Another Bad Blind Date [SPINO...

By ravsisrekt

{SPINOFF/SEQUEL to The Bad Blind Date} Jungkook and Y/N fell in love and got their happy-ever-after. But what... More

Chapter 1: Stay Away
Chapter 2: she wasn't you.
Chapter 3: I'm Back!
Chapter 4: She's Nothing
Chapter 5: I Made Her Cry?
Chapter 6: That's Your Friend's Girl...
Chapter 7: Shawn Go, Go Fuck Off.
Chapter 8: You Like Him?
Chapter 9: I Like Iris
Chapter 10: Bye Shawn...
Chapter 11: I Miss You
Chapter 12: Of Course I'm Jealous!
Chapter 13: Frickle Frackle?
Chapter 14: I love you too Race.
Chapter 15: Pull Out Game Strong
Chapter 16: Surprise Present
Chapter 17: Best Present Ever
Chapter 18: Fuck You Jimin
Chapter 19: Korean Fight Club
Chapter 20: We'll Find Him
Chapter 21: My Future Daughter-in-law
Chapter 22: Pretty Boy and Gangs?
Chapter 23: Dares
Chapter 24: A Break?
Chapter 25: ARMY SARANGHAEYO!
Chapter 26: I Do Know Where He Is
Chapter 27: Way Too Easy
Chapter 28: Be Here With Me
Chapter 29: Aftermath
Chapter 30: Rainbow Drink
Chapter 31: Let's Get You Home Safe
Chapter 32: No Touching
Chapter 33: NOW. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP YOU MAN-CHILDREN!
Chapter 34: it was worth the wait.
Chapter 35: Baby Girl
Chapter 36: Love
Chapter 37: Please Marry Me.
Chapter 38: Hoseok's Wedding
Chapter 40: Family
Epilogue: The List
Prologue: She's not my type
One Shot: Jin & Faera
One Shot: Taehyung & Serina
One Shot: Jimin, Shawn, & Kai
One Shot: Kylie & Huli
One Shot: Hoseok & Freeda
One Shot: Jungkook, Y/N, & Senko
One Shot: Namjoon
One Shot: The Children

Chapter 39: WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE YOU?

39.4K 1.2K 5.2K
By ravsisrekt

A/N: This chapter is a lot, and I mean a lot, focused on Jimin, Namjoon, and Kylie. In honour of my baby's special day that's coming up, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope this chapter isn't a sucky present for ya. But, aye, here's a reminder of Huli for ya *wink wonk* LMAO

Huli (as seen before):

ENJOY! Special Shimin surprise next chapter, along with Jin and green eyes, Racy and her wifey, and Iris and Yoongi. Stay tuned for spin the bottle in the next chapter. mwhahaha

-

"Daddy Daddy! Uncle Huli's hurting aunt Kylie!"

Yoongi brows jumped high at that, confused over the idea of his best friend, Huli, being claimed to have been hurting Kylie, Yoongi laughed nervously before rushing over to grab his son. Telling everyone who was confused and a little worried in the hall, Iris and Yoongi both rushed out of the main event before shouting over for them to continue without worry.

Sighing internally when they listened and awkwardly started up the conversation again, Yoongi and Iris stood out in the hall with a panicked and confused little boy.

"Eomma, aunt Kylie sounds hurt," he hastily urged, trying to squirm out of Yoongi's arms so he could pull them towards what he had witnessed from the front door of the entire venue.

Iris and Yoongi looked over at each other in confusion. Something didn't sit right with them. Knowing Huli for five years now and seeing the change in the man, both knew he wouldn't dare hurt Kylie.

What was Kenji going on about?

"I hope it's not what I think it is," Iris whispered over at her boyfriend when Kenji was released and held onto both his parent's hands.

They allowed the little boy to drag them to the supposed harming of his aunt taking place.

"Let's just hope they're fighting and not doing what we both think they're doing," Yoongi whispered back, trying not to smile amused however.

-

Huli's the man from that night? She asked herself, her confusion deepening when realizing the man from that night was sweet and gentle with her. It was officially her first time with a man where he didn't last for only 20 seconds. The experience was completely different from the one she had in high school. It was her first real experience...and it was with Huli?!!

Kylie's mind went in all circles as she tried to remember that night...

.

Breath hitching when feeling him slowly move above her, her eyes met his in the dark. She smiled lightly when he pecked her nose and then her cheek cutely. Slowly having his face bury into her neck as he moved deeply within her, her stomach fluttered when he sighed.

She moaned, holding onto him tightly at her feeling the sensation of a man being equal with her and inside her after years. It felt amazing.

Kissing him when his lips sucked on her bottom lip, she sighed in contentment when he pulled away.

His teeth were glowing under the dim light from the lamp in her room.

"Strawberry and mango," he said amused, tasting the little bit of the lip gloss in his mouth.

She giggled when he moaned and kissed her lips again. "Tasty," he mumbled before drunkenly starting to kiss down her naked form.

"Huli," she moaned.

.

Kylie gasped as she snapped back into reality. Feeling sick to her stomach, she panicked. Hands moving protectively over the lower part of her stomach, she felt the sudden urge to cry. Eyes darting to Huli who was fully dressed and eyeing her weirdly, she swallowed harshly when her suddenly soft eyes met his form.

.

"I'm sorry for ever hurting you."

/

"I-I love you," he moaned.

.

She swallowed hard, her form growing cutely awkward as she stared at the man before her. The man she, at this point in her life, surprisingly considered a close friend.

"You okay babe?" Huli asked gently, eyes narrowing when seeing Kylie's expression shift so incredibly fast and out of nowhere. Watching as her hands moved uncomfortable of her stomach under her dress, his adam's apple bobbed lightly.

She tried not to move uncomfortable at the idea of him calling her babe. Although he would always call her that and she grew used to it, right now, after recalling all that she just did, there was no time for being comfortable. Swallowing, she started to doubt herself whether or not he actually remembered. He seemed clueless, but then again, it was Huli. He loved playing tricks on her.

"Your," she swallowed again, "your tattoo-" she cut herself off as she cutely moved her fingers at the back of her shoulder blade in order to get the message across.

"What about it?"

"It's nice," she said softly, wanting to not think about her giggling over it when she had been tipsy that one night with him. The night she only remembered bits and pieces of at this point...and what beautiful bits and pieces they were...

"Thanks."

She nodded.

His smiled, intrigued over her so nervous.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing," she quickly shot out, wanting to crawl into a little hole. The man was Huli...I slept with Huli that night?

