BANDIT II

By 400_SoKold

Bandit Sequel: Ending the drama with Viola and her vicious team wasn't easy for Zee and Bricks. It took a lot... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•31•
•32•
•33•
Cast

•30•

12.9K 595 266
By 400_SoKold

"You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity." — Epicurus

3 Months Later...

Imer...

"There's the head, hands and feet are just beginning to develop." I hear Dr. Andrews say excitingly, causing Kimberly to laugh in awes. I look down at my phone screen ignoring the both of them. Kimberly is now four moths pregnant and proud of it but I'm not. I really don't think this child is mine and I have reasons to believe that. Kimberly gets around man, and I know I used condoms every time we had sex. My condoms too. I don't trust the females giving me a condom and shit, they might poke holes in it.

"Ok, any questions?" Dr. Andrews questions. I don't say anything, I just stand to my feet and leave out, leaving Kimberly there. I make my way to my car, hearing Kimberly call my name as her heels clack the concrete.

"Imer!" She calls once more, turning me around when she grabs my bicep. I snatch away from her, turning toward her screw face.

"What?"

"So you stay on your phone the whole time when waiting and during our appointments, you don't look at the sonograms of the baby, you don't ask questions or at least try to be interested. Why are you treating your child like this?" She questions.

"Oh my GOD!" I groan, throwing my head back. "You know for this child to be "mine", you're really shoving this shit down my throat but you won't get the early DNA test to prove that this is my responsibility!" I exclaim.

"I told you I don't believe in that test, if you want a DNA test, you wait until the baby is born!" She retorts. I shake my head, walking to my car unlocking it.

"Ok. So that's when I'll see your ass then. When the child is born." I tell her, opening the door.

"Wait what?" She questions confused. I sigh heavily, shaking my head.

"I'm not coming to another fucking appointment, until you give birth. Is that clear? Does your lying slow ass get it now?" I question with furrowed brows of anger. Kimberly scolds me, rolling her tongue around in her mouth. Without a word, she turns on her heel, mumbling worlds inaudible to hearing while switching off to her car. I shake my head, getting in mine cranking it. I pull out making the tires screech, taking off.

I hate to be an ass, but this shit just doesn't add up with Kimberly's pregnancy. And usually when I'm right, I'm right. After a forty-five minute drive, I pull up to the crib seeing Ramel's car in driveway. I haven't seen him since we went out to dinner with the fam in the summer. I know he's probably been working hard to provide for baby Raine who just turned two over the summer.

I enter the house, laughing as I see Ramel rocked on the couch with Raine on his chest snoring. I tap Mel's foot causing him to groan and furrow his eyebrows. He must of had to work late at the factory last night.

"Let him sleep Imer." My mom smiles, taking Raine off his chest. She kisses her cheek, laying her down in the play pin.

"Why can't he go to his own house and sleep?" I grumble, following my mom to the kitchen. She opens the fridge, taking out a energy boost drink.

"He doesn't live at home anymore, him and Jammie got a two bedroom apartment. They've been having some issues though so he came over here with Raine just to get a break from Jammie. The usual basically. You know she pregnant again." My mom laughs. I shake my head.

"Damn. Baby number two? I don't even want one." I mumble, sitting at the island. My mom laughs, sitting a plate of breakfast in front of me. I look down at the cinnamon pancakes with sausage and eggs, grabbing my fork. I say my grace, eating after.

"How did the appointment go with Kimberly?" My mom sighs, sitting across from me with her plate in hand. I chew my food and shrug.

"Same old. I don't think the baby is mine though." I mumble, pouring syrup on everything that sits on my plate.

"Why do you have doubts?" My mom questions, forking some food of her interest.

"Two reasons." I swallow. "One, I know that Kimberly gets around. Two, I don't want kids. At least not with someone I don't love mama." I mumble, continuing to eat my food. She nods, furrowing her brows.

"Who do you love?" I sit in silence, shaking my head as I think of Niara. I had a good girl, but I let the trust issues get the best of our relationship. Not to mention me being afraid to step out my comfort zone. 

"Imer." My mother calls softly, interrupting my thoughts. I sigh, picking over my food.

"Nobody mama. I love no one." I mumble. 

"You love someone Imer, you're just afraid but that's ok. It's also ok to take chances too no matter how it turns out. I was you once. I mean I was afraid to love from something much more tragic, but I took a chance with your father. I got married, has his kids and we've been married for what? Twenty-four years now? Of course we have our ups and downs but what relationship doesn't? You argue, stop talking for a few hours and make up later. It's a challenge but if you truly love that person, you'll deal with it. Unless it's something unforgivable then that's a different story. But if you really love her like you know you do, you'd try to change her heart into loving you again. Think about that." My mom says, taking her empty plate to the sink.

