it's a mess!

By chynaqueen

DISCLAIMER: this story was written when I was young and has faults. Was going to edit it and re-upload but I... More

its a madting.
Grown up?
Changing Slowly.
Think carefully
Can't believe it!
Moving on.
WTF?!
WTF-part 2
mad gyal?
change;is it good or bad?
Trying
party-part 1
party-part 2
Shit!
The unexpected.
Lord why?
Fucked up#
Thankful ;
Starting fresh?
shit den
Stepping Forward.
Okay or nah?
Lol. Roll safe
Allow it mate
Calm
Ayla?!
Sad

21st. ~reminiscing.

8 0 0
By chynaqueen

Chanels PoV;
Today is the day that me and shakai would've been two rassclart years. I miss him soooo much. Instead I'm starting my day with another nigga which I don't actually loveeee love. I just really really really like him. So I say I love him. First of all he was a distraction now he's part of my life on a daily. And I can't leave him cause 1-he knows too much about me eg my pregnancy. 2-he has deep feelings for me. & im the first girl who he has given his heart to. And I've got it mixed with my heart. However, every time I see shakai I get chills down my spine. I miss him even more but then I just start hating , not necessarily him but the fact that he's not mine pisses me off. My brother has told me history about Jay he's a Lowkey mad man and I wouldn't want to do anything to get on his bad side.

Shakai's PoV;
Waking up automatically pissed off. The one I love is with someone else. 2 years could've been today. I kinda fucked up I should've told her I loved her infront of jasmine. And answer her questions straight away. But still it took a while for me to realise what was going on at the time. It just made me look dumb and that's one of chanels turn offs. But shit she's moving on so why can't  i? I'm not going to wait for her but whenever she's wants me I'm gonna be here. Shit isn't she carrying my baby?

Jays pov;

I woke up to Chanel staring into space like she was in deep thought,probably thinking about her ex, she told me today would've been their anniversary. Shit just pisses me off like why you thinking about him when I'm right here? Like am I not enough? I just don't get her. I'm already by her side despite her being pregnant and beat out but it's whatever init. I don't think I love her as much as I say I do but whatever init.

"Babe" she said in a soft voice, it lowkey sounded sexy.
"Yo" I said bluntly just looking at her, I'm negl I can't stay with her today I'm not feeling it.

"Good morning, you hungry?"
I shook my head, she carried on.
"Alright well I'm going to still make enough for us both and I'm ngl I don't like the way your acting right now like what"-

"Fuck you mean? How am I acting?, Chanel just get the fuck out my face with that bullshit!" I was now angry and I pushed her hard to the side so she was out of my way as I left the bed to shower.

"Ahh fuck you, prick!" She shouted as I slammed the door.
She's such a bitch, don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold my temper for to be honest.

I just showered deeping life like I'm trying to do so much to please her, doing things I've never done for any other bitch before and she still can't only be about me. I wonder how many times Klipz pops up in her head.  Am I just a rebound?

Shakais pov;

I refuse to be annoyed today. I got myself a new ting , a beautiful brown skin girl , i dm her on insta the other day but today I'm gonna link her at her yard. Her names Dianne and her skin glows 😍. If we get on well I feel like she'll definitely make me get over Chanel and the best thing about it is that she's not even from ends like that so I doubt anyone knows her personally.

My mum rn is seriously not okay and all now she can't tell me what her problem is. Since she quit her job she's barely given me money or even helped me with things so I've been shotting a lot more now, my trap line is extremely busy and it's been a while since I've been out there ; Chanel made me stop - and it's funny cause where she at now ?, when my life is fucking up.

—————[later on]————-

This girl is just so beautiful, like she's everything I need right now, to help take my mind off things.
"So they call you Klipz yeah, Why's that?" she asked, interrupting me. "That's just my name init". I replied, she don't need to know about my road life even though I know that she knows what kind of shit I get up to. "Tell me more about your self, I'm here to get to know you pretty", I told her honestly. In response to that she looked away and blushed and with that I rubbed her thigh soothingly with my hand, her thighs were exposed to me and I wanted to be daring so I rubbed closer to her pussy and she didn't stop me.