"Shoot, beautiful."

"I will shoot you," she retorted, "don't egg it on."

He grinned, moving off the car when she ushered him to move and to leave, she started walking first.

Huli was confused over her acting weird, eyes glancing over at her wrist that she unknowingly rubbed at while walking, Huli's eyes softened when seeing the slight redness around it. Watching her storm closer towards the venue, he couldn't help but take the next step. Seeing her like this bothered him and he didn't want to openly admit why...

Gasping when a hand softly took hold of her hand, Kylie was yanked back before she could enter the venue. Staring at the man who she crashed into, she looked up at him with innocent eyes.

He brought her hand that was in his up to the side of her face. "Who hurt you?" He asked through clenched teeth, eyes moving over the imprint of fingers being on her wrist from earlier.

Kylie's eyes moved over to her wrist. Shaking at her head as he was seeing it as a misunderstanding, she was about to explain herself but his worried form simply started to jump to conclusions. "Who? Did you hurt him for touching you?" He asked serious, wanting to know if she hurt the man who had held at her wrist.

Kylie was in awe of him so angry and worried. "N-No becau-"

"You didn't?" Huli asked breathless, brows jumping before looking back over at her wrist.

He was confused.

"He wasn't trying to hurt me, we were-"

"You're not like this," he said softly, "at any point, a man or woman touches you in a power-hungry way you pull out your knives, I don't understand-" he cut himself off, his eyes hurting as he slowly looked at every bit of the woman's face, "What happened Gwynn?"

"N-Nothing," Kylie let out, growing uncomfortable as all she kept remembering was the day with the mysterious tattooed man.

He was it. Huli was him...

Kylie's breath hitched when Huli's hand went over her wrist. "No," he snapped, eyes soft, "defend yourself," he popped out, almost teacher-like as he straightened up his back, "be Kylie. You suddenly have a dress on and you let a person hurt you?"

Kylie didn't say anything. She couldn't find words. She wanted to bring her hands out to move over her stomach again in a protective manner.

"Fight back," he mumbled, moving closer to her in an intimidating manner as he gripped a little tighter at her wrist.

Kylie's chest rose, her eyes on the man's lips as he was stern and trying to have her regain her cold stance. The coldness that she always had...

"Why do you care whether or not someone touches me?" Kylie breathed out, blinking slowly as he tried to initiate almost a training sequence before her. "You do remember the day you planned on doing worse than just reddening my wrists right?" She breathed out; reminding him of the time he violated her years ago.

Huli swallowed hard at that.

"I'm sorry for ever hurting you."

Kylie's lips parted. She thought back to the day, to his words then and now. She didn't want to pay attention to her heart fluttering.

"It's not okay."

"I know it never will be," he said lightly, "but what I can allow myself to do now is see you never go through that with any other low-life again...make sure no woman around me has to go through such a thing."

Kylie swallowed, eyes moving over to his lips. She stumbled back, flinching away from the grip he had on her wrist. Breath hitched loudly when he grabbed her other wrist in a swift movement. She knew he was trying to train her. This is what they'd do as one of the lessons at their base. Teach self defence. He wanted her to defend herself and yet, all she did was flinch away.

Whimpering as she yanked her other wrist away, she slapped away his hand when he grabbed at her hip. Pushing at his chest, Huli nodded, smiling slightly at her finally trying to push him away. Grabbing her instantly, Kylie yelled out a "no!" Her voice wavering as she shoved away from him again. He took hold of her wrist and her breath shook. Her eyes were soft while her chest flaring once again. She struggled this time around, his grip on her too strong.

She whimpered, wanting to move away from the man that was confusing her thought process completely at the moment. She was just about to try and get used to the idea of him being the man she was hung up on for the past weeks, but with him being worried and sweet to her so openly like this simply made her want to scream. Huli was the man she had sex with. Huli was the father of the child growing within her...

"Stop it!"

"Hurt me," Huli said softly, his heart aching over the fact that she wasn't giving it her all. What was wrong with her?

"No! Just let me go," she snarled, having enough of all the bullshit emotions that this whole day had in store for her.

Yanking away from his hold, she stumbled back, moving towards the wall of the structure.

Huli's eyes were soft. "Who hurt you?" He asked gently, wanting to know.

"No one."

"I won't hurt them I promise," he sighed out, moving to gently grab hold of the woman's hand. Kylie swallowed, glancing down at his hand in hers. "I know you can take care of yourself completely," he said softly, eyes meeting hers, "you're not some damsel-in-distress...who's making you out to be one?"

"No one," Kylie said lightly, breathless and in awe once again, "my wrist was red because..." She swallowed, seeing the welcoming look in his eyes made her want to melt, "I had sex...recently," she finished, smiling nervously at the end of it.

Huli's brows jumped at that. He felt incredibly stupid and vulnerable in that moment. "Oh, uh," he swallowed, moving her hand out from hers before pulling up a smile onto his face, "well ay! Who's the lucky guy?"

"Namjoon," she said softly, smiling lightly when trying to study his reaction.

"My boy!" Huli piped, chuckling lightly before moving out his fist for Kylie to meet, "ay my medi finally getting some."

Moving her hand over his fist, Kylie's eyes were incredibly soft when staring at the man. Eyes moving over to his lips, her eyes shut tightly and her breath shook when he instantly let his lips gently crash against hers.

Head moving slowly back, her lips moved gently with his when his fingers laced through hers, his thumb grazed the top of her palm gently. Stepping in closer, Kylie walked slowly into the wall behind her, her head now against it as Huli and her lips moved teasingly and thoroughly with one another's.

The moment his lips moved off of her lips, Kylie sunk into his touch when he lightly kissed the top of her forehead, lips moving down every part of her face, her stomach fluttered when he pecked her nose. Smiling, a tiny bit when he cutely and hesitantly pecked her lips, she let her free hand move over to tangle with the fabric of his dress shirt.

Moving against the wall, she bit her lip from moaning when his soft kisses moved to her neck. She didn't know how to feel. Losing herself in his touch and taste, she sighed when his hands went under her dress, moving over her leather strap of knives. Pulling out a knife, she didn't flinch when he managed to cut at her underwear in a swift moment. Putting the knife back, his hand moved up her dress. Not touching her anywhere near between her legs, he simply massaged the side of her hip with his fingers.

She shivered against him at the movement.

He smiled lightly in the gentle kiss as they continued to make out slowly.

Letting herself touch him, Kylie hesitantly brought her other hand to his cheek, the feeling of his lips growing familiar from the flashbacks she seemed to get of the night with the man weeks ago.

