Chasing Fate (Teen Wolf boyxb...

By Directioner5340

Scott and Jackson have spent a full four years away from each other. They occasionally visit one another and... More

Chasing Fate (Teen Wolf boyxboy) {Oblivious Hearts book 2}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 6

2.8K 91 12
By Directioner5340

{JACKSON'S POV}

I breathed in the thick wolfs bane in the air feeling that familiar burn of my throat in doing so.  I felt so frustrated, the hallucinations were getting out of control.  It's happened three more times since the first time, all of which involved Scott.  I sighed as I rubbed my hands over my face.

"I still don't see why you're doing this to yourself" came a very familiar voice from beside me.  I looked over to see Lily sitting cross legged beside me, giving me a comforting smile.

"Doing what to myself?" I groaned already knowing that this was another hallucination.  She just clucked her tongue at me.

"Like you don't know.  You keep having hallucinations about Scott, do you really think that's going to help you in the slightest?" she reasoned and I just gave her an annoyed look.

"Do you think I want to?  It's not like I can control what hallucinations I have" I groaned.  She pursed her lips at me.

"I know, but hallucinations tend to take the form of what's most dominant in your mind" She shrugged.

"Then why am I having a hallucination of you, not to burst your bubble or anything sis but I was actually just thinking about Scott" I sighed and she just chuckled.

"Of course you were, but maybe your subconscious has decided to cut you a break" she smiled "look Jackson you did imagine me here just to talk about the technicalities of hallucinations did you?"  I let out a small chuckle at that.

"No, not particularly but I just feel so empty.  The pain is overwhelming and I feel as though I'm about to go crazy being in here all alone" I sighed in frustration.

"Well look at the bright side, Blaze hasn't come in here in a while.  Some of your injuries are starting to heal, I'll admit they aren't healing as fast as is nice, but at least they're making progress" She offered "you can get through this Jackson, I believe in you."

"How am I supposed to make it through this Lily?  I can't even trust my own eyes anymore" I whined completely upset "how am I supposed to know the difference between reality and my imagination anymore?"

"Well that's simple.... trust your heart" Lily stated softly "when all else fails you have to trust the one thing that will never fail you, and why not let that be your heart."

"I miss him Lil, I miss him so much" I whimpered softly and she gave me a sad smile.

"You know he is out there looking for you at this very moment" she assured me "He's going to find you."

"And how can you be so sure that he hasn't given up?" I countered "how can you be sure that he ever even looked."

"Because I'm just voicing your own thoughts, seeing as how I'm only an image that your mind has created" She smiled "Scott cares deeply for you and you know it.  As much doubt that may enter your head while you're being held here, you will never doubt that.  You'll never forget those three small words he said to you that day..."

"I love you" came popping into my head at that exact moment.  The same rhythmic voice of Scott from that day.

"You're right Lily, I never will forget will I" I said turning to face her, but she was already gone.  I turned back to the door feeling better than I had in the weeks I've been in this shit hole.  I will stay strong, I will heal, for Scott.

{SCOTT'S POV}

After Luke forced me to get some sleep, insisting that I do or he would stop helping me, I actually felt refreshed.  I was staying in Luke's small apartment on the edge of town, apparently he has apartments at several places in the world.  I exited the bedroom that he had let me use to find him cooking up some eggs in the small kitchen.

"It's nice to see you finally awake" Luke said with a blank face.

"Yeah, well I'm kind of glad that you made me sleep" I shrugged "I actually feel quite refreshed, like I could take on a whole army."

"Whoa, don't get too ahead of yourself hot shot, we still have a witch to meet with" Luke said with a half smile.  I smiled a bit too as I watched him finish the eggs and pour them onto two separate plates.  I couldn't help but notice that everything about him seemed so familiar to me and yet I hadn't seen him before in my life.  Something about his face....

"Salt?" he asked as held the salt shaker above the eggs.

"Yes please" I grinned shaking off the weird sense of familiarity.  He quickly sprinkled a bit of salt onto my eggs before sliding the plate over to me.  I dug in almost immediately but stopped when I felt his intense stare.  I looked up to him with a raised eye brow and he averted his eyes.