I nod, as I think long and hard on what I want to do. I've tried to reach out to Niara a few times, but never got a text or call back. I'm pretty sure I'm on the block list and I understand. I broke her heart, I just gotta give her sometime before I try to step back in her life.

°°₩°°

"Good game Mer." 

"Good game Imer."

"Good game."

"Ayyyyyyye we got that W bro!" Malik laughs and points. I shake my head, dapping him as I thanked the others. After weeks of losing, we finally won a game. My head hadn't really been in the game, and I'll soon be kicked off the team because of my slipping grades. I'm surprised today I was able to focus and run that last play.

I make my way out the building, furrowing my eyebrows to the scene before me. I drop my bag in disbelief, sighing while holding the bridge of my nose. My windshield has a brick through, my hood is keyed up and tires are slashed. I walk around to the side seeing red spray paint that reads, deadbeat. From the smell of the fumes, I can tell this shit was just done. The paint is still dripping.

I sigh heavily, taking my phone out my pocket. I call up a tow company, looking at the damage as I shake my head. This is going to be a pretty penny coming out my pocket. I should make Kimberly ass pay for this shit. She work at a damn marketing company so I know she get bread. Not to mention her condo is fucking huge. It's whatever though. She got this one. 

As I conversed on the phone, I furrowed my brows to Niara from afar talking to some guy. They didn't show signs of intimacy, but they looked as if they could be close friends wise I'm hoping. I notice the little weight gain, but can't really see her body to even know what's going on. She's busy hiding behind a car, and then when she moves somebody blocks my view. Maybe I should go talk to her tomorrow or something.

°°₩°°

Later That Night...

India...

As Kane plays his game, I'm on my phone texting as usual. Yoko of course and then there's Jihad. We talk in school every now and then but I don't know, dude just text me out of nowhere sometimes since we broke up. It's always a random hey or how you doing and starts from there. Sometimes I don't text back at all. I just don't feel like it or I think how I'd feel if some bitch was texting Kane. 

Yoko💥🔫❤️: Giiirrrrrrrrlll I'm telling you abort mission! He knows you're not virgin anymore. 🙄

Me: 😂😭 no he doesn't yo. Shut up.

Yoko💥🔫❤️: I'm dead ass! He see that ass sitting right and them boobs on perk. He knows somebody hitting that right, and thinks he can do it better. But we already know what yo nigga packing with. ELEPHANT TRUNK! 😩👅💦🌾👀🌾
😂💀 

I burst into laughter, hearing the game stop. Kane snatches my phone out my hand as I laugh, moving my legs out his lap. As he reads the messages, my phone goes off with a text and he looks at me with confused eyes.

"Who the fuck is Jihad?" He questions with attitude. I sit back on the couch, crossing my legs pretzel style.

"My ex." I shrug. Kane shrugs back in mocking motion.

"So that's it. Your ex and a shrug?" He questions not pleased with my answer. I slowly nod with stretched eyes.

"Yea. He obviously means nothing to me Kane it's nothing to make a big deal about." I shrug again.

"So you don't care if I delete and block his ass." I shake my head no.

"Do what you want Kane. I don't care." I laugh, getting up from the couch. I make my way to the fridge, grabbing a bottled water out while opening it. I haven't taken my iron pill, yet. Kane joins me in the kitchen, studying me in suspicion. I swallow the water and pill, laughing. 

"What?" 

"Why you so different and real?" I furrow my eyebrows confused and he hands me back my phone.

"What do you mean?" I chuckle. He sits at the island, sighing heavily. 

"I've been in relationships where the girls I date, are unfaithful and lie right out there teeth. Like the last relationship I was in, I caught my ex kissing a nigga in my face. She tried to tell me it wasn't what it looked like but how, if you tonguing that nigga down like y'all bout to fuck and shit. Then like if I asked to see her phone or some shit, or snatch it she wants to whine to me about handing it back. You however just sat back cool, calm and collected and nonchalant." I laugh, finishing my water.

"That's because I have nothing to hide Kane. What Jihad and I had, was nothing honestly. I mean it's not like I loved him or anything, the only thing we really did was kiss and nothing more. I wouldn't dare cheat on you, that's not in my blood. And I hope it's not in yours either. I was told how your father was." I mumble, taking out an Oreo Popsicle out the freezer. I feel arms snake around me, moaning as he kisses my spot.