She sighed slightly when his fingers moved between her legs, never seeming to get used to such a feeling, she squirmed, smiling lightly over at him still gentle with her. His head was at her neck as he left butterfly kisses down her form, "did he finish inside you?" he mumbled lowly.

Kylie's cheeks flushed at that, breathless as his fingers still continued to tease her, "I," she swallowed as she whimpered softly, desperately shaking her head gently as she twitched against the concrete wall he had her against. "He didn't," she breathed out, knuckles going white when she held onto his shirt tightly.

"Were you in a rush?" he asked chuckling, smiling sweetly at her when seeing her enjoying herself from his touch.

She moaned, nodding cutely.

"Never knew one could go dick crazy in just a day," he teased, watching her in awe as he increased his ways of stimulation between her legs.

"I-I haven't," she shot out, breath shaking as she tried to have her eyes meet his, "everyone seems to just be going crazy for me today."

He grinned at that. I haven't just been at it today, he sighed to himself, remembering the night he had with the woman clear as day, seeing her and talking to her, he came to the conclusion that she didn't remember. Eyes moving down to her stomach, he smiled lightly to himself at the thought of the woman pregnant before him. When you gonna tell me Medi?

He finally let his fingers slip deep within her. She whimpered loudly, head arching slightly back.

Forehead against hers, his eyes shut as he simply pleasured her, pacing himself evenly as he moved another finger into her. She gasped, moaning in pleasure as she shook against him.

He smiled when she whimpered out his name. Cheek moving gently against hers, his fingers sped up intensely and immediately, lips moving to kiss her neck that sucked in for breath.

"You okay babe?"

She nodded, whimpering as she got lost into the feeling he was giving her. She was losing it, her mind driving her insane. His fingers and the way they worked within her made her want to scream.

-

Yoongi burst out laughing at what he saw passed the closed glass door, he was incredibly shocked.

Iris gasped, eyes moving Kenji who managed to catch another glance.

"See," he whined, trying to move his eyes away from his mother that was trying to collect him and drag him away from the door, "aunt Kylie's crying!"

"Oh she's not crying son," Yoongi shot out, laughing hysterically. He simply laughed harder when Iris glared at him and managed to get a stubborn Kenji in her arms. "She's having fun," Yoongi finished, trying not to glance back outside. He couldn't help it however, he was so shocked.

"Having fun? But she's in pain!" Kenji exclaimed, not wanting to see his aunt hurt. On top of that, he seemed disappointed in his favourite uncle.

"She not in pain son," Yoongi said, trying to maintain his laughter when Iris began begging with her eyes, "let's see...how do I put this."

"Are we seriously going to do this right now?" Iris sighed out, trying her hardest not to crack out a smile over their situation.

"When two people love each other, they kiss each other and...and-"

"Tickle," Iris popped out, trying to help Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded, "Yes! Yes, they tickle one another in places where it makes one sound like they're in pain."

Kenji's little brows furrowed at that as he tried to wrap his head around this new information.

"So uncle Huli and aunt Kylie love each other?"

Yoongi pursed his lips. He wanted to die of laughter again.

"Yes baby," Iris lied, trying not to laugh her own. If Kylie and Huli were going to accidentally scar their son, Iris and Yoongi were going to make it hard on them to come back from this.

"Wow!" Kenji chimed, form suddenly no longer worried and growing instantly happy and excited. "Will they get married like Hope and aunt Freeda?"

Yoongi grinned. Iris grinned too. "Yes, they will baby," she said, hugging the boy into her as they all walked towards the main hall again, "when with them next time, ask them okay? Show them how excited you are!"

"Okay," the boy giggled out.

Standing where they were supposed to be once again, Yoongi nodded reassuringly over at Hoseok who glanced his way. He smiled when Jimin and Namjoon had their hawk-like eyes on him returning too.

Getting distracted by what Kenji whispered over at Iris while glued to her, Yoongi grinned hugely.

"Does Appa tickle you Eomma?" Kenji asked curious, still so innocently blinded by the new information.

Iris chuckled. "He tries to everyday," she popped, glancing over at Yoongi teasingly.

"...and she lets me every day," Yoongi finished for her.

Kenji smiled, nodding as if he had just come back from a school's lesson.

-

Taehyung and Serina were frozen by their car.

"What do we do?" Taehyung asked panicked, trying his hardest not to look at the two by the front of the venue in shock. He knew he was late to his friend's party, but that didn't he deserved to witness Huli and Kylie right by the front entrance.

"I don't know!" she argued out, feeling herself starting to blush from glancing over accidentally many times in hopes that they had stopped.

"Wait it out?" Taehyung asked, suggesting the idea to his 21 year old girlfriend. His face was scrunched in a skeptical manner.

"I told you we shouldn't bought the kids toys after the wedding," Serina scolded, hating that they ended up being extremely late to the ceremony, "now we're stuck out here to witness that!"

He softly yelled at her back, banter erupted between the two, "You love it! You've been checking out Huli and his moves ever since we were surprised by the sight, don't lie!"

Serina flushed and Taehyung's eyes narrowed.

"No I was not checking him out," she defended.

Taehyung caught her right there, a weird sound peeking out of him, "I never said you were checking him out, I said you were checking out his moves! Ha! Busted!"

"Why are you so happy about busting me over that? I'm your girlfriend, and yet, you're happy I'm checking out Huli?" she piped, feeling like her cheeks were growing red out of annoyance and embarrassment.

"Well yeah," Taehyung said shrugging, "he's attractive I don't blame you."

Serina smiled lightly at that, trying not to let him see it however. When he did, she giggled, whining a slight bit when asking how to get in.

Taehyung smiled at her. Eyeing the venue, he leaned onto his car before staring over at possible other entrances. He found one and grinned instantly.

"I have an idea but you have to trust me," he said slowly.

Serina nodded, grinning, "always."

-

"Always," Hoseok said softly, smiling as he kissed his now newly wife, "you're mine for always now..."

Freeda giggled, kissing him thoroughly before moving alongside him within the crowd.

She smiled at him freely try and speak with his distant family members. He was so easily loveable and it surprised her that she, out of all woman, got so lucky.

"Hopi?"

He glanced down at her, his arm going around her waist in reassurance before he leaned his head down so she could whisper into his ear.

"I love you," she cooed quietly into his ear.

He chuckled, shivering a slight bit from the wave of currents that ran down his spine at that action. Sighing, he squeezed at her side, nodding before kissing the side of her forehead, "I love you too Free."