"Mmm, fuck ahhhh" left her mouth as I went faster, my fingers were great at this game. Giving her soft kisses on her neck and the biting after I've sucked on it, fighting to let her skin go. It seemed so impossible  even just yesterday to love another girl, but this one might be my move still. Pussy so wet & soft, I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to love her too. Yeah she let me touch her quick but I'm not gonna let that turn me off, I knew she fancied me a lot which may be why she was more easy for me. I can really get the chance to know her. She's off ends and we haven't got the same friends like me and Chanel so I've really gotta try with this one. Chanel was always around me, I couldn't really avoid her but she was definitely top notch in school, I had to have that lol.

Chantels pov;

I don't know how I'm gonna break up with Shakeem but it has to be done, I'm on different tings now. I think Chanel realised I got someone new in my life cause she out of anyone knows that Shakeem would have to have done me something for me to leave him but cause I'm not angry about anything she knows it's all on me 😅. It's going to be a bit difficult leaving Shakeem tho especially cause I think I meant more to him than he did to me. Still though, I feel like he's hiding something, like him making his cousins do that to me is not all he needs to tell me, when he does tell me imma just leave him .

Anyways I was getting ready to go out, todays outfit is a khaki jumpsuit that's off the shoulders from pretty little thing and khaki uggs with a black long fur coat. My hair is still red, I don't even know if I like it anymore🤷‍♀️. I didn't need to put makeup on as my individuals looked fresh and my eyebrows are already thick so I don't pencil them. I look cute, well hopefully. You know them ones when you're not trying to do too much but you still want to look good enough ? Yeahhh , this is one of them ones.

Chanels pov;

Wowww, Jay is moving maaaaadddd.
What a prick. I just don't get it. Like I want him to be up on me all day but he's being a bitch. I get that me mentioning Shakai annoys him but you don't have to move like that , I'm not fucking getting back with him. I'm investing in you, fucking you Jay . I decided to get up and go downstairs whilst he was in the shower cause I actually just can't right now. I went straight to the kitchen and raided the fridge,I took out three strawberry yogurts for myself cause they are absolutely sexy, I love it now and it's weird cause I hated yogurt before I was pregnant but yeah. I also went in the pantry and got out 6 shortbreads, 2 for each yogurt. I didn't want to be a complete bitch so I brought up two white buenos for Jay. I don't wanna be arguing with him like this, on a day that is reminding me of Shakai so much.
I finally reached my room door and when I opened it jay had something to say.

"So you can't knock Naa?"
I looked at the nigga like he had two damn heads
"Remember who's house you're in", I stared at him whilst he screwed me , just one bitch and he wants to refer to me as a bitch smh "here, I brought these up for you".
I handed him the chocolates while i sat on my bed eating the first yogurt by dipping the shortbreads inside of it.
Jay just looked at me but the look was unreadable, "what?" I asked
"Nuttin'" he replied dryly

"Babbeeeeeee" I whined
"Wassup?"
"Come hereeeee"
He looked up from his phone and then smirked whilst walking over to then sit right next to me on my bed.
"Are you okay?, you didn't need to push me earlier"
"Naa I did , you're annoying"
"Wooowww really, get the fuck out my house Jay"
"Ha, don't chat to man like that" he chuckled and then leaned his face into the crook of my neck and started kissing it. Somehow through that his fingers found it's way inside me and I couldn't help but moan. All of this going on when I'm trying to eat my flipping yogurts oh my days, I had to put it down on my bedside table and grip my sheets. We started kissing and I sucked his bottom lip, I was soaking.
Then I felt it enter me, he did it so rapidly, no where near passionate.
But that soon changed tho cause the more we got in it, the more I felt his genuine feelings it was a bit much to be honest. After a couple hours of rounds I was knocked out.

Jays pov;
Raaa, I really put shorty to sleep. She's so sexy tho, just an absolute pain in the ass. That dick I just gave her really came from my heart tho - I needed her to feel that.
After admiring her for a bit whilst she slept, I had a quick shower, got dressed in a Nike tracksuit and my vapour maxes. Ofcourse I had on my goose too and then got all my things I needed for today. I needed to mash some work and make some money and Chanel knows that so when she wakes up she better not have a problem with me before I tell her about herself . There's a lot going on rn, in & outside the trap. The mandem are on a serious rampage & I'm gonna ride out, just gonna make sure I don't go jail again or end up losing my life. It's just jarring cause more time I'm the one the mandem depend on to get shit done. I'm real important & I ain't really got nothing to lose.

