Bad Princess

By LostPrincess_

Everybody knows Corinna Lykos mother Lilliana Lykos . Her mother killed the mystical devil , was the first po... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
No chapter.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
No chapter .
No chapter .

Chapter Five

14.8K 280 10
By LostPrincess_

Chapter Five .

-- Corinna's POV --

Wake up dear .

I groaned and rolled over . I fell out of the bed and grunted . I kept my eyes closed and stood up . I gripped the nightstand and blindly walked to who knows . I reached my hand out and twisted the door knob . I walked out and turned right eyes still closed . My bare feet slapped against the cold floor and I shivered lightly . I got to some steps and slowly walked down them .

Come to the forest.

I obeyed and walked out of a door . The nights air crept up at my skin and I opened my eyes up lazily . I walked .. Well stumbled into the forest. The trees leaves rustled through the air and I heard owls hoot . I stepped over some tree roots and my feet caught a small root . I hit the ground and groaned waking up instantly . My eyes landed on three wolves . I sniffed .

'Rouges.' My wolf growled and I frowned tilting my head to the side. There sniffing around the trees and looking like weirdos. I sniffed the air again and a sweet scent hit my nose and I moaned lightly at the scent . It's so yummy smelling . The rouges looked at me and a ball of white fur zipped past us . All three rouges fell chunks of skin pulled from there necks . The ball of white fur stopped in front of me and my eyes grew wide at the big white wolf . His eyes landed on me .

Shift .

I laid there and didn't listen to the voice . Instead I told the wolf piss off and he did just that . I screamed when Emilio and two wolfs stood where the wolf was . Emilio looks beyond pissed . Should I run .. Or should I sit here and take the yelling that's about to come . Or fight back ? Hmmm he's a big guy , I did it before but runnings better . I took off running back to the castle shifting while I ran . My nails dug into the ground and I picked up the pace trying to get away from the pissed vampire. I came to the castle and I jumped inside of my dads office window . I crashed into a wall and I yelped . Emilio walked in and I growled at him . I snapped my teeth at him and he chuckled .

"Feisty Little Wolf ." He said smiling . I rolled my eyes and my dad ran into the office . He groaned then pointed to me .

"Bed now ." I nodded and licked his face before leaving . I ran towards Emilio and slammed into him sending him into the wall . I barked and trotted out of the office with my tongue out . I ran towards my room and shifted into human . I took a quick shower and slipped on some night shorts and a Cami . I slid into bed and a pissed looking Emilio walked into my room closing and locking the door . I turned off the lamp and pulled my covers over my face pretending to be sleep even though he seen me.

"Get up ." I snored loudly and the covers were pulled off of me . I covered my eyes and snored again . "Corinna ," I groaned and spreaded open my fingers . I looked at him with a frown on my face . "Put something warm on ." With that he walked to my balcony and disappeared . I got up and walked to my closet . I slipped on some pants and a shirt . I pulled a black hoodie over my head and frowned at how big it is . I shrugged and pulled on my uggs . I brushed out my hair and sat on the bed . Emilio soon appeared in my room and he smiled down at me . "That's my hoodie Love ." My mouth made and 'O' shape .

"Welp , What's mine is yours . And what's yours is mines .. Right ?" He chuckled and held his out for me . I took it and he pulled me up .

"Get on my back ." I grinned and hopped on his back . His arms looped through my legs and he walked to the balcony .

"You better not ." I growled and he laughed then stood on the railing . He jumped and I squeezed my arms around his neck . He landed on his feet and took off running . I watched the trees run by quickly . I shivered slightly at the cold . Yes I have body heat but that in wolf form d*mmit ! And when i get heatings .. Once I get my first heating . Emilio stopped on top of a waterfall and the breeze hit me hard . I shivered and Emilio started running again . He stopped running once we got to a clearing .

"Were almost there ." He continued to run again and I squeezed my legs around him and nuzzled my face in his neck know his about to cross many wolf borders. I held my breath trying to hide my scent . It seemed to work and I took light breaths here and there . Emilio soon stopped and I let out a breath . He chuckled and I looked up my eyes growing wide looking up at the vampires castle . It really is creepy . The castle had black bricks around it . The night sky doesn't make it easier either . Lights are on through out the entire castle . I heard screaming and winced . Emilio sat me on my feet and wrapped a protective arm around my waist . The guards gave us a frown and Emilio took me inside .

My eyes widened at the colors . Red , black , and hints of white . Our colors are white and black . For the shaded wolfs . Which is our family . A huge chandelier laid on the ceiling that's white and really pretty . Emilio took me up the steps and I looked at the pictures of his family . We then got to the top of the steps and he dragged me to what I'm guessing his fathers office . He pushed through the door and there sat the Vampire king at a black desk looking at papers .

"I smelt you before I heard you . You reek of wolf ." I frowned .

"Hey ! That's rude , for your information I don't stink ." I growled and he looked up . His eyes grew wide once he saw me . His eyes wandered to Emilio's protective arm around me .