"You sure about that?" she asked amused, moving to pull him away from his family and walk over to their table.

"What you mean?"

"Well a little birdy told me that you were afraid I'd leave you behind," she piped, smiling at him teasingly when he grinned nervously when she questioned him, "if you truly knew and understood our relationship you wouldn't have grown doubtful of me..." she knew she was being a little shit, laughing evilly internally, she watched him squirm.

"I wasn't doubtful of you."

"I thought we moved passed the nerves behind us," she laughed out, "like the days you used to throw me off of you on the bed whenever one of the members strolled in..." she trailed off, winking over at Hoseok who deadpanned.

She giggled, "okay okay, sorry!" she chimed cutely, jumping towards him cutely as she cupped his cheeks, "I'll stop being evil."

He tried to hold his pissed aurora but failed when she pecked his cheek. He grinned, moving to engulf his lips with hers. "I'm kissing my wife," he said grinning hugely, loving called her that.

She chuckled, "and I'm kissing my wife," she jokingly purred, giggling again when his eyes narrowed at her.

About to kiss him again, both stopped, eyes darting over to the window high above near the ceiling slide open. There was a screeching scream, only with a loud curse. Two bodies hit the floor.

"I trusted you!" a female voice moaned out, hating that she had fallen in because her boyfriend had accidentally tripped through instead of using the pipe to securely move along the side of the wall.

Everyone in the main hall was watching the two bicker and move in pain as they slowly moved to stand up.

Taehyung straightened out his suit, eyes irritated as he looked up. Expression falling into shock and nervousness when seeing almost a hundred pair of eyes staring back at him, he waved his hand out to help Serina up from the ground.

She was grumbling cutely to herself as she used his hand to get up. "Where did that window lead any wa-" she cut herself off when her eyes met everyone else in the main hall.

Instead of entering through a window connecting through a main hall, they had entered the window of the main hall. Serina sighed internally, of course this would happen to us...

"Hello," Serina popped out laughing awkwardly as her hand moved securely in Taehyung's, "w-we didn't mean to crash into the party like how we did."

Serina laughed nervously at her joke.

Taehyung pursed his lips from smiling at it.

No one laughed until after Hoseok's laughter roared through the dead atmosphere.

-

Pulling away, Huli lightly let his lips hover over Kylie's one last time before letting his eyes flutter open.

Kylie didn't open her eyes. She was afraid to after everything that had just happened sober between the two hit her in one go. Her body felt drained and relaxed from all the shaking and pleasure she had just reached from her breaking point Huli managed to give her. When she did orgasm, he held her close to him so she wouldn't fall. She clung onto him, her head hiding into his chest as she felt the feeling for the first time ever, while sober. It was a liberating feeling, so natural and beautiful, her heart exploded in her chest.

Huli smiled, "Strawberry and Mango," he said softly, smiling lightly over the taste of her lip gloss being familiar, "it tastes good."

Kylie's eyes fluttered open at that, her eyes soft, her form vulnerable and terrified as she still stood pressed against him. "You got both flavours right..." she breathed in awe, eyes softened as she glanced down at his lips.

"Was I not supposed to?" He asked hesitant, growing awkward over all that had happened between the both of them just now himself.

Both got carried away and neither one of them wanted to explain it.

"The other two didn't," she said lowly, mind going wild, mind unknowingly going to Namjoon and Jimin who had commented on the flavour of her lip gloss as well.

Huli laughed lightly. "Who have you been fucking today?" He asked amused over the woman probably having a busy day at the wedding. He didn't mind at all, loving that she was breaking out of her shell. However, he did care a little that she didn't remember their time together. Sighing internally, he didn't know why he wanted her to remember so badly. I want her to be honest with me...to tell me about our baby, he internally noted, his stomach fluttering and behaving in a way in which it normally didn't when around any other woman apart from Kylie.

"Hot men," she mumbled.

Huli grinned at that and she rolled her eyes. "Don't," she warned, eyes back to being cold.

"I never said anything," he said softly, smiling lightly over at the beautiful woman he still stood so close to, "plus I'm short and on the stumpier side, I'm not hot."

Kylie's brows furrowed at that. This fool cannot be serious right now. "Have you looked in a mirror?" She breathed out, trying not to smile when he grinned at that.

"Thanks."

"No biggy," she cutely chimed, her ears burning from blood rushing up to them.

"Hm," he hummed out, smiling as his eyes were still on her lips. He couldn't stop himself from continuously glancing down at her stomach, his eyes falling on her beautiful dress however.

"You look stunning," he said softly, eyes meeting hers.

Kylie swallowed harshly, twitching uncomfortably, she felt exposed and scared. She was terrified. Terrified over the idea of Huli being the father, not because of who he was or used to be, but because of how he'd react.

"Thank you Huli," she said softly, biting down at her bottom lip nervously.

"Gwynn?"

Kylie's eyes met his soft ones. "Mm?" she piped cutely, wanting to hear him speak for some reason.

"Do you uh," he swallowed, "do you remember the night where Gri hosted that get together with everyone?"

Kylie's eyes widened. He remembers! Oh shit, he remembers!

"We got really drunk and-"

"We slept together," Kylie finished for the struggling man, letting it all out with a relieved breath.

Huli smiled at that. She remembers...

His smile fell a bit when she grew awkward. He grew uncomfortable himself. "I uh," he licked his bottom lip, "that night we did a lot...from what I remember that is-"

"Huli?"

He didn't say anything, waiting for her to continue.

"You said a few things that night," she said breathless, trying to wrap her mind with him apologizing and telling her that he loved her. She didn't know where this sudden courage came from within her. She was determined to get an answer.

"I was serious about the apology," he said lowly, growing more and more vulnerable as the minutes went by. "...and I was serious about being in love with you too."

Kylie forgot how to breath. Her neck sucked in quick, her chest heaving. She grew more terrified than she ever could get, her shock causing her insides to turn. She felt the need to throw up.

All determination lost, all courage gone.

Huli smiled nervously, eyes squinting shut in nerves.

"I-I need to go," Kylie popped quickly and awkwardly, nervous and confused over all the men who were showing her so much attention today of all days. But this sudden bomb that was dropped on her rooted worse than the first time she found out she was pregnant.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"To our friends wedding that we're missing right now?" She piped, squirming a bit against the wall when his lips moved gently down her neck and chest. Moving down to her partially exposed chest, her breath got caught in her throat when he used his tongue over her welcoming skin.