"I wouldn't dare mess up something as good as this India. You know how long I've been waiting to find someone like you? You think I'd really be dumb enough to cheat and fuck with these bitches out here? You took me out to dinner and treated me, we go on dates, I get back rubs, and tight pussy to slide into when I come back home from weekly trips! The fucking head is bomb and the meals you cook be lit. And you think Ima fuck that up, and I ain't never had it before?! I'd be a damn fool." He says in assurance. I turn to him, bursting into laughter as he smiles putting his hands on my ass. 

"I got it Kane. You won't fuck up, and if you do just like my Aunt Ryan shot that nigga dick off Ima do the same to you." He hisses in laughter, kissing my lips shaking his head. 

"Chill you don't wanna do that to my elephant trunk." He chuckles,  causing me to laugh as our lips never part.

"You're so annoying. Move." I whine pushing him back. He laughs pulling me toward him.

"Naw you bout to get this dick." He says to me, pulling me toward the steps to the lower level of the house. 

"Wait. What about my ice cream?" I whine. Kane looks at the ice cream then at me, smirking as he towers over me.

"Eat it off me." I swallow nervously as he takes the popsicle out my hand, yanking me down the steps to his room. Yoko is suppose to be coming over with her sister so I can meet her, and I know this is going to run into time. Kane can make love to me for hours if I let him. Sadly I gotta end this shit at one round.

...

After about an hour of love making, Kane and I took a shower and came back up the stairs to watch a movie. Only the the movie was watching us. We fell asleep like four minutes in the movie, I could barely keep my eyes open. I stir in my sleep, feeling lips on mine causing me to open my eyes.

"Mmm. Get up baby I gotta go to the bathroom." He sighs. I nod, sitting up as the doorbell rang. Trap opens the door, and I look back squealing as I see Yoko with her big belly and her sister Shi.

Shi and Yoko 😍❤️

"Hi baby!" I coo and squeal, hugging Yoko gently, rubbing her stomach when we pull back. She's 5 in a half months pregnant and looks as if she's ready to pop. She could be having twins.

"He or she was just moving around on our way here. Must be taking a nap. They know Zues though. It's like as soon as I leave work, they kick like crazy." She chuckles. I laugh, shaking my head.

"That's cuz they know they pappy." I laugh. I look up at Shi extending my hand as she does the same laughing.

"I'm India." I introduce myself.

"Shi. Pronounce like shy, not she." She informs. I nod in understanding.

"That pretty, how do you like Cali so far?" I question. She flags me off laughing.

"Girl I'm bout ready to get my green card, and move. I lived in Asia for twenty-five years of my life. I have no kids, no boyfriend and I'm just ready for something new." She shrugs. I nod and we travel to living room, Yoko's greedy ass travels to the kitchen. 

"So are you and Yoko full sisters?" I questions. I asked that because Shi is way darker than Yoko, and Yoko eyes are more of their heritage then hers. I still see the resemblance sort of.

"Mhmm. I was born first of course. And then when my mother gotten pregnant three years later, they found out they were having another girl and couldn't stay. Just like China, Asia has that rule of you can only have two kids a boy and a girl, if you are to have a girl first then that second child better be a boy or if not the they'll take the child away or kill it something like that. It's been so long since they changed the rules. I was left in Asia with my grandparents of course who adopted me. I was only three so I didn't know shit, but our parents and my sister visited a year after she was born, and we've been close yet far apart since then." She laughs. I nod as Kane and Trap approach me.

"We out aight." Kane tells me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Where are you going?" I question.

"Yea Mr. Hang Tom. Where you going?" Yoko teases causing us all to laugh. Kane smiles, shaking his head.

"I could of swore my girl was right here. And I'm going out with Trap and Shank. Lite work." He shrugs. I nod, kneeling on the couch as we peck lips.

"Ok. Be careful and I love you. Trap keep an eye out for me." I tell him. Kane mushes my head, smacking his lips.  

"I love you too and chill out. We won't be long, only going to liquor store and the homie crib." He informs, walking toward the door. Trap laughs, tugging at his hat.

"Don't worry. I'll look after him. Y'all have a goodnight, Yoko, India and..." he looks off as Shi as her cheeks blush red.

"Shi." She shyly smiles and replies. Trap flashes his pearly whites and gold grill, extending his hand. She shakes it in return.

"I'm Trap but you can call me Travis. It was nice to meet you." He winks walking off not even looking back. Shi kept her eyes glued to him until he left out. She snatches her head wide eyed causing me and Yoko to erupt in laughter. 

Trap😘😍

"Bihhhhhhh! Who the hell is that?" She drags. Yep. Her and Yoko are definitely sisters.

"That's Trap, my boyfriend's cousin." I laugh.

"Shiiiiiiit I'd Trap his ass, give him all the babies he wants and more hunty! My ovaries just twitched and did back flips! Oooooo! He fine as fuck." I was in tears I was laugingso hard.

