!" she yelled, taking both of your hands and jumping up and down. You joined in and you two began jumping together in a retarded little circle, cheering and screeching incoherent words at each other.

"What am I supposed to do?!!" you cried. Hanji stopped jumping and squeezed the life out of you.

"You confess, OF COURSE!"

"But Hanji, what if Levi doesn't love me back?!!"

Suddenly, the door was burst open a second time, and in walked Captain Levi. You shrieked. He trudged over to you, grabbed your wrist, and began pulling you towards the door. Hanji gave you a large grin and a thumbs up as you were dragged out of her office, but you were afraid for your life.

Then something dawned on you, as the man you loved pulled you back towards his office.

HE HEARD YOUR CONVERSATION.

When the two of you reached your destination, he threw you inside, kicked the door closed behind him, and locked it.

Before you could register what was happening, his strong hands were locked tight around your waist, and a pair of smooth lips came into contact with yours. You kissed back the moment you registered your situation. His lips were deliciously poisonous, encompassing your body and mind with more lusty thoughts and needs the deeper the kiss became. You couldn't get enough of this man. You cupped his face with your hands and brought him closer, tasting the sweet tea that his breath left in your mouth. The pure thirst and longing you had for Levi was enough to make your knees weak, and you knew he could tell, because he squeezed your waist harder in attempt to keep you upright. You let out a weak moan at his firm grasp, and replaced your hands on his shirt, gripping it until your knuckles turned white.

Levi picked you up and sat you on his desk, not caring about the items you knocked over in the process. All of your surroundings were non-existent. Your lips continued to move along each others' animatedly as Levi pushed your legs apart with one of his knees, and replaced his hands on your upper thighs, dragging your lower half towards him. Your crotch was pulled against him as he slowly slid his hands down your thighs, electrocuting each nerve his fingers touched.

Meanwhile, you began to unbutton his shirt with an unquenchable hunger, replacing your lips on his collarbone and kissing his smooth skin. You smiled when you earned a deep hum of pleasure from him, but he wouldn't let you take control for too long. When you finished his shirt off, he ducked down to your jawbone and began sending exhilarating nibbles along your skin, causing your breath to speed up rapidly. You tangled your hands in his hair to stabilize yourself, but your chest was still heaving in and out.

When Levi took notice of your labored breathing, his carnal sense of need kicked in and he desperately wanted your shirt gone. He worked with the buttons at a quick pace, and you helped him by releasing the bottom buttons while he was working at the top. Your shirt was off in no time, and Levi's eyes were filled with satisfaction when he took a look at your newly exposed skin. He ran his hands up your stomach, over your {f/c} bra, up your neck and to your face, where he began to kiss you again, this time with more desire than before.

His pants tightened almost painfully, and he began to pant heavily, clenching his teeth and trying to ignore the arousal, but failing to do so. You teasingly rubbed the compressed area, earning a loud noise from him that sounded like the mixture of a growl and a hiss.

In retort, Levi quickly undid your bra and threw it across the room, trying to take back control, but the sight of your breasts only made him harder. You had him under your grasp. You ran a single finger from his collarbone down his chest and over his hardened member, and he squeezed your thighs in order to compose himself.

"{F-F/n}," he panted pleadingly. You released him from his pants and widened your eyes in delight. He hurriedly helped you remove your bottoms. The two of you could wait no longer.

Levi lined up with you and slowly entered you.

"Ah-AH, LEVI," you gasped. Levi groaned and began to sweat as your walls tightened around him, constricting and eliciting more pleasure from the both of you. "F-f," you moaned, "FUCK."

You leaned back and drawled your body over his desk, giving him a better angle. He took this as an okay to start moving, and he slid in and out of you slowly, causing you to arch your back and stick your chest out to him.

"Le-Levi, you're huge," you shakily breathed. He began to pick up the pace when you said this, earning loud moans, gasps, and pants from you. Your hands wrapped around the edge of the desk tightly, and you desperately tried to hold on for dear life as thrusted into you.

Soon enough, the office had been humidified from both of your ragged breaths. Levi ran his hands over your breasts when they bounced up and down as he hammered into you. Still unsatisfied, he grabbed hold of your hips and pounded you into oblivion, and you began to see stars as he quickened the pace.

"Sh....Shit, {F/n}," he growled.

Levi easily reached his climax, but you were not able to come to yours so quickly. After he let out a hiss and spilled out, you were still left unsatisfied.

"LEVI, FINISH ME OFF!" you all but yelled.

Levi ducked down and began to pleasure you with his tongue, licking your most sensitive areas. He rubbed your clit at a fast pace. Your abdominals began to cramp up and your whole body quivered; an undetectable smirk formed on his lips when he realized he was in complete control. Just before you reached your orgasm he stopped.

"You're mine, now, right {F/n}?" he teased.

"YES!" you cried, "LEVI, PLEASE!" He reached down and pleasured you into your orgasm.

You tilted your head backwards and moaned loudly, spilling all over Levi and breathing heavily.

****

Hanji motioned for you to sit next to her at the lunch table.

"Soooooo {F/n}, what did Levi want with you?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows. You laughed off her question, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Oh, he just needed help with some paperwork."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.2K 39
x black fem reader
17.9K 355 8
18+ Levi x Reader 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. Levi x Fem. Bodied Reader Modern AU Attack on...
381K 10.9K 56
Finally a happy ending?
4.9K 135 13
I seriously don't know how to do descriptions.