Giggling when Huli started to purposely use his lips in attempts to tickle at her neck, Kylie shook, squealing as she tried to push him away from her.

"Huli!"

He laughed, letting her go.

She became cute and awkward before him, growing overwhelmed over all that had just happened through the events of today. First Jimin, Namjoon, and now Huli out of all people? She felt her world collapsing on her, she felt uncomfortable in her own body suddenly. He loves me?

"See you," she swallowed, laughing nervously and cutely as she moved away from him. His eyes were so soft; she almost tripped when walking back towards the door. Kylie flushed when seeing her slit underwear on the ground near Huli's feet. "S-See you around," she finished, smiling.

"Y-Yeah," he quickly shot out, swallowing hard as he forced an awkward smile on his face, "well, we're going into to the same event we'll-"

"Right!" she cut him off, feeling the blood move from her ears to her cheeks, "I forgot you were invited."

He licked at his bottom lip. Continuously trying to gulp down the lump in his throat, he rubbed at the back of his neck nervously, "well I'll give you a heads up so people don't suspect anything."

"Thanks buddy," she sang out, choking on her laugh when realizing what she said in nervousness.

He stepped back, hands moving into his pockets. He laughed nervously with her. Blood moving to his cheeks now, he cursed that he might be visibly blushing.

"Buddy?"

"I-"

"Ouch, okay...stuck in the friend zone forever I'm assuming," he teased, trying to make this situation lighter, but it only made it more awkward as Kylie almost bumped straight into the door.

"Forever is a long time," she said lightly, without thinking, "you won't be there forever."

"I won't?" he asked confused, yet shocked over what that could possibly mean.

Kylie's eyes widened at what she had said. Panicking, she moved the handle of the door and failed at opening the door, she wanted to run away. She was so close to hurling in front of him.

"It's pull," he said slowly, lips pursing from smiling at her blushing dangerously.

She giggled, mumbling out, "stupid me" cutely and in attempts to brighten the mood as she slowly opened the door. Waving over at him awkwardly, Kylie moved a strand of messy wave behind her ear as she rushed inside.

The first place she stormed towards in shock was the bathroom.

"Kylie!" she softly yelled to herself, her eyes shutting tight as she ran towards the ladies washroom, "three fucking men? Are you insane!"

She felt her insides turn from embarrassment as she clutched over at her stomach. Feeling nauseous, she rushed to the nearest stall before emptying out her insides. She moaned in frustration over the unstoppable queasiness she had felt for the past week. She hated having to empty out her guts.

Looks like we finally found your father, kiddo...

Kylie's face scrunched at that thought. She threw up again.

-

"You two are late, we've finished the ceremony," Hoseok sighed out, trying not to smile as he interrogated the two before him in front of many guests.

Freeda whispered over at him to stop being so mean but he simply winked over at her before continuing.

Taehyung looked terrible. "Hyung I'm sorry I missed it," he said softly, "we were just going to surprise the kids with some toys so it would make your lives easier during the ceremony. Instead we came late and ended up not helping at all..."

"It's fine," Hoseok said chuckling, "we've still got the rest of the night to party together right?" he asked, laughing before moving to hug the man.

Taehyung grinned hugely, box smile still present no matter the fact that he was older.

Patting at his back, Hosoek went to hug a quiet Serina who was still trying to recover from her joke made earlier out of nerves.

Freeda greeted the both, smiling.

The guests had laughed it off for the most part, many simply going back to the conversations they had been having earlier before the huge break in from Taehyung and Serina.

"What's up with falling from the window?" Freeda asked chuckling, "what happened to the good ol' fashioned door?"

Taehyung and Serina looked over at each other awkwardly. About to speak, both stopped when there was a loud chimed of a voice from the entrance of the hall.

"Where's my left nutsack a..." Huli slowed down when coming into the hall, shutting himself off when hearing no noise, he swallowed his words when seeing so many unfamiliar faces staring over at his form entering in late, "at," he finished, utterly surprised over all the new faces.

Hoseok rolled his eyes over at the man that had been "hurting Kylie". "Right here!" Hoseok answered as his left nutsack, chuckling a little when the man's eyes slowly moved to find him.

Huli grinned, "ay! Bitch got married!"

Hoseok scolded him to behave himself when he got glares from his family. Huli didn't care however as he hugged the man before moving to hug Freeda. "My right nutsack!" he chimed, chuckling before looking down at her, "you're looking beautiful as always!"

Freeda chuckled, shoving him away when he wiggled at his brows. Sighing, both didn't dare question the man as they focused on simply being happy over the fact that he had managed to make it at least to this point.

Huli's eyes found Taehyung and he grew excited again as he greeted the boy. Moving to hug Serina, he was slightly confused over her blushing so much while around him.

"What?" he asked both Taehyung and Serina.

"Nothing," the both of them popped out at the same time before moving away from him.

-

Freeda's sister. Faera.

Beautiful name for a beautiful face.

That's who she was and that's why she was here.

Feeling his stomach flutter every moment he eyed her, Jin smiled over at her from across the tent where the guests were moved to chat, eat, and dance to the music.

He'd grin whenever her eyes would meet his. She'd shyly look away each time which simply made him smile more. What he had happened to learn from just talking to her and others was that she was the tamed older sister. She wasn't openly sexual and a being similar to one that of Freeda. Faera was a woman built with innocence as a child. She barely even had stable boyfriends growing up, but the morning she ended up naked in Jin's arms at the back of a car, must've been her first insane "one night stand". Although they hadn't truly stuck to the rules of a one night stand as he had slept with her multiple times the morning after...

She was shy around him because of that night and morning they shared as strangers years ago. Now no longer strangers. The innocent, eldest daughter that spoke of no disobedience, broke out of her shell with him that one day.

Jin knew her dirty little secret.

I am her dirty little secret.

-

"I love you."

"Sorry?" Shawn asked, laughing a little as he didn't seem to catch what a quiet and numb Kai seemed to say while standing next to him while he danced with both Phoenix and Ace on the spot.

"Nothing," Kai said softly, smiling instantly and forcefully as she breathed in a long breath of air.

Shawn's brows furrowed a slight bit, laughing it off, he moved to grab her hand and twirled her into the little dance group.

Kai tried not to genuinely smile as she shoved him playfully away from him, her heart aching every time he touched her the whole day. Sighing, she forced herself to suck it in, all the feeling and emotions, and simply enjoy her time in the music with her and her family.

Shawn and their children remaining happy and stress-free, her number one priority.

