Blind Crimson

SlingbysDaughter

Candace Valentine is a 19 year old blind woman with a terrible life. She is the hated child of the family. He... Еще

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Just an update I'm afraid!
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
NOT THE END!
New Book

Ch. 4

32.3K 713 247
SlingbysDaughter

Marcus just held the small red head in his arms until Caius spoke up.

"Why do you wear those glasses if you cannot see?"

Aro and Marcus glared at their brother and was about to reprimand him, when she laughed.

"Having white eyes makes people stop, stare, and whisper. It got annoying so my grandma bought me these."

"No one would dare speak ill of you now. And if they stare at you it is because you are their new Queen and they must respect you." Caius muttered.

"Queen? Oh that's right, 'Kings' of all vampires'..." she was silent for a moment and realized Aro hasn't really said to much.

"Aro?"

His head perked up at the mention of his name. "Yes, darling?"

"You're quiet... Is something the matter?"

He chuckled. "No, everything is alright-"

"He is afraid to touch you in fear of you being upset with him for using his gift." Marcus spoke up, causing Aro to glare at the back of his head, hoping he would burst into flames in an instant.

"There isn't much to see..."

"It is something I cannot turn off, mia dolce.(my sweet) I cannot pick and chose what I can and cannot see."

"No I mean I havent been able to see anything since I was 10, so you wouldn't be able to see anything."

"I would be able to hear."

She reached her hand out, hoping it was in his general direction, and smiled sweetly. He came over and gently grasped her hand into his. He shut his eyes before going rigid. He became like a statue once more as he went over her thoughts. Abused physically until she went blind then it was mental and verbal abuse. Her father kicking her around and almost... Aro shook his head. Once he opened his eyes, they were black.

"Oh my..." His voice made Candace shiver in fear for a split second, before calming down, somehow knowing he wouldn't hurt her. "You are a remarkable woman, my love." He said as he kissed her cheek, causing her to blush. "I must apologize for I need a moment to compose myself... Jane, please take her into the library for the time being..."

"Brother?" Caius spoke and Marcus glanced in his retreating form.

"We will be with you shortly, darling. I promise." Marcus placed a kiss on her cheek as well as Caius as they parted.

Candace stared of into space, her head cocked to the side, not knowing what had just happened. Jane grasped her hand and lead her out of the room and down the corridor to the hallway.

"Is Aro alright, Jane?"

"The kings just needed a moment to process all that has happened these past few hours." Jane smiled. "Do not worry, they will be fine."

"What he saw... made him angry..." She noted. "Well, what he heard."

"What exactly did he hear, miss?" Felix asked.

Candace sighed, knowing sooner or later it would all come out, so she began her story from the beginning.

CRASH! BANG!

Once again Caius was flinging furniture at the wall. And he wondered why they always had to purchase new ones. Marcus, being the composed of the two, had slammed his fist into the wall beside him, creating a hole. Aro glared out the window, his hands shaking with effort not to join in the destruction.

"I want them all here before us." Caius growled out. "I want them on their knees begging for forgiveness as we begin a slow and painful torture."

"We will not put her through anymore pain, brother." Marcus said, once he calmed himself. "Even if they are executed, do you really think she would forgive us for leaving her grandmother alone?"

"Better her to be alone then have to deal with those despicable excuses for human beings again."

"One boy must not be harmed, dear brothers..."

Both vampires turned to the other, looks of confusion on their faces.

"What boy?"

"There was a boy in her thought, one who has always looked out for her. Ashton, is his name... Maybe he will be assigned as her personal guard... He feels like he may have some sort of power in him..."

"The name on Candace's bracelet?"

Aro side glanced at the snow blonde. "Bracelet?"

"On her wrist was a metal bracelet with this 'Ashton' on it and a phone number. He was the only one, I assumed it was her father."

"No it is the boy she thinks to be her brother. Her grandmother has sent him to watch over her."

"Then why wasn't he today?"

"She told him to go have fun, though, he was weary himself."

"Then let us find this boy and bring him here."

"A tempo debito, fratello."(In due time, brother.) he sighed. "For now we must feed before we go any closer to our mate. Heidi..."

As Candace finished her story, the room was deadly silent. She almost thought they had left, if it wasn't for the murderous vibe coming from all over the room. She froze when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She responded and placed her hands on the persons head, and felt their hair was in a bun.

"For centuries we have been known as monsters..." Jane whispered into her neck. "That whole time, I began to believe it, but hearing this..." She growled. "I will not let those scuse sporchi per gli esseri umani si danneggiano ancora una volta, madre ..."(filthy excuses for human beings harm you again, mother...) she began to speak in Italian without realizing it, and without realizing she called the new vampire Queen 'mother'.

"I will protect you as well, mother-" Alec caught himself. "I-I mean, ma'am..."

"You may call me what you wish, children... Jane, Alec..." She smiled and hugged the small vampire child to her chest. "If I were able to have children, I would want them to be just like you..."

Felix and Demetri tensed and growled.

"If the lady permits it..." Demetri started.

"We will stand by your side for the rest of eternity." Felix finished.