"I apologize Princess Corinna but you wolfs have a stitch." I rolled my eyes . And like these blood suckers smell any better ! They reek of blood ! I huffed and slumped my shoulders. He sighed and ran a hand over his face his hand stating on his mouth as he looked at us . "I'm not sure she's your beloved ." Emilio growled lowly and his father held up a hand . "Wolfs like her will have probably two too four mates Son . She had the blood of the goddess ." I frowned . "But , Since you both have found each other your the first mate Son . You and her both will rule the vampire kingdom together and help the wolf kingdom . You'll just have to get a long with her other mates . It's not gonna be easy . But once her bleeding starts mark what's yours son ." Emilio nodded and was about to drag me out of the office but I got out of his grip .

"How do you know all of this ?" I asked looking at him . He smiled wickedly .

"You have not yet to notice ?" I frowned at him . "Your somehow related to the Moon Goddess . Eyes Pure And Gold , Hair long and smooth , power so strong not even the devil himself can beat her ." I blinked . "Ever opened that locket on your necklace ?" I shook my head . He chuckled. "Take a moment to look at it one day ." Emilio grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the office . He dragged me to a room and I kind of guessed its his room .

"How long until my heating ?" I asked leaning against the wall . He pursed his lips then sat on his bed trying to think .

"This Friday Love ." I blinked and slid down the wall . Two days until I get my virginity taken . I felt tears in my eyes but held them back . Two days ? I'm so scared . I'm scared of doing it with a vampire actually ! Emilio's gonna be rough and will give me all of him . Thrusts are gonna be hard and fast . The Deeper he is the satisfied he feels . My body isn't ready for that . "Love ." I looked up at Emilio and a tear ran down my face . "I promise you , I won't hurt you ." I nodded slowly and he pulled me into his arms .

"What about that other mate stuff ?" I asked and he stiffened . I quickly looked at him as a pain expression crossed his face .

"I don't know .." He muttered .

"Emilio . I hate you so d*mn much but deep inside I love you and would do anything to see you smile . So we'll get through this .." I grumbled and cupped his face in my hands. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him softy . He responded quickly and I sighed .

I love being in his arms .

~*~

I laughed and smiled cheekily at my cousins and there mates. Somehow these punk a*s bastards found there mates . There all pretty but I haven't told them who my mate was . I told them I found him but they want to see him . Emilio walked towards us his shirt off . I saw his fighters behind him training really hard . He smiled at me and I grinned . Somehow over night Emilio has gotten my full attention . Maybe because he gave me icecream . But really . I love my blood sucking demon !

"Your gonna tell us who he is ?" Josh asked. I shrugged .

"Keep it a secret ." They nodded and crossed there heart . I felt there promises then walked towards Emilio. I stood on my tippy toes and his hsnds rested on my waist. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him softly . I giggled feeling Emilio's smile. I pulled away and looked at the shock faces of my cousins . "Don't even tell my brothers." They nodded and mindlessly walked to there mates .

"Come on little wolf ." He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the forest .

-- Lilliana's POV --

"I think our daughter has found her beloved." Cain stood up quickly and rushed towards the window besides me . His eyes landed on Emilio and Corinna walking to the forest. Cain growled . I rolled my eyes . "He's sweet Cain . It's not like he's gonna kill her ."

"I don't give a d*mn about him being my daughters mate ! Read this ." He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the desk . I looked down at a old looking book .

Shaded wolfs related to the moon goddesses have three to four mates . All have different titles . It is a must that this female shaded wolf have these four or three men besides her .

1. Vampire - Leader or Prince / King
2. Alpha
3. Rouge leader
4. Beta

All four titles play a role in the females life . But .. If she loses one of these four she would becomes sick . If she looses all four she will die . The female will have to mate all four fully and have all four baby's . How is this possible she will be pregnant at one time with all four baby's . The males will recognize there baby scent .

"How Is Corinna related to the moon goddess ?" I asked looking up at Cain. He flipped the page and pointed to where I should start .

A wolf to be related to the mood goddess is easy . The wolf is the goddesses baby . The moon goddess picks to powerful wolfs to carry her baby . It's really obvious . All powerful wolf siblings are either all white or all black . The runt of the litter is always the only color which is the Goddesses daughter . The moon goddesses can consume sons but she prefers a powerful girl to take over. Her sons are the strongest biggest alphas . The moon goddess had two sons .

Blake Moon
Brandon Moon

And her only little girl .

Corinna Moon .

I blinked staring at the paper . My little Corinna isn't mines ? B-But that's not true ! I gave birth to her ! She's my second child ! Mines and Cain's baby ! Not hers !

She's has me f*cked up if she thinks I'm not going down without a fight .

************************************************************************

A/N:

Corinna's the Moon Goddess , But Lily won't go down without a fight .

Comment

Vote

Follow

SO SORRY FOR MISTAKES .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252 2 20
There once was a happy werewolf country and then the wolves found a magical stone that will change anyone who touched it will turn into a human and w...
267K 8.3K 23
The Goddess of the moon, Diana, originally created the Lycans. Seven of them; two females and five males. They were meant to rule over the earth, wit...
3.9K 100 21
He is the most feared werewolf of all time... and to mention is the first and oldest werewolf. She is the rarest wolf of all time. Zelda Faye Davis i...
118K 7.7K 138
Every generation two lycans are born. One boy and one girl. They are more powerful than other lycans. They are always twins. This is why the are usua...