Telling him I love him would simply complicate things, she noted mentally, smiling lightly when hearing her son giggle when Shawn picked him off the ground and propped his tiny form onto his shoulder.

I love you.

-

Kylie looked tired. Standing by Chul, Huli couldn't keep his eyes off of her the entire time. He jumped when feeling a nudge at his elbow.

"Be careful," Chul teased, grinning over at his friend, "staring for too long can literally make one fall in love."

Huli chuckled, rolling at his eyes a light bit when Chul tried to tease him.

"Oh wait," Chul chimed with fake shock, "you fell for her years ago already, now didn't you?"

"Chul, I may not be as insane as I was, but I still know how to use my fists," Huli piped, grinning over at his friend who simply rolled at his eyes and waved him off.

Huli smiled gently, eyes on Kylie. Huli's lips pursed slightly when seeing a man that held the same height as him, move towards the woman he loved. Huli forced himself to smile a tiny bit when seeing Jimin softly talk to Kylie. Watching him give her his jacket, Huli looked away.

Chul grinned. "Looks like there might be someone else into her," he sang out surprised and suddenly feeling the urge to laugh. He knew he was being a dick to Huli, but it was too much fun.

"Jimin's sweet," Huli said, nodding in approval, "if they like each other I'll be okay with it."

Chul nodded, smiling proudly over at Huli who took in a heavy breath before looking forward.

Huli felt another nudge at his side a few moments later. Looking over at Chul who was trying his hardest not to hysterically laugh, he nodding his head over towards where Kylie and Jimin previously stood.

Huli watched another man, similar way of walking and holding himself together, walked towards the woman he loved. Watching Namjoon move to the other side of an awkward Kylie, Huli's brows jumped in amusement when seeing Namjoon take off his jacket and place it onto Kylie's shoulders. Tossing Jimin's jacket that was previously on her form, off of her and over to Jimin.

"Shit," Huli laughed out, seeing the tension between both men who were grinning at one another however, "they having some sort of competition or someshit..."

"Why are they smiling at one another though?" Chul asked slowly, confused over both the men thinking of getting Kylie's attention as some game.

Huli laughed, shrugging. "Glad I'm not mixed into the lil' love triangle," he mumbled out, grinning to himself as he looked forward and over to Gri, Iris and Yoongi who seemed to be moving around and helping Taehyung and Serina set up more events last minute.

"Aren't you though?"

Huli shook his head. "Nah, she'll never feel the same way for me," he said smiling, "and it's fine. As long as the man she ends up with doesn't fuck around or hurt her, I'm down to try and get along with him."

Chul pouted. Moving to pinch at Huli's cheek, Chul let out inaudible phrases that resembles a mother talking over to their child if they were to find something cute. Huli laughed, trying to flinch away from Chul who kept singing out, "Oh baby, I'm so proud of you my child!"

"Ease up."

Chul laughed loudly when a grinning Gun moved to stand between Huli and Chul. Putting his arm around his boyfriend, Gun had his other hand on the higher part of Huli's back.

"Why don't you go and drown yourself in bride's maids?" He laughed out, wanting his friend to have some fun, "I heard Freeda's sister is in town, so have some fun with that innocent little bean."

"Should I?" Huli asked, eyes narrowing a bit as he found himself unsure.

Gun and Chul nodded.

"Have fun."

Huli smiled a side smirk as he shrugged away his uneasiness. "Alright," Huli said slowly, nodding over at Chul to follow him.

"Ay! Where you goin'?" Gun asked laughing as he tried to hold onto his boyfriend from walking away from him.

Huli pulled Chul away. "Chulli for the win bitch," Huli laughed out, moving to drape his arm over his wing man, "Chul helps me slay at game."

Gun rolled his eyes. "Alright go," he sighed out, crossing his arms over his chest. "Just do me one favour and stop shipping one another with each other," he laughed out, hating that they were weirdly inseparable.

"We make a cute couple though," Huli chimed, winking over at Gun before stealing his boyfriend away and walking away to go talk to the bunch of single women that remained crowded at one end of the tent.

Kylie glanced between the two men around her. They were both still passively competing and she felt uncomfortable. Rubbing at her arms for warmth, she bit at her inner cheeks as she looked from Jimin, and Namjoon. Biting down at her lower lip, she poked her head out cutely to search the crowd of people for one man in particular.

Eyes meeting Chul, she smiled when seeing he had a jacket on him. Eyes moving to glance over at the man next to Chul, her smile fell a tiny bit when seeing Huli flirting away with Freeda's friends from back home. Suddenly feeling colder, she debated on whether or not she should go anywhere near that direction.

When Jimin started to take off more than just his jacket, Kylie's eyes widened as she didn't think twice before instantly moving away from both the men that had been confusing her the entire day. They admitted to liking her and yet they would barely look at her when talking to her. Whenever alone with her, they'd have eyes out for each other in a manner of wanting to show off? It was some sort of competition. It was cute, but at points she felt uncomfortable.

Moving awkwardly towards Chul, she tried not looking over in Huli's direction. But she knew he was looking at the side of her face as soon as she moved before Chul.

"Chul?"

He nodded over at her, grinning as he moved to hug her. She hugged him, sighing before smiling widely, "Can I borrow your jacket? I'm freezing."

Chul chuckled. "It's not mine but okay," he said laughing, peeling out of it before draping it over Kylie's shoulders.

Her brows furrowed, sighing internally at how warm it was, she felt relieved at the scent of the coat. She knew that scent. "Who's is it?"

"Mine."

Kylie looked over at Huli who smiled kindly at her. "I gave it to Chul 'cause he was freezing..."

"Oh."

Huli swallowed, nodding curtly before glancing away from her before trying to focus on the woman before him.

Kylie moved to come out of it.

Huli's brows furrowed at that. "Kylie it's my jacket," he said softly, "not some ticking bomb that'll hurt you. I bite but the jacket doesn't."

Chul shoved over at Huli who grinned, chuckling lightly.

Kylie laughed nervously before slipping into it, not wanting to offend the man by not keeping it on her. "Thank you," she said sweetly, feeling her ears go red.

He nodded.

She scurried away.

"Did something happen that I missed?" Chul asked confused, eyeing both the man next to him and the woman who ran off.

Huli shook his head, lying as he shrugged. "Nope," he piped, "same old shit."

-

Kylie rushed to have some fresh air outside. Breath hitching when a form seemed to bump into her, her eyes met caring and sweet ones.

"Were you going somewhere?"