Aylas POV:

I actually can not believe this. HIV is what I'm going to have to live with. What guy is going to want to be with me? Look how young I am, I don't have a child & me & Shanks will never happen again. This has really opened my eyes. He's horrid to be sleeping with girls knowing what he got. If he wasn't abusive I would definitely stay with him. I really thought I was in love, head over heels, fuckinghell. He can change though, he might even be my soul mate, we just toxic. He blew up my phone these last few days then gave up once he realised I wasn't gonna respond. I might just hit him up when I'm horny cause what the fuck else is better?

As I got closer to home my palms began to get sweaty and my head started to hurt. The stress & the anxiety of just letting my family know. I wasn't sure if my parents should know the same time I announce it to Kyla or afterwards and then the girls would need to know too. I think I need to go counselling before I lose my mind.

Sasha's pov;

It's been a week now, me & victor are still fucking and I don't see myself stopping. Around everyone else though we act like strangers. Me & Shianne are really close though, she's been in care since she was 10 years old and no family has wanted her permanently. She has really bad anxiety too but she's really lovely and the only one I connect to so I'm glad she's here. Little Sasha is my baby but she's leaving soon a family of 3 is fostering her. I saw them when they came to meet Sasha and I loved the way they behaved with her. I can't even remember the last time I felt loved by my parents without having to pretend who I am and keep secrets. I always had free yards and when the were home they were in their officers or just always dismissing me. One thing I can say though is that my parents made sure I had everything, now I'm kinda fucked & when I turn 18 I'll be alone.
Right now I'm getting ready to go to the clinic, I'm having an abortion today and I can't believe it. It seems surreal like how perfect my life was with Darnel and within the same week everything turned to shit. I am not becoming no mama at this age, got to be crazy. It's going to be annoying though the healing process cause me and Victor won't be able to do it as I'll be bleeding for a while but this gotta be done. I'll just tell him I'm on my reds & give him head. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I gave head to Kyle. I didn't know he was in the toilet and I went in and saw his ting, I immediately got wet and just sucked him off. He wanted to fuck but I said no, I'm strictly Victors. The way we are in here I don't think them two would chat each other's business so I know I'm all good & if they both tell each other about me I'm not going to care.

Temps pov;

I need to wake up and get better. My whole body is numb and I can't seem to move. It's fucked up what these guys did to me, over a girl. When I'm better she's gonna get what's coming to her, even if it's years later.  My peoples have been visiting me, I hear them but it's so shit cause I'm unable to respond. For a while my hearing was gone though, I don't know what happened I just remember feeling a pain in my head, I feel like I got hit. Knowing the paigons they probably found a way in here to fuck me up, to keep me down. If they're too pussy to dead me there's no point coming to hurt me every few weeks cause that's ridiculous.

Chanel's pov;

When I woke up it was dark, Jay was gone and I was starving. I reached for my phone and it was dead.
"Great!" I sighed sarcastically. I could not wait for it to turn on. Hastily I put my tracksuit on without even wearing my belly tucker and put my sliders on to go shop. It was cold so I had slipper socks on as well. Look at me running to the chip shop. I need some lamb doner kebab, with chips and burger sauce yum. My mum was out doing whatever and so was Darns. I really hope by the time my third trimester comes I'm not left alone cause this is a joke. Whilst I was walking down the road I saw my reflection I looked cute kinda but I should've at least combed my hair, I had it in a messy bun but I look like I really just took cocky and went outside.

I got to the kebab shop and ordered, then quickly went to the off licence next door. I saw Shakeem outside on his push bike there was another bike next to him but I didn't recognise it. Shakai's bike was midnight blue not black.

"Yooo my Killy, why you out?" He said, hugging me.

"Shutup blud, you know I'm outere" I replied hand signals & all walking in the shop.
I went to the back where the drinks are, I felt a presence next to me & turned around. Fuckinghell of course it would be him.

"Chanel..." he said my name so calmly as he looked so deep in my eyes it reached my soul.

Shakai's pov;

Wow, just coincidently I see her on the day it's supposed to be our anniversary. She's so beautiful.
I continued to look her in her eye & her lip started to tremble as a tear ran down her cheek. Oh no the water works turned on. I engulfed her in a hug and she did not fight back. As she was in my arms I took her favourite drink, red Fanta & walked with her to the till.

"Is that all you want?" I asked her, she nodded.

"My kebab!" She gasped and ran out the shop whilst I paid. She's soooo dramatic.
Getting two separate bags of her and my purchase, I met Tankz outside and nodded. He knew I was gonna go after Chanel.