"No forreal how old is he?" Shi laughs, sitting up to attention. Yoko finally comes to sits with us with her plate full of kinds to things. Shi and I both take some grapes and dip them into the strawberry yogurt. 

"He just turned 26 like a month ago." I shrug.

"Is more security around here as fine as him?" She questions. I laugh some more.

"Most of them are older guys, but Shank, Trap and my boyfriend are the only young guys that's here. Shank is 28, Trap is 26 and Kane is 22." I confirm. She nods.

"How does Shank look?" She questions. I shrug.

"I mean do you like darkskin men with tatts?" I laugh. She looks at me than Yoko as to say, does she not know about us Miles women? I throw my hands up in defense, laughing.

"My fault. I forgot who I was talking too." I chuckle.

"Yessss girl we like all men, but  prefer chocolate." She informs, whining her hips.

"Yessssss. Making fondue in the bedroom." Yoko laughs as they dap hands.

"Riiiiight when they hitting that spot and make you creme all
over the dick." Shi throws her hands up shaking her head.

"Bomb!" They exclaim in unison, laughing afterward. I shake my head playfully rolling my eyes. If Shi decides to move here, they'll be a mess together but she seems cool. I know I'll grow to like her because her and Yoko act just alike. Just alike. I still keep gotta keep my guard up even though the enemies have been gone for months now, we're still careful. We have to be. 

°°₩°°

Imani...

I enter the house, sighing heavily after a long day of work. I furrow my brows as I enter further into house, smelling ganja. I know my mom or Kane are smokers, they're the only two that smoke in the house. I see Kane sitting on the couch with a blunt between his lips, watching a movie. India rocked with her head in his lap.

"Hey Kane." I yawn and wave.

"Wassup Mani. Long day?" He questions. I yawn and nod, making my way up the steps.

"I had like five shoots today from this morning till tonight. I missed Derwin's game and he won today so I know Ima hear his mouth." I shake my head and he laughs. I walk up the steps, traveling to my room. Imer's door opens, startling me as I hold my chest.

"You scared me." I laugh. He scratches his head, licking his lips.

"My fault. I thought you was somebody else." He sighs.

"Expecting someone?" I question. Imer shakes his head, entering his room while closing his door. Not asking anymore questions, I make it to my room and kick off my sneakers closing the door. I throw my bag on the bed, undressing as I make it to the bathroom. I wrap my towel around me, hearing my phone vibrate on my bag. I smack my lips, making my way over to my bed. I ramble through my bag, finding my ringing phone. I find it, answering it and putting my phone to my ear.

"Hello." I hear some chick laughing on the line with Derwin laughing right with her.

"You're so funny." I hear her say.

"Hello." I call.

"Not at all, not at all. You want another drink or you good?" I hear him question. I jolt my head back.

"Helllloooooooo!" I sing in irritation.

"No, we just started. Are you nervous?" The women giggles.

"A little bit." He chuckles.

"Don't be. We're just getting to know each other. I definitely wanna get to know you more-" I hang up throwing my phone on the bed, sighing heavily.

I already heard enough and I swear to God if I see some shit in the blog about him and this bitch.... Let me calm down before my high blood pressure rises. I don't want to accuse shit and don't know what happened. I refuse to be that girl.

After a long hair wash and shower, I get dressed and blow dry my hair afterward. It had glitter and sand in it because I had a beach shoot. I couldn't let that sit in their. After blow drying it, I put my hair in a ponytail wrapping it up to straighten in the morning before my flight to Greece. A fashion show is being held out there, my mother and I were invited with Aunt Piper so it should be fun. I need to get out outta Cali for a week any way.

I turn off all my light, getting into bed as my phone rang but I ignore it. I lay down, staring out my window as the vibration kept going. I would of got up to get it, but I know it's Derwin butt dialing me. I don't wanna answer and hear more of his conversation because I know my temper. It's best I leave this situation be.

Did Zee tell Imer right?

What should Imer do about Kimberly and should he go talk to Niara and take that chance?

Kane and India. They might be young but they know exactly how to communicate when needed.

Shi, thoughts?

Is Imani over thinking the situation with Derwin?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 362 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
208K 8.1K 36
After being taken away from her drug addicted mother at only 13 Journey "JoJo" Simmons goes to live with her Grandparents in LA, California. Now 6 ye...
143K 5.8K 32
Nevaeh And Naomii Are Back And They Are Twice As Crazy. Since Their Older Lovers Packed Up And Left, The Twins Are Moving On To Bigger And Better Opp...
55.5K 1.4K 27
This is part 2 to Another Thug Love Story. What happens when parts and people from Lauren and Trells past come back. Will it be a peaceful reunion or...