"Sorry, I um, I don't get company very often" he shrugged as if that explained the staring.  I nodded as I went back to my eggs, slower this time, and Luke subtly excused himself to the rest room.  He's acting so strange this morning... maybe he just isn't a morning person?

After finishing my eggs, I rinsed my plate in the sink and took a seat on the old couch in the living room.  It wasn't long before Luke came back from the bathroom and took a seat on the arm chair beside the couch.

"We best be getting over to the witch, she's quite an impatient woman" Luke stated firmly before standing back up and grabbing his coat.  I followed suit and before long we were out the door and on our way to see the witch.

***

The drive to took us out into some creepy woods that you see in horror films, and the small broken down house didn't help the whole creepy thing.  I stepped out of the car taking the whole look of the house in.

"So this is where you witch lives, I thought the whole shack in the middle of the woods creepy was just a witch stereo type from the movies" I said, voicing my thoughts "I mean for hell's sake the witch that I know, he works at a veterinary clinic.  He's my old boss."

"Yes it is a stereo type, but she was kind of run into hiding by a couple of angry super naturals" Luke shrugged "let's just say that not all her clients are always happy with the results of her magic."  I just nodded, not asking any further questions as we walked up the creaky steps to the front door.  If you didn't take the size of the small shack into account, the place almost reminded me of what Derek's house looked like before he got it refurnished and everything.

I watched Luke as he began feverently knocking on the splintering door.  It only took a mere few seconds before footsteps were heard on the other side and a beautiful young women opened up.  She couldn't have been older than thirty and she looked timeless.  No wrinkles or blemishes to her skin whatsoever.

"Hello Luke" she greeted in a calm voice "and you must be the other one Luke was telling me about, Scott isn't it?"

"Yeah" I nodded.  She gave me a small smile and gestured for us to enter.  The inside of the small house was a complete shock from what it looked like on the outside.  The inside looked like it could be a normal everyday house like I had at home, where as the outside says rundown.

"I'm assuming this wasn't what you were expecting" the witch smirked "It's just a simple charm, the outside is to keep away unwanted visitors."  I nodded in understanding as she led us into a small office sized room that was covered in little magic trinkets and such.

"So before we begin, I should introduce myself" she said, directing this at me seeing as how it seemed like Luke and her had already met "The name is Sammy.  Now just so I can get a better idea for the situation I'm dealing with, may I speak to Scott in private for a few minutes.  I looked over to see Luke's reaction.  He just sighed as he made his way out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Ok, so the first thing I'd like to know is what is your relation to this Jackson guy that Luke told me about over the phone?" Sammy asked and I began to tell her the full story...

{LUKE'S POV}

It's unnerving actually seeing him in person, Scott.  It's one event that I never thought would happen.  I don't want to think about it but is so strange how alike we are.  I mean I expected some similarities but it's all so weird.

Father was right when he said that we were almost identical.  A few small tweaks to my features and you'd have Scott.  Though I don't blame him for not noticing it, there's enough difference between the two of us to hide it.

Besides I'm sure mom hasn't told him that he has a twin like our father told me.  The two of them separated when we were young.  Dad took me and Mom took Scott.  I never thought I'd ever lay eyes on my twin brother, let alone speak with him with a strange sense of familiarity.

I  still remember when I first met Jackson, how he was telling me about these confusing feelings he had toward this guy in his hometown.  I didn't really given it much thought until the name Scott McCall slipped past his lips.  I would have just brushed off the fact that he said my brother's name and my mother's maiden name together as a strange coincidence except for the fact that he was from Beacon Hills.  The same town that my father said that he left my mom behind in.

I hadn't really believed it was true up until now.  Up until I'd seen him in the flesh.  I shook my head at all these rushed thoughts.

"Luke, we are ready for you to come back in now" came Sammy's voice from the doorway.  I sighed as I walked into that room and rejoined them.  What a journey this was going to be...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, here's chapter 6 at last.  I hope you enjoyed and I plan on updating again soon!  ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 40.3K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
115K 4.9K 31
Rishabh is shock by seeing him killing his own men cruely, He doesn't react & within fraction of Seconds and too in that cruel way but he do not...
68.2K 1.8K 34
When Bruce unexpectedly returned to Gotham, Detective Rebecca Dawes is as disappointed as her sister to find she doesn't even recognize her old frien...