My Horse Love

By IvyandAstrid

Crystal Jones loves to ride horses, but her parents won't let her get one of her own. Finally, her parents le... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

10 2 2
By IvyandAstrid

  I biked over to the Webb Stables. I don't actually own a horse, my parents won't let me. I just work around the stables, like feeding and watering the horses. And occasionally I'll ride the horses if the owner is out and there horse need attention. I put my bike in the bike stand and walked inside the barn. Zoe Walsh, a girl who rides here, came up to me. She wasn't exactly my friend, but she was cool.

  "Hey, I'll be out of town for a week. Can you make sure, Honey has enough excersize each day?" Zoe asked me.

  "Yeah, totally." I responded. Her horse doesn't like humans, but she likes Zoe and me. I'm the only one allowed to go into her stall.

  "Cool. Thanks!" She said. I walked over to her stall. She had just been fed and watered. The woman who owned the stables, Mrs. Webb, walked past me. With the stables main trainer, Ms.Hunt.

  "Hello." I said.

  "Morning, Crystal." she replied. She was a really nice lady. Ms. Hunt, not so much. I'm glad I don't have to train with her. I just make sure the horses are on the walker, lunge them, and maybe walk them over some logs. I love it here. I saw a boy with a big black and white paint horse. Seth Gill. He tied his horse, Spade, to the rail and started saddling him.

  I went out to the paddock to watch the horses run and play. I took a video of them playing. It was so pretty. The mid morning summer sun shines down on there pelts, makeing them glossy. I watched them for a while. I went back in the barn and started sweeping. After I got done, it was noon. I went into the tack room and started eating a sandwich I made this morning.

  I then went out and saddled Honey. I took her out into the back arena. There was two arenas, one big one right behind the barn. And another smaller one right next to it. It didn't have a hole bunch of jumps, but was almost completely empty. Seth was riding his horse in there. I entered the arena and mounted honey.

  "Isn't that Zoe's horse?" He asked me.

  "Yeah, she is going out of town so she had me ride her." I responded.

  "Cool." He said and loped over some logs. I picked up a fast trot and troted around. Once I got her warmed up, I picked up cantered and jumped over a jump. I smiled. I love doing this. I don't even care if this isn't my horse. I just love to ride. I have ridden almost all the horses here. Another trainer, Mr. Owen, will sometimes help me. I love it.

  We jumped over a few more jumps and then I dismounted her. I brushed and washed her off with the hose and put her back in her stall. I then got my bike and went back home.

  I walked through the front door of my big house. "Mom, I back." I yelled and went into the kicten. I didn't hear a reply. She must be outside working in the garden. I walked into my younger sisters room.

  "Hey, Lace." I said to her. Was is 12 years old. I'm 14, turning 15 in a few days.

  "Hi!" She said and for up from her bed. She likes to read, a lot. She has a wall full of books. She really likes horse books.

  "Do you know where mom is?" I asked.

  "No, probably in the pool." She said. I walked out side and saw mom.

  "Hey, mom." I said.

  "Hi sweetie. I know its not your birthday yet, but I have a surprise. Get in the truck." She said. I climbed into the ford truck and we drove out of the driveway. She drove for a while until we got to someones house. We pulled up in the drive way and got out. A woman greeted us.

  "Hello, you must be Crystal. I'm Mrs. Jane." She smiled. "Come please." We followed her to a barn and I saw a brownish black horse.

  "There's your birthday present."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 68 10
شاب وبنت جيران من الطفوله ومتربين مع بعض لحد ما كبرو واتجوزو وعايشين في حب وسعادة بعد تفريق مابينهم ولكن حبهم اقوى
105K 1.8K 20
What if someone with powers similar to Bloom existed? This is a story about an Enchantix fairy named Luna Crystal. The Princess of Crystalia. She cha...
21.8K 743 49
Title: 火葬場的沙雕炮灰攻[穿書] Author︰夏從靈 Status: Completed Description: Qi Yan entered a book about chasing wife in the crematorium and became the cannon fodd...