Candace was crying by this point. Never in her lifetime had she had so many people caring for her. Sure she had her grandmother and then there was Ashton, but these people, these vampires, barely knew her a day and they were already calling her mother, sister, lover... This was her home, she realized now why she felt so compelled to come to Italy. Why she always dreamed of Italy. It was to find her real family. She didn't realize the tears were pouring down her face until she felt her glasses be lifted away and a soft cloth wipe them away.

"A Queen should never cry tears of anguish." She heard Felix say. "The only time a Queen shall cry is if it is of happiness."

She laughed. "I am happy, so happy..." She wiped more tears that began to fall. "This is the happiest I have been in a long time..."

She felt more arms envelope her in a hug.

"We're happy too..." Alec spoke. "My sister and I have always been the outcasts amongst the castle due to our powers, but-"

"Now that we have a woman who treats us like we are someone-" Jane added.

"A woman who has the biggest heart-" Felix joined in.

"We would all be able to die tomorrow and not have any spite." Demetri finished.

"I have known you all for only a few hours, but it seems like I have known you all my life. Jane, Alec, you will never have to feel isolated again. If you do, come to me, and do not fret about calling me 'mother' or 'ma'am' I am who you want me to be and if that is your mother, then so be it." She kissed both of the children, who have yet to let go, on their heads, hoping that she didn't just kiss one chile twice. "Demetri and Felix... you are now by brothers, there is no going back on that." They both chuckled. "If you want you can just call me Candace. Okay?"

They all nodded but then realized their mistake.

"Yes, mi-" Felix cleared his throat. "Yes, Candace..."

"Good, now that we have all that out of the way, I want to hear some of your stories."

"Oh I have a good one." Demetri said while smirking.

Felix knew where this was going and before he could stop him, Alec paralyzed his body. The young brunette male smiling as the brute glared.

Marcus, Caius and Aro all stood outside the door of the library, hearing the exchange with smiles on their faces.

"She will make a marvelous queen." Aro stated.

"A woman who has gone through so much in her life, manages to smile and make those smile around her." Marcus smiled. "One would think she would be filled with hatred, considering." He took an unneeded deep breath. "Our mate is remarkable."

"She is." Caius chuckled. "It would seem she will not allow me to reprimand our guards for not addressing her as their Queen."

"Not if you want her to be upset with you."

"I have sent Sexton and Daren to the hotel to retrieve her bags." Aro said as he listened to Felix chase Demetri around the library and his mate laugh. "In the morning we will talk to her more about what is to happen in the future concerning Ashton, her grandmother, and them..." He hissed the last part.

Marcus laid his a hand on each of his brothers shoulders. "Abbiamo aspettato tremila anni per lei. Se consentito, possiamo aspettare ancora un po'."(We have waited three thousand years for her. If permitted, we can wait a little longer.)

The other two kings nodded before chuckling once more as their mate spoke up, innocently.

"How did you not know 'she' was a 'he'?"

Felix never wanted to behead Demetri as bad as he did in that very moment. Just as he was about to the kings made their presence known and they froze.

"M-Masters-"

Aro put his hand up, silencing the vampire. "Do not fret, dear Felix." He smiled. "My dear, I presume you were having a swell time?"

She giggled. "Demetri was just telling me about the time he found a 'woman' to play with then after the deed found out 'she' was a man."

"I cannot help but wonder the same." Marcus looked at Felix, who, if human, would be as red as a tomato right now. "While having relations with this 'woman' wouldn't you find 'she' had an extra part?"

"It wasn't like that..." He grumbled. "She was a woman, just born a man and that wasn't what I freaked out about."

"Then what, pray tell, did you 'freak out' about? Hmm?" Caius cocked her head to the side.

"She wanted to... 'dominate me'." He vaguely stated.

"And that is a bad thing?" Aro asked.

"He means she wanted to wear a strap on and do him up the ass." Demetri snickered and Felix really wanted to kill him.

It took the kings a second to realize what Demetri had just said so casually before covering up their laughter with a throat clear.

"Well... that is... something I never wish to hear of again." Aro shook his head.

Felix glared at the Greek and if looks could kill Demetri would have burst into flames a long time ago.

"Are you alright now?" Candace asked, after getting over her laughter herself.

"We are, my love. We are sorry about that."

"It's alright. We all had a discussion ourselves, right?" She smiled.

Alec and Jane smiled at the woman, their mother as of that day. Marcus, Caius and Aro looked at the exchange and smiled themselves, even Caius who people had dubbed the 'sadistic' of the three. The Volturi kings were not as others perceived them. They just let the rumors slide as to keep them in line with their fears of being destroyed. Now that she was there, their undead hearts reawoke, well, happiness now fills in the deep void within their black souls that was once filled with hatred and sorrow. Times were changing, and everyone hoped it was for the better.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

69.3K 1.9K 11
Jazmine Black had, in her opinion, done it all and seen it all. She'd become a part-time wolf and joined a pack of part-time wolves. Both her boyfri...
46K 1.5K 27
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 𝗩𝗼𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶 [PRE-WRITING CHAPTERS] Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon he...
580K 8.5K 59
*Continues Breaking Dawn By Stephanie Meyer* Everything Seems Perfect In Bella Cullen's Life. For Now. Creepy Anonymous Threats Are Being Sent To E...
43.9K 1.6K 76
Violet Forsythe has been through hell. Her entire family is dead, her daywalker best friend hates her guts, and her vampire boyfriend is giving her...