Kylie nodded over at Jimin. Smiling, she hugged Huli's jacket onto her form, "Yes, I was going to step outside for a moment, it's getting stuffy in here."

"Here," he said cutely, propping out his hand for her to take, "I'll escort you."

"Don't make me cut you," she teased, moving towards the exit of the tent on her own.

Jimin laughed, closing his hand up before following her out.

She was hugging herself because of the chilly weather and he couldn't stop staring at the side of her face that beautifully lit from the light of the sun setting. Although they couldn't see the sun setting, they saw the difference in colour through the sky. Smiling, they loved how quiet it was out here compared to inside the closed off tent.

"You're really beautiful Kylie," Jimin said softly, smiling a little shyly when she moved her head to the side to look at him.

"Thank you," she said breathlessly, nibbling at her inner cheek when realizing they were alone. She swallowed, remembering the morning where the man had kissed her and told her he liked her. She had awkwardly run off because he caught her off guard, startling her.

"You said you liked me this morning," she said softly, trying to find her cold personality and use that in order to speak maturely and straight-forwardly about this situation, "were you serious?"

"Serious about liking you?" Jimin asked, brows creasing.

She nodded.

"Yes," he said smiling sweetly, "I was serious about liking you...what I should've taken more seriously was how your feelings might be all jumbled and confused now because of Namjoon hyung and I, and I apologize."

She smiled lightly at that. She was flattered and thankful for the apology. "I'm sorry if it seems if I'm trying to play you both because I'm not," she said gently, eyeing him kindly, "It's just been hard responding to three men admitting their love for me on the same day."

"Love?"

Kylie's eyes widened at that. "Like," she quickly tried to cover up, but Jimin grew curious, "someone loves you?" he asked breathless, his mind going back to Shawn and Kai, and how Jimin hadn't know of Shawn being in love with Kai before he managed to get too close.

"Y-Yeah," she let out honestly, feeling immensely bad when seeing the turmoil unfold on Jimin's face.

"Is it Namjoon hyung?" he asked softly, not knowing who the potential third individual could be. His mind at the moment seemed to totally skip Huli and what Kenji had yelled out at the ceremony this morning. He was too worried about possibly hurting his brother and friend, Namjoon like he once did with Shawn.

"No," Kylie quickly shot out, "N-No, Namjoon just likes me, minor little crush...as he likes to call it."

"Oh."

Kylie struggled. "Huli," she held the jacket on her in place, "Huli's the one who loves me."

Jimin laughed instantly at that.

Kylie didn't laugh.

He choked on his laughter, instantly becoming serious. "Woah, okay, I uh," he snorted, trying not to laugh, "well that came out of nowhere."

Kylie tried not to smile as she shoved Jimin with her shoulder. "Shut up," he mumbled, chuckling softly when he was trying to hold back his surprised laughter.

"Well that makes me feel better 'cause I'm not exactly close to Huli," Jimin chimed smugly, "so getting closer to you won't be a problem."

"Depends on if you want to get mixed in with another pregnant woman," Kylie truthfully let out, wanting Jimin to know all the obstacles that he might have to face if he truly wanted to go through with this. She still couldn't understand all the events of today.

Jimin's eyes widened. "You're pregnant?" he asked breathless, eyes dropping to her stomach.

Kylie nodded, sighing, she painfully smiled, "and guess who's the father..."

Jimin felt sick.

"Namjoon."

Kylie pursed her lips from smiling at how cute the man was when scared.

"No," she said softly, "it's Huli."

Jimin grew terrified.

Kylie allowed herself to laugh genuinely at his expression. It felt good to laugh like that, she felt free of all the stress put onto her during the day...

But the moment was obviously ruined yet again when lips cut her freely laughing form off.

Jimin gently kissed her and Kylie let him. She didn't know why she couldn't move. She was tired, fucing exhausted, and her irritation over men kissing and touching her the entire day was starting to get to her very slowly. She hated that she couldn't kiss Jimin freely back, her lips numb and softly moving with his tiredly.

He pulled away when the tent opened up from behind them. Both glanced over at the form that went from smiling lightly to slightly dead.

"Hi Huli," Jimin said softly, smiling lightly over at the man as he bowed.

Huli swallowed, nodding as he glanced over at Chul who was behind him.

Chul didn't laugh, his eyes soft when seeing the muscles on Huli's back tense.

Huli nodded over at Jimin, smiling kindly the best he could muster. His soft eyes moved to Kylie, he smiled a little more genuinely, a saddened glint in his eyes from witnessing what he just saw.

Kylie's jaw clenched at the look in his eyes.

Moving away from all the men, she forced herself to feel claustrophobic as she moved annoyed into the tent.

Jimin was slightly confused over why she was so tense, while Huli knew. He knew why.

She feels guilty when she shouldn't, Huli thought to himself gently, licking his bottom lip slowly as he straightened up his back and continued to move towards the car so he could grab something special.

-

Kylie stuck to RJ and Iris. She kept trying to cuddle towards Iris but couldn't often because Yoongi kept cock blocking her. Sighing, she simply swayed to the light and beautiful music on her own.

Her eyes moving to Jimin who danced with Ace, she smiled gently.

"Dance?"

Gaze falling onto the hand that outstretched over towards her, Kylie shook her head over at the man that urged to move onto the dance floor.

"It's a slow song so I won't mess up," he popped, chuckling as he wiggled his fingers for her to take, "come on, I promise I won't dance with my face either."

She pursed her lips from smiling at that. Groaning internally, her smile fell as she let her hand move into his. Moving with Namjoon onto the dance floor, Kylie was glad for him to be keeping a slight space between the two of them as they danced. It was respectful of him and she appreciated it.

"Jimin's probably beat me to it but," Namjoon started, smiling kindly for once, "I'm sorry for telling you out of the blue about my feelings towards you...Jimin and I got caught up with trying to win you over."

"Thanks for the apology," she said softly, pursing her lips softly as she looked over his shoulder while slow dancing, "but I get it, I'm amazing."

Namjoon chuckled at that.

Kylie smiled painfully, her eyelids practically dropping at this point. She was exhausted.

"I heard Huli's apparently loves you," Namjoon sang out, smiling tightly when Kylie's brows creased and her gaze fell on him in curiosity.

"Why do you say it like that?"

Namjoon shrugged, "I'm friends with Huli...he's a decent man, now," Namjoon emphasized, sighing, "but I just- I don't know. I don't think he knows what loving someone entails and this is coming from someone who cares for him."

Kylie listened, her jaw clenching a slight bit.