Just as I was going to open the door of the shop, Chanel walked right out into my arms...what's really going on tonight universe?
Her belly thudded against me, instantly I rubbed it.
"You okay" I asked.
"Yeah", she looked up at me then continued,
"What are you tryna do tonight?"

I was perplexed, gassed & even more baffled.
I just wanna hold her, fuck her & tell her I love her.

"I'm just tryna make sure you & my baby is straight. There's a reason why we're together right now and I'm not tryna end it" I told her truthfully.

She only smiled and stayed silent. There was a holiday inn round the corner. I wondered if she would stay with me tonight.

I didn't ask her, I just held her hand and walked towards it.

Chanel's pov;
Wha di rassss is this guy doing? Holiday inn???

"Are you having a laugh Shakai?" My tone was so serious.

"What? You don't wanna chill with me for a bit?"

"Yeah but this doesn't make sense, yes I didn't push you away and I continued to walk with you but it doesn't mean I wanna go holiday inn with you".

"Premiere?" He said it like he was innocent. I couldn't believe my ears, now I'm pissed off.

"What the fuck are you doing man? This is what I can't take with you? I gave you an opportunity but now it's time for me to leave", I said crossing my arms and mean mugging him.

"Ahh lowe all this, man just wants to hold you, somewhere different, it's so close to yours, I'll make sure you get home safe after".

Just one look at him pouring his heart out for me then all of a sudden I'm on the third floor on a double bed in the place. Shakai just let me eat & rubbed my feet. My back was against the headboard as I sat up. He was laying diagonal but more horizontally which was how he was able to hold my feet. Ughhh I missed him. Ahh shit Jay. He's probably going crazy, maybe he's calling me and I haven't got my phone. I just shrugged my shoulders and shook the thoughts of him out my head. When I finished eating I took my hoodie off and relaxed, Shakai automatically spooned me.

"Your belly is so cute, I'll step up, I promise, you ain't gotta worry baby girl".

He kissed my cheek and then my neck, soon the kisses turnt into sucks & soft bites. He trailed down to my breast and sucked them. Any little movement on them made me quiver & simultaneously moan, they were super sensitive & tender. He definitely knew this too. His fingers somehow made its way to my clit, I couldn't even breathe. My tracksuit bottoms came off and when I opened my eyes again his head was in between my legs. My legs started shaking in excitement, he realised and rubbed it soothingly.  His tongue game was immaculate. The liquid coming out of me was insane. The moans & the deep breathes that escaped my mouth enticed him to go stronger till he made me scream. This feeling was amazing but I also felt like folding my body up like a pretzel. I couldn't comprehend it. I orgasmed and he cleaned it up with that mouth of his then kissed upwards, my thighs, belly, breast, neck & then my lips. I really loved it here, the passion he had is something Jay fails on but I love the roughness of Jay he makes me feel like I'm on edge. What the fuck am I doing I need to go home!
Suddenly I got up and started to cascade around the room for my belongings.
"Yo, wtf u doin?"
"I need to leave, no one knows where I am this is dangerous", I told him a white lie, as it was partly true but I didn't care about that.

He didn't say anything but sat on the edge of the bed typing on his phone. As I hugged him, his phone chimed.

"Your cab is outside, it's the BMW ending with KPM", he announced.

We kissed one last time.

"Thank you, I'll try come back if everything's calm at home". I lied again.

He said 'ite' & followed me outside to make sure I got in the cab, I was quick to avoid hugging him again. I can't believe what a trip to the kebab shop caused. I guess we did spend our anniversary together after all.

Once I got home I checked my phone. I had so many missed calls & still no one was home. I called Jay there was no answer, he didn't even call me. All the missed calls were from Darns, one from Kyla & a few from my mum.

Darns even sent me an urgent text, oh my gosh what has happened. I put my phone on loud speaker as I called him pacing up and down my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.2K 36
𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐠...
Tough love By diamond

General Fiction

233K 7.2K 68
EDITING this was my very first book so please don't judge 😭 under construction 🗣
702 159 12
A crazy twisted love story about a woman named Naomi. Struggling to figure out how she got herself into a crazy situation. One that can lead down a v...
2.2K 92 16
She was living a very happy married life with her loving husband, her health was worsened all of sudden, when they went to the doctor for her checkup...