"He told me why he loves me," Kylie said lightly, trying not to think about the moments shared with the man long ago.

"What he say?" he asked curious, slightly scared to know the answer.

"That I make him want to be a better man," she let out slowly, feeling uncomfortable speaking out what he had whispered over at her the day they had slept with one another. All that he had confessed that day...she felt guilty. She knew she shouldn't, but she did. And because she did, she grew irritated and angrier as time went by.

"Well that's a great point actually," Namjoon sighed out, nodding, "I'm sorry, I guess I shouldn't be meddling and telling you how he feels or doesn't feel."

"You shouldn't," she said softly, swallowing, "but I understand why you'd want to...Huli is, well Huli."

Namjoon nodded, letting out a breathy chuckle.

"And you like me...that can make you feel shitty knowing that there's a man who loves me as well," she said trying to maintain herself and remain understanding. She was trying to see the bigger picture and not hurt any of the men that had confessed to her today, however, she couldn't help but continuously have the struggle create a toll on her and her emotions.

She was confused.

She was so fucking confused because of the three.

She hated feeling like the bad guy under pressure to pick a specific route to take...

"We aren't asking for an answer back from you we-"

"But you are," Kylie said softly, shaking her head, "you are and I'm sorry I can't give one. Jimin and you both dropped a bomb on me. He kissed me, and then we had sex...we had sex..."

Kylie's eyes hardened at that, her body going soft in Namjoon's arms.

Namjoon's eyes softened, his heart fluttering at the memory.

In mid-thought, she was about to speak but groaned internally when having lips meet her tired ones again.

Pushing away from Namjoon, she was incredibly frustrated, "everyone just needs to stop kissing me!" she yelled out annoyed as she moved away from Namjoon who instantly felt bad. He tried to grab for her form that rushed away. Managing to grab her before she could leave, his eyes widened when she flinched away from him, her form crashing into another one.

Looking over at the man obliviously staring at her form that crashed into him, his drink spilling all over the front of the woman's dress and a bit of the jacket.

Huli's eyes widened, about to apologize immediately out of shock, he cursed as he put his phone into his pocket, regretting having it out and walking with two drinks at the same time.

Kylie lost it.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS NEAR WHEN I'M WITH EITHER NAMJOON OR JIMIN?"

Huli's brows creased a bit, not knowing what to say, he took a step back when she angrily stepped towards him.

"YOU DO IT ON PURPOSE DON'T YOU?!" she yelled, feeling her eyes starting to water now, "YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVE ME AND NOW EVERY TIME I'M WITH THE OTHER BOYS YOU JUST HAPPEN TO BE THERE TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT!"

Huli's eyes softened, "I wasn't intending to-"

"YOU WEREN'T INTENDED TO WHAT HUH?" she yelled, pushing at his chest causing him to stumble back. Huli dropped the second drink.

The tent was quiet, music cut off, simply a raging Kylie breaking down.

"Make you feel like shit, that wasn't what I was trying to do," he let out softly, eyes soft when staring over at her trying to blink back angry and tired tears.

She whimpered. "BUT I DO! I FEEL LIKE SHIT! I FEEL LIKE SHIT BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR FUCKING CHILD! I'M PREGNANT FROM THE NIGHT WE SPENT TOGETHER AND I'M SCARED! I'M SCARED OF YOU!"

Huli's heart hurt that she finally told him. She finally told him but it wasn't the way he had hoped. This wasn't the way he had hoped for it to come out of her. Moving to grab her, wanting to hold her shaking form, she simply shoved him back, balling completely. She was a mess.

"I fell for the man with the tattoo," she whimpered, feeling ruthless and cold as she said what she wanted to. She was tired, confused, and hurting, "I fell for him hard and tried to find out who he was for weeks!"

Huli's brows jumped at that. Heart fluttering, he swallowed as she shoved him back another time. He almost hit a table full of shocked individuals as everyone was quiet, shocked, in awe, and not knowing what to do with the woman having an emotional breakdown.

"I found out I got pregnant and searched harder!"

"I-"

"SHUT UP!"

Huli shut up.

"WHY AM I CRYING?!" she asked herself frustrated, simply crying wider as she tried to stop herself from breaking down.

Nothing worked.

"Kylie..."

It was RJ's voice.

Kylie whimpered, letting herself go. She let go...

"I searched because I fell for the man," she said broken, shaking, "I fell for him and when seeing Namjoon and Jimin today I prayed and prayed it was one of them. I wished for one of them to be the man I fell for, the sweet, caring, and generous man from that night!"

Huli's jaw clenched at that harshly. Glancing over at both Jimin and Namjoon who stood shocked and quiet, he moved his gaze back over at a crying Kylie when she shoved him back again. His form tensed. He didn't move back that time, the woman simply moving closer to him.

"I prayed for one of them, I prayed for Gri, fucking Chul and Gun!"

He knew what was coming...

"I PRAYED FOR ALL AND EVERYONE, WISHING AND BEGGING FOR THE MAN TO NOT BE YOU," she cried out, whimpering as she let her anger and frustration get the best of her.

Namjoon's eyes softened at that. He looked over at Huli who you could physically see breaking.

"Kylie, let's-"

"NOT YOU," she broke down, whimpering as she let her forehead rest at his chest, shaking as she cried, "WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE YOU?"

"Happy birthday."

Kylie's watering eyes moved to stare up at the man she stood so close to. Brows furrowing, she whimpered, "what?"

Huli blinked back tears as he forced a breathy broken chuckle. Pulling out a small box from behind his pocket, he stepped far from her as he extended it over towards her.

"You shouldn't keep your birthday a secret," he said softly, "people care for you so let them so it."

Kylie couldn't move.

Huli gently took hold of her hand, placing the box onto her palm before letting her go hastily.

Apologizing for touching her, his eyes were red from fighting tears when he took many steps back.

Kylie's heart broke when looking at the man before her.

"Huli, wait I-"

He smiled painfully at her, before moving back completely.

Kylie moved to grab him but he was too fast for her as he moved out of the tent, throwing open the exit as he strided strongly out.

Kylie broke down, the tent quiet.

Freeda glanced over at Hoseok when he breathed down at her softly.

"Happy marriage," he let out shocked.

Freeda nodded surprised, whispering back to him, "Happy wedding day babe."

-

A/N: My ass is sweating from all this angst. Lmao someone come wipe it for me.

(if you didn't notice that was my way to try and make the one's pissed or upset with me laugh just now *nervous laugh*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430 52 26
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...
39.9K